RMN BATTLEDOME! VOTING!

Perhaps for the next time this event rolls around, a "Scale" or "Weight Class" selection could be available at construction. If smaller than tank sized, higher starting agility, lower defense. If larger than X tons, higher defense, lower agility.
My vote: Versalia
Expect the unexpected!
Damn, this thread moves fast. I even missed my own fight! ...But for future reference, my bot is also missing the +10 base bonus stats. Dunno if it will make much of a difference, though; Whoever wins this fight will probably kick my ass. xP

Well, given the similarities between both contendants' stats and weaponry, I guess it all boils down to how closely do they match their respective Battle chips. In the case of GRU-bot, I think not having an anthropomorphic shape is actually counterproductive to the Bokator fighting style. Somehow I have an easier time picturing Turtlebot using his Drunken-boxing fighting style more effectively...

So yeah, without going much into detail. Turtlebot. +1

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'll leave this open for a while longer. I need to dish out a mini-comic still.
I can vote for myself right? In that case it's one more vote for me. It's sad it had to be Olaf the Red though because that is an awesome sponsor.

Speaking of Bokator I didn't really know anything about I just read on wikipedia it was a combat style made "for the battlefield". So I thought "ooh, it must fight dirty then." and my bot is kinda all about fighting dirty. (oh and I guess wrestling a bit and draining the enemy's energy)
Dudesoft
It appears to be a rudamentary form of Cambodian (sp?) kung-fu. Very developed to use elbows, knees, basicly the whole body in close quarter combat. Soooo, I think your bot can utilize this style in a way because of all the legs and stuff. It's going to be a real rough and tumble animal robot battle to the end!
author=Shinan
I can vote for myself right? In that case it's one more vote for me. It's sad it had to be Olaf the Red though because that is an awesome sponsor.

Speaking of Bokator I didn't really know anything about I just read on wikipedia it was a combat style made "for the battlefield". So I thought "ooh, it must fight dirty then." and my bot is kinda all about fighting dirty. (oh and I guess wrestling a bit and draining the enemy's energy)
You would be the very first combatant to cast a vote for themselves during their match, if you do.
author=kentona
author=Shinan

You would be the very first combatant to cast a vote for themselves during their match, if you do.

haha I think everyone else realized how much of a dick move it would be. In what contest are you ever able to vote for yourself?
author=Link_2112
author=kentona
author=Shinan

haha I think everyone else realized how much of a dick move it would be. In what contest are you ever able to vote for yourself?
Well, I think you can vote for yourself in Presidential elections in the USA.
Well then! Of course I vote for myself
+1 Shinan
Since the character is a goblinoid and just look at that face. Isn't it the kind of face that would vote for itself?
I voted for my opponent both times, though I don't think Dudesoft counted them.
Dudesoft
Yeah, I'm not counting presidential self-elections nor self-destruction. Only I am able to throw myself under the bus.
~( *^*)/
Dudesoft
TIER THREE is here!
Please vote for the following, all at once:
Thirteenth Match
Fourteenth Match
Fifteenth Match
Sixteenth Match
Deadline for Votes is Friday, April 6, 2012!
Dudesoft
Ark irc votes for: Kentona, NewBlack and Alterego.
K-hos irc votes for: Kentona, Ark, Newblack, and Alterego.
I'm going to copy K-hos' vote. They're who I would vote for too... so....
Dudesoft votes for: Kentona, Ark, Newblack, and Alterego.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Yes : Kentona, Ark, Newblack, and Alterego.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
My vote goes Irili, Ark, Camupins, alterego.
Well, I can't vote on my match so...

Fourteen: The Wolfpack

Fifteen: The Howitzer's of Parliament

Sixteen: Toughlove