[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

This world does not have enough shinobu. Why deprive it further?
Wow I missed an entire page of chatter...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=TungerManU
@Liberty btw how often can we move between zones during day?
author=Liberty
Only on this day, barring circumstances. Otherwise, only at night may you move zones.
Wait, now I'm even more confused. If we partner with someone who's in a different zone than us, does that mean we only have today to move to the same zone? And after that, if we're in different zones, we can never move again for the rest of the game? Because you said if we move at night we have to move together. But that's going to be impossible most of the time because we won't be together before moving.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
LockeZ: I don't think we have to be in the same zone in order to move at night, we just have to end up in the same zone after movement.
At night you have to pick a zone to move to (you are free to stay in the same spot if you like). If you have a partner you both need to choose the same zone to move to. We're conveniently ignoring day phase placement due to a number of reasons, one of which is if you decide to go solo during the day and pick a new partner.

If you want it to make sense, then you both agree to meet up at x zone during the night phase. You, uh, totally can send a partner invite thing through your bracelets. Or something. >.>
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Dang I don't open my laptop for one evening...

#cornucopia
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Gotta go to the cool place for winners
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Then golly gee is the cornucopia the place for you!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Looking forward to someone finding a shotgun and murdering everyone else in the cornucopia.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=TungerManU
Cheers luv, the cavalry's here!

author=TungerManU
actually what am I thinking, obviously Kloe is mafia #lynch Kloe

What is your fixation on me Tung? That's really weird, and I don't like it. I don't seem to be anything special so I have a feeling you know something I don't, or you're looking for someone to kill already.
#lynch Tungerman

Also can we have the zone thingy in the OP please? Thanks!
Oh also the "Patrons" bit in the OP seems odd...

Also I don't know if I wanna go to the Cornatag but I can't keep track of where everyone is either... so I'll stay in Greytown.
Kloe
Also Partner-wise, I dunno, I'd happily grab someone but it's hard to keep track of the offers, I'll happily team up.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I believe there is to be no sacrifice today, Kloe, so you can relax.

OR CAN YOU

dun dun dunnnnnn
Is Kloe really oblivious to the #Lynch Kloe joke or is she bluffing to hide that she's secretly actually mafia? =P
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I hereby move that Bart and Kloe are furbidden from speaking in real life until after the game is complete
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Kloe can relax but fear not, this day is not mere relaxation. Because despite having gone to the yellow zone instead of the cornucopia, and despite it being day 0, I have just obtained the cornocopia which contained the oddity-killing sword, Kokoronocopia-Watari.

I was informed via private message that the cornocopia was never in the center and that I chose the correct location. Sorry, that means nobody else can get it now. You can go ahead and all leave the center zone. I promise.

For plot-related reasons, this sword is limited to killing psy_wombats, karins_soulkeeler, Frogge, and NeverSilent. It can also rip off TungermanU's clothes. But that was going to happen anyway.
I'm completely fine with all of these people going after the cornocopia. I'm just going to observe the pros and cons first, and if the cornocopia is still open later I'll go then (assuming I determine that the rewards > risks).
Kloe
@Tung: Are you sure it's a joke... two references in seperate posts doesn't seem like a joke or a reference Tung, I'm still very suspicious.

It's not in the center? That makes sense I guess, nice trick or maybe LockeZ is just completely bluffing but that seems like a big risk to take. Also, may I add Cave warned us out of that exact area that LockeZ claims is the true Corno-movie. If LockeZ isn't bluffing, that's one heck of a coincidence.

Is there a link between the people LockeZ mentioned? I find it also weird that Tung and Tung specifically can only have their clothes ripped off... that along with my suspicions means I don't trust Tung further than I can throw him. Though again, this point is pointless if LockeZ is bluffing about the sword and Yellow-Zone.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Dammit, I should have been Dokuro-chan, then I would have gotten Excalibolg!