RMN BATTLEDOME! VOTING!

I'm going to vote Star Slicers. The stats and weapons match up roughly so it's really down to the fighting chip. Seeing as how Vacon is about waiting for the right time to attack, I think it would give Link's bot the upper hand.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'm extremely torn on this one. I think I'll give it up to Tower Tech
If only because I've actually met Ark, and I am really starting to appreciate 52 Blocks (aka Jailhouse Rock) as an art form. It's pretty cool and brutal, added to the fact that ATAC has shotgun knuckles...
My only main concern is the chain. 52 Block has a lot of inside/outside weaving, slapping and punching. I honestly think that chain would get in the way.
However, as Ark explained to me, the chain is for a clothesline dual-fist rocket punch, with shotgun blasts to add the extra punch. He's therefore got long-range and short range, rather rusticly covered.
On the flipside, Link's bot has his mace, shield mace combo, and increased stats without the Shield that could make or break a good mace attack stragedy.
If there's one fight I'd like to see so far, this is it. Both have pros and cons, both have great robots designed for hand-to-hand combat, and stats are fairly even.
Rosk is a crazy-looking mischevious goblin; Dr. Jello is a highly intelligent brain! Perhaps lack of eyes equals win for Rosk? Whatever...
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
JailHouse Rock's style, in my opinion, can be best summarized as a mix of boxing and hand blocking techniques that are very similar to that of various Chinese Wushu (Kung Fu) styles. JailHouse Rock's strength really seems to show in close quarter fighting where space is limited.

The chain itself would be easily utilized as a defense tool aswell as a offensive tool, blocking weapon swings from Vacon, Tripping, Disarming. He could even use it to choke out/tear the head off of Link's Robot...

Here is a link that accurately describes JailHouse Rock.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/18/fashion/18fitness.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&ref=fashion

It should show you that I have several advantages over Link's robot.
I am liking Battle bot: #1412 for this fight. +1 vote!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
This is another fight that boils down to battlechip and weapons. I must confess, I've been ignoring these features in previous fights, but they are probably going to become more important as fighters rank up. I just didn't think we'd be at Round 2 when it started to happen!

Saying that, I'm kinda leaning towards Link_2112, since I can't seem to get Elvis out of my head at the mere mention of a "Jailhouse Rock" battlechip.
Dudesoft
If you're still thinking about Elvis, watch some 52 Block videos on youtube. It's an up and coming America style.
The 52 looks a lot like a less refined version of the Keysi Fighting Method, but since Keysi is really over reliant on a single tool, that isn't exactly a bad thing! I'm not seeing a whole lot of leg work though. I don't mean dancing around like in a movie, but some of the tight little tools you can use in that range would really change up the dynamic. There are ways to angle in, even as the defender, that let you take control. I like the use of broken rhythm, but I don't know if it is un-cripsy enough to confound Vacón, or if the 52 blocks would just get torn to pieces by a patient opponent who knows how to control their distance and fight in more than one range.

If the bot is able to corner its opponent and take different ranges out of the equation, it could be a different story entirely, but in an open area like say an ARENA, I think range control would dial down the threat of the 52 to a manageable degree.

Another problem here is that the 52 bot has really low agility for a style that depends on constant movement and blocking! If Battle bot: #1412 drops his shield and picks up a 40 point agility boost, 52 bot would be entirely outclassed at that point.

Battle bot: #1412 + 1
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I'll vote Battle bot: #1412 for this one.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=rabitZ
I'll vote Battle bot: #1412 for this one.

author=Marrend
This is another fight that boils down to battlechip and weapons. I must confess, I've been ignoring these features in previous fights, but they are probably going to become more important as fighters rank up. I just didn't think we'd be at Round 2 when it started to happen!

Saying that, I'm kinda leaning towards Link_2112, since I can't seem to get Elvis out of my head at the mere mention of a "Jailhouse Rock" battlechip.

I just love the reasoning you guys use to determine the winner.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Ark

This has been going on for 10 pages now...
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=chana
author=Ark
This has been going on for 10 pages now...

Exactly, only Wolf and Dudes are really debating the pros and cons to the fighting styles.

And Gourd too Sorry T_T
rabitZ
Well, I see 1412 making good use of his tower shield to withstand the punches/gunshots and getting a few good electric mace hits to his opponents head.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
The description for the shotgun attachment from the create thread.

Shotgun with Armour Piercing Rounds – Huge damage at close-range, these armour piercing rounds come in large supplies but need to be reloaded after two shells! Watch out for this blast, because you'll have no armour in an instant!

Atac has 3 shotguns on each hand, firing 3 rounds in a single punch would decimate The towershield and what little armor 1412 would have remaining from the first initial punch.
rabitZ
Hmm... you're right.
Guess #1412 best bet is to dispose of that shield and go for the mobility route, as Killer Wolf suggested.

I still think the electric mace can cause serious damage to ATAC mk.5.
For better or worse, I stand by my initial gut.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
His mobility route would only give him increased speed and freedom, he would still have to get in close to strike where Atac still reigns supreme, And with Atac's dual towershield 1412's energy cannon is completely useless giving Atac the ranged advantage aswell.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=Killer Wolf
The 52 looks a lot like a less refined version of the Keysi Fighting Method, but since Keysi is really over reliant on a single tool, that isn't exactly a bad thing! I'm not seeing a whole lot of leg work though. I don't mean dancing around like in a movie, but some of the tight little tools you can use in that range would really change up the dynamic. There are ways to angle in, even as the defender, that let you take control. I like the use of broken rhythm, but I don't know if it is un-cripsy enough to confound Vacón, or if the 52 blocks would just get torn to pieces by a patient opponent who knows how to control their distance and fight in more than one range.

If the bot is able to corner its opponent and take different ranges out of the equation, it could be a different story entirely, but in an open area like say an ARENA, I think range control would dial down the threat of the 52 to a manageable degree.

Another problem here is that the 52 bot has really low agility for a style that depends on constant movement and blocking! If Battle bot: #1412 drops his shield and picks up a 40 point agility boost, 52 bot would be entirely outclassed at that point.

Battle bot: #1412 + 1

Speed is relative, being able to move in close at high speeds doesn't mean shit when a single screw up with a 40 point decrease in defense would be total analation. Plus, if he did drop the shield. Atac has articulate enough hands to pick the shield up for himself, giving him a 40 point defense advantage, making himself a literal tank.
Dudesoft
+1 private for ATAC
Edit:
+1 for Ark from lazy ass Irc Zeuzio
author=Ark
Speed is relative, being able to move in close at high speeds doesn't mean shit when a single screw up with a 40 point decrease in defense would be total analation. Plus, if he did drop the shield. Atac has articulate enough hands to pick the shield up for himself, giving him a 40 point defense advantage, making himself a literal tank.

With the commensurate 40 decrease to agility, ATAC would end up with -10 agility! Defense without attack is meaningless.

The wild card here is 1412's retractable tower shield. Lets say he needs more mobility and discards it, now he has better agility/speed. ATAC does exactly as you suggest and scoops the shield up, only now he can't really attack. In order to go ahead and get the fight finished, he discards the shield and goes after 1412, trying to get back into close enough range for the 52 to be really effective.

At this point, it looks like 1412 is in trouble, with diminished (but still not zeroed out) defenses and possibly no where to run. He starts to attack, but ATAC flexes the rear mounted tower shields to the front to defend.

Which is when 1412 recalls his own tower sheild, which is now behind ATAC. While ATAC's own shields are in the forward position, 1412's shield crashes into the chassis from behind. It probably isn't a fight ender in and of itself, but it could buy 1412 the time it needs to keep the upper hand.

Just my opinion, of course!
author=Ark
Speed is relative, being able to move in close at high speeds doesn't mean shit when a single screw up with a 40 point decrease in defense would be total analation.

Analation. I like this version better.