ULTIMA FANTASY MAFIA - GAME ON! [POSTGAME]

Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I could just add an extra town. That shoudln't sway the balance by much.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
just invent a new role for me. you could call it 'serial killer'. just something i thought of off the top of my head xD
Blobofgoo
I will not fall for your mind games cave. Not this time.

Game will begin whenever I wake up tomorrow
-Should be around 9 EST.
Alright chums, lets do this...
LEEEEEERRROOOOOOYYYYYY!
:D Woohoo! I'm ready to do some lynching~
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yay! It's starting! Wooo!
Let the games begin!
Maybe this time, town will win?
Or die trying to...
Niice. Rerunning stats for 13 players:

town: 46.6%
mafia: 24.6%
the flip of a coin: 13.0%
mafia, provided their luck doesn't suck: 15.8%

The average game took 4.5 days.
The game ended with a nightkill 87.0% of the time.

I'm sure this information was useless to you all but I feel like running sims anyway.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
My body is ready
My mind is sick
Time to lynch.

Edit: Lunch has priority.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
#lunch Cap_H
Blobofgoo
I'm currently PMing roles. Game will start soon.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
So, Can I lynch already? I'm out of movies already and Twin Peaks is not out yet.
Blobofgoo
The town of Eminar (EM-i-NAR-) is a small rural town on the coast of the great country of Ahremin. It is known for being quite shady among the neighboring towns, but is continually visited for its lush environment and beaches of bright golden sand regardless. Sometimes the great Pokemon Champion Kentona can be seen strolling through. The population has been dwindling for several years. The surrounding towns, not wanting a booming tourism industry to fall apart and impact that their trade networks have decided to send a handful of people from each town to repopulate. However, before any of the new blood can enter Eminar, one is already dead on the road, eradicating any notion that this will go over smoothly.

Entering Eminar, the 9 remaining people set up among the last 4 villagers in the town. Everyone prepares for the worst. The blacksmith immediately sets up shop in the dilapidated home of the previous blacksmith, noticing a large blood stain on both the anvil and the hammer. The white mage takes up residence in the town church. It looks like their has been a lot of activity here, but not by people. Quickly grabbing a staff, the white mage purges the building with a multiple casts of Esuna, frightening away most of the giant rats and spiders. The seer, not wanting to draw attention to themselves, moves into a small tent in the woods nearby. The tent is covered in vines both inside and out. After removing the body of a young woman, plagued with many abrasions around her neck, the seer set up her materials. The other villagers find whatever place they can to live in. Some even choosing to begin building their own homes. One finds a body next to a half-written will, pen still in hand.

The new 9 decide to bury the 2 bodies to avoid disease. Even though the whole town attends the burials, everyone is frightened rather than solemn. The situation at hand is grim. The town holds a meeting at the cemetery to discuss what all they have found already, and to hope it is nothing more than a few coincidental monster attacks.

Begin Day 1
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
There are some folks in town who doesn't follow virtues. I will be good at them. I'll give them twenty four hours to confess before I reach for my hammer. Now is time to clean up the mess.

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Is that a clue to a role?

You mention a hammer, and virtues, as well as confession.
Which means you could be a blacksmith or a white mage, judging what was posted in the opening text. Though, you could easily be just saying stuff randomly, or, in your style. I'm not sure.
Kloe
Hmmm, you have a point Odd, a role claim this early is pretty common too. But the point that it's just his style, is possible too.

But yes, lets clear up the mess, one person already died, I'm pretty sure this'll be a rough ride...
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
You guys don't consider the possibility that Cap_H could just be using "hammer" as a figure of speech? It could very well be the same as as "bringing down the hammer" when a unanimous lynch vote occurs.

Anyway #lynch TangledLion for the lion is a savage beast that must be slain.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Kloe rhymed too with too. we have to kill immediately. no way around it.
Kloe
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Kloe rhymed too with too. we have to kill immediately. no way around it.

Wait did I do that?
That wasn't my best haiku...
Oh well... Continue! :D
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
#lynch Dudesoft