[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
@Kloe
I think you are over analyzing an obviously sarcastic claim.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Kokoro-Watari can only kill demons, monsters, and other supernatural beings. That includes four waifus, and Ryoko's demonic blood-drinking bikini.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, at least he's a well informed animu
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Ah, that makes sense LockeZ... well, themes like that means possible connections between waifus might be relevant.

And well, I was pretty sure it was and isn't sarcatic, maybe he's trying to back out by saying it's a joke or I'm misinterpretting it, I still don't like it.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Vague discussion-generating statement #4898: I only went to the Cornucopia because my partner best alliance buddy 4 lyf went there BUT WHO IS IT
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Tung, why so sirius?
Frogge
I think you should just calm down and try to be ambitious instead.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
That's pretty selfish - if you're partnering up for safety, by announcing you yourself have a partner, but not your partner, you're leaving them vulnerable.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Not really Hex, nobody has really voiced many suspicions yet. If it looks like my partner is in any danger I'll back them up, but as it is right now that I have one is all you need to know. :)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Suspicions of what? We're all town. Only two of us can win this game. Or one if we don't get the SK. Actually, that kind of makes us all mafia.

May the odds be ever in your favor!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Honestly, guys (and it pains me to say this and lower my survival chances by that much more), today is probably the safest day to come down to the CornuHOPEia (as I call it) Since there's no lynching, and the more people who are here, the less likely something bad will happen specifically to you.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
So, basically it's a normal day one, with very few things happening?
wait

a walking epilepsy trigger goes to the cornucopia, forms a mob, tells me i'm the first to die, and that is normal and not suspicious???

im suspicious of practically everyone in the cornucopia, because a serial killer is going to want to blend in with the crowd, and direct it from the inside
Frogge
author=Natook
im suspicious of practically everyone in the cornucopia, because a serial killer is going to want to blend in with the crowd, and direct it from the inside

serial killer's also gonna want a weapon.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
everyone in the corn crew is innocent of all crimes, present and future
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Hexatona
the CornuHOPEia (as I call it)

I might be looking into this too far but is this a Danganronpa reference? Are you trying to communicate something to the Odd Junko?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Natook
wait

a walking epilepsy trigger goes to the cornucopia, forms a mob, tells me i'm the first to die, and that is normal and not suspicious???

I mean, if it's CAVE, then it's normal. If not, that could be suspicious, but this isn't a normal game of Mafia, as far as I can tell. Therefore, we don't know what could be considered suspicious just yet.