PAPER MAFIA

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=chana
2- I wrote in the "dead lounge" that Gourd and I were audience members, following a conversation about some people not playing because they were disappointed of their roles, then, overnight, realized I should never have written that as it gave clues that altered the game.

What's weird about you declaring Gourd an audience member is that the only thing you have to go on is his word.
I've given my word that I am an audience member and had an investigation done on me and you have been suspicious of me.
So why are you so certain of Gourd (only mafia knows for sure who is lying and telling the truth)

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Because it's not just his word, I felt the same strong disappointment, and when Gourd expressed it, it corresponded just too well, I knew what he was about.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
You say it's not just his word and then tell me how it actually is just his word.

also vanillia townie is the best role y'all don't know what you're talking about
Cave, I still suspect you, don't worry. :)
But chana today is more and more suspicious with every word she makes.
chana
So :
#Eject CAVE_DOG.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
peoples posts are making me nervous about this lynch.

Chana, for the record, are you claiming just a vanilla goomba? My PM said I was a goomba of the winged variety.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
For the record: I'm male. I'm mostly sure chana is clear. My explanation of this reasoning, such as it is, can be found in this post.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
#cancel vote
#eject MrChearlie

We can't trust the votes of anyone who voted for LWG, because Mafia can communicate and the Shadow Queen's ability would have been debated for use if one of their group got threatened. So, follow the crowd, then wipe the board. Plus Chearlie's vote for LWG was a bit early, and he was one of the firsts to start accusing me. Since I'm audience- and mafia know who are audience- I and anyone else was an easy target for blaming.
chana
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
peoples posts are making me nervous about this lynch.

Chana, for the record, are you claiming just a vanilla goomba? My PM said I was a goomba of the winged variety.

Mine : an audience member, specifically a goomba (exact words), so apparently no, not winged.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I lied. I am not winged goomba.

I believe in chana now. #unvote
@SorceressKristy I vote for you because of a theory, so yes it was a little precipitate

...Cave_Dog has lie 3 times about his role o.O well thanks for making me know chana is innocent.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I lied. I am not winged goomba.

I believe in chana now. #unvote

Wait, why do you believe him now exactly?
Marrend
I could be mistaken, but it seems like CAVE was doing another faux claim. chana stood her ground, much like I did, so he withdrew his vote on her. Of course, I'm pretty sure that's the absolute last time he can use that tactic. Nobody's going to believe CAVE's role claims anymore.
Yellow Magic
I don't get how that proves anything, as CAVE_DOG seemingly gave chana a way out by telling her he was a different kind of goomba...
chana
So you think CAVE_DOG and I are villains, and he's helping me pass as a townie?
Yellow Magic
You think so?
Marrend
author=chana
So you think CAVE_DOG and I are villains, and he's helping me pass as a townie?

That is certainly a possible tactic. Sadly, the only real way we can know for sure is to eject one of you. Personally speaking, I'm not comfortable ejecting either of you. Which means the tactic is working.
Well, I believe chana IS innocent now. At least if she and Cave both is not a villains. Cave, on the other hand, lied so many times already. Well, I don't think this alone makes him villain, but I can't think of him as a townie either. Though I'm kinda glad that bandwagon collapsed.
#unvote for now. I still can vote for chana later, cause it is possible that Cave is working with her. But maybe in this case voting against Cave would be better idea.
And I still need to figure out what benefits we can get from lynching MrCharlie.
chana
Don't forget CAVE_DOG did the same thing with Marrend, is she a villain too?
Marrend
author=chana
Don't forget CAVE_DOG did the same thing with Marrend, is she a villain too?

What's with people thinking that I'm female? Is it the avatar?

CAVE backed down when I held to my role claim, as he did when chana held to her role claim. This action was supposed to make him seem more pro-town. Whether that was the effect that action had remains to be seen.