FINAL FANTASY 6 REMAKE!

See, Figaro Castle looks like it was ripped from a canceled 3D version of final fantasy 6.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=GreatRedSpirit
Figaro Castle sure gets around now

Hahaha, oh my god.

I was actually kind of impressed that they changed the world map icon of Figaro Castle to look exactly like a tiny version of Figaro Castle. Same zone layout and everything.

But then they reused the same icon for Doma Castle
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
that's doma

wow i thought that previous screenwhat was a bug and figaro literally appeared in the wrong place

wow

wow ow wowoww
It's nice that they have a minimap and a compass to help you figure your way around the map.

But the castle looks soooo out of place, it's not even funny to me. Also, the airship looks as if it was ripped straight out of FFVI Advance.

Also, does anyone know what the opera scene looks like? It's my favorite scene in the entire game, and I'll be damned if it's ruined.
I'm worried about Celes' suicide attempt myself. If they botched that up, I'll be an unhappy Canadian.
Final Fantasy 6: Mobile = Final Fantasy 6: Unneeded graphical updates and touch screen controls
Is this only for iPhone 5, btw? Won't show up in the App Store for me.
author=UPRC
I'm worried about Celes' suicide attempt myself. If they botched that up, I'll be an unhappy Canadian.

Follow the on-screen arrows to make her fall.
Apparently the Android version hardlocks after
Kefka tells Leo that Gesthal was an illusion
making this version literally unplayable.
I guess that's as close to a FFVI 3D remake as we are going to get. That castle. LOL. Oh fuck you Square. You can't ruin my favorite game.
author=Antilurker77

Yeah, I see people mentioning that everywhere in the reviews on Google Play. Good work, Square-Enix! Masterful testing team you've got! I mean, honestly, you'd think that testers (even if it's just ONE tester) would be able to find something that locks the game up entirely and prevents the game from going forward at all.
Craze
guess you don't have to worry about celes's suicide now
Craze
500 makerscore says i can do a better ff6 remake without scripts in rm ace than se did for android/ios
author=Craze
500 makerscore says i can do a better ff6 remake without scripts in rm ace than se did for android/ios

"Final Fantasy VI: RMN Edition."
author=GamingMitchell03232013
author=Craze
"Final Fantasy: RMN Edition."

We have about 237 of those already.
Craze
it's in progress

edit: eh i'd rather play risk of rain

this is how far i got
author=Antilurker77

…Are you f’in’ kidding me???

I can understand if the game crashes and locks up during something minor – but this!? This is one of the major cutscenes in the entire game! How could anybody not even notice that throughout the testing phase? Probably because the guy was too busy placing a bunch of pennies up his nose. What an embarrassment.

Almost everyone here on RMN would make a better tester than that turd. Hell, even a four year old who doesn’t even play video games could make a better tester than that person.

Square-Enix…what the hell has happened to you? What’s one extra week of beta-testing worth pissing off your entire fanbase just to earn a quick buck. I seriously don’t know why a lot of us older fans even put up with these guys anymore.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
So it basically comes down to this: They wanted to shove in a half-assed port just to make a quick buck and pimp out the mobile market futher... And Capcom is seriously following them as the leader on this?

Why could'nt they do more shit for the 3DS or something? At least that's a system with potential.
Craze
all the bravest op