COME PLAY LOL WITH US!

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
LouisCyphre and I surrender a lot because time wasted is time not spent playing a worthwhile game. It's very useful if you have a leaver, or you just had a terrible early game for whatever reason.
also: because chaos and craze suck
author=Karsuman
also: because chaos and craze suck

teeheeeheehehee
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Gonna take all day for my server to be up, gonna take the next day to log on -.-
Riven is fun. Fuck Mana.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=kentona
Riven is fun. Fuck Mana.

if I ever start just gushing about all the ways that riven is awesome and amazing

you have the ability to tell me to just shut up
Seiromem
Server is up, now for 44 minutes of time wasting!
Well... what do yall think of the patch?
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Logged on last night only to play the new Karma, and she was disabled due to a bug. :(
Craze
She's on (and wonderful) now!
I liked Karma better before the rework, now she looks better, but her ulti and passive are pathetic. Before, you could get 2 stacks of Mantra and use it more than once during a teamfight. You could heal while doing damage, and shield while doing quite a lot of damage. Now she's just... meh.

Still waiting to see a good Zac player...
LouisCyphre
author=SmileWithStyle
I liked Karma better before the rework, now she looks better, but her ulti and passive are pathetic. Before, you could get 2 stacks of Mantra and use it more than once during a teamfight. You could heal while doing damage, and shield while doing quite a lot of damage. Now she's just... meh.

Someone didn't pay attention. Each of her empowered abilities are stronger now, and she can Mantra more often. Not only is the cooldown shorter, but she can shorten it by dunking scrubs.
Seiromem
author=LouisCyphre
Someone didn't pay attention. Each of her empowered abilities are stronger now, and she can Mantra more often. Not only is the cooldown shorter, but she can shorten it by dunking scrubs.

And now she lacks a reliable heal and still can't use mantra more than once during a team fight, as well as losing out on surprise burst (Nearly +85 ap when near death before) and being more mana reliant. She's good, but she lost a few of her tricks that made her fun, in my opinion.
LouisCyphre
author=seiromem
And now she lacks a reliable heal and still can't use mantra more than once during a team fight, as well as losing out on surprise burst (Nearly +85 ap when near death before) and being more mana reliant. She's good, but she lost a few of her tricks that made her fun, in my opinion.

You're right. Now she can refresh her Mantra with a couple of Q's and use it three or four times in a fight! She lost a few of her tricks that made her impossible to balance, is the thing. She could do too much.
Craze
i've killed people with Defiance before
I am unimpressed by Karma.

idk if she's bad

but she's kinda boring
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I love the new Karma. I like how she actually has a poke with her Q and that Mantra is much more reliable. Riot did everything right with this rework.
Seiromem
I'm bored, anyone wanna troll normals with me sometime later, say an hour or so.
None of the free heroes this week interest me all that much. :<
LouisCyphre
Try Renekton!
author=LouisCyphre
Try Renekton!
Coincidentally, that was my plan! He seemed in line with my narrow preferences (and lack of general experience).