RMN BATTLEDOME! VOTING!

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Doublepost
author=Dudesoft
author=kentona
My controller is not above bribing the judges...

Anwyho, this looks like another close battle, but I think the WolfBot holds a slight edge with better Health and more ways of attacking (whips, tail, jaws)

+1 vote for WolfBot
What kind of bribes...?
In-universe bribes...but he has connections to other powerful people in the RMN sphere of influence...
Dudesoft
Alright, you have a deal... Be warned, I am the devil.
Kentona moves on.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Though they're pretty even as stats go, with a slight benefit for Rhymebot, considering Alexis Rosen seems to me to be a passably terrifying controller, I vote :
Wolfbot
author=Dudesoft
Kentona moves on.

I knew this was rigged. You all was afraid of me so that's why you took me out early. (that's the in-universe superBlast talking.)
My vote: Wolfbot

I still don't see the winners for Tier 2 in the OP.
author=Dudesoft
Kentona moves on.
Mimi is going to be "disposed of", isn't she?
Muwawawahahhaha!!! Oh, wait...
Dudesoft
This is turning into something more than I intended: I'd like to invite everyone to pitch me a comic story via PM regarding their character's background.
After we discuss it a bit, you are more than welcome to draw or doodle it yourself, or leave it with me.

if you leave it with me, it runs the risk of being buried by my workload, so I suggest most of you draw your own. Please discuss it with me, as I have an over-arcing story for this entire entry in the Battledome series.
Who knows? If someone falls in love with your character, it might begin to sway their votes.
As we start moving towards Tier Three, things are going to get SERIOUSLY competetive... Unexpected surprises, and twists will come into play. All part of the main background story behind the scenes of Ultimate Robot Battles.
So, send me your ideas, and we'll jam one-on-one!
chana
Character? You mean controller?
Dudesoft
author=chana
Character? You mean controller?

Yes, the Controller is your character. Your robot is just a mindless battle robot.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Do defeated characters count? Like how they salvaged their robots and cope with defeat and try to regroup for a future tournament? Or only still running competitors?
author=rabitZ
Do defeated characters count? Like how they salvaged their robots and cope with defeat and try to regroup for a future tournament? Or only still running competitors?

I'd like to see some sabotage!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I don't know about a comic, but I might be able to whip up something. My controller, or rather, it's race, is based on an abandoned game idea, after all.
author=rabitZ

I'd like to know this to. I have an idea that I think will be awesome.
Dudesoft
Yeah totally, in fact, I don't want any comics to be ABOUT the fights, unless it really matters to your story. The more background to lost ones only adds to the thickness of this story!
Despite my robot being disqualified, she will have a story.
Okay, I'll send you a PM, Dudesoft!
(I can't guarantee it'll be great, though!)
chana
For the time, I must say I can't think of one single funny thing to say about my controller... maybe later?
author=Dudesoft
Despite my robot being disqualified, she will have a story.
Why was your robot disqualified? Our battle was going to be perfect... two martial arts styles that are more style than actual substance or effectiveness. Also, I won't be making a comic or anything. I'm not willing to make that time investment.
Dudesoft
Looks like Killer Wolf wins!
next fight is coming in about twenty minutes. Just stepped out.
Evidently, twenty minutes can equal several hours.
Oh well, the OP is updated!

Ark vs. Link_2112!
Vote deadline is Monday, 19, 2012.

A toss up battle between two of my Canadian pals!
chana
They have practically identical stats, ATAK mk.5 looks more terrifying, also I like his background, so I vote :
TOWER TECH