[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Kloe
author=Hexatona
the CornuHOPEia (as I call it)
I might be looking into this too far but is this a Danganronpa reference? Are you trying to communicate something to the Odd Junko?

I don't think it is? I'm pretty sure that Hexatona is simply making a joke about the current status of the Cornucopia.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
the serial killer almost definitely already has a built in killing skill, and would have no need to grab a weapon from the corn pile. anyone who fled to a zone is more suspect.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Frogge
How I expected the first day to feelvs how the first day actually feels

PFFFFFTTTT

Reminds me of escape from Escape from Puppy Death Factory

author=Kloe
author=Hexatona
the CornuHOPEia (as I call it)
I might be looking into this too far but is this a Danganronpa reference? Are you trying to communicate something to the Odd Junko?

Lookin' too deep into this one, kiddo. I just like bad puns.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
the serial killer almost definitely already has a built in killing skill, and would have no need to grab a weapon from the corn pile. anyone who fled to a zone is more suspect.

You're saying that like someone with a serial killer role wouldn't be inherently drawn to grabbing something from the cornycopia
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
that is what i am saying, anime girl
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Ah okay... It just stuck me as odd, lots of coincidences in what people are saying today...

Also that Serial killer theory makes sense Cave though they may have dashed for it anyway, hoping to get anything cool or just nit knowing what a Cornatag-Opera is!
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

I'm more interested in your role PM, Cave. You previously said something rather interesting about it.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
by the way, my role pm mentions a swamp beast lurking in yellow zone.

Later, despite this, LockeZ entered the Yellow Zone, and supposedly obtained a weapon.

Do you have any more information?
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
To rp or not to rp? That is the question.

I'm going to the kitchen grillbys, want anything you guys?
Frogge
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

I dunno, have you considered the possibility that they may be able to kill multiple people if they have a weapon, bucko?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=oddRABBIT
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I'm more interested in your role PM, Cave. You previously said something rather interesting about it.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
by the way, my role pm mentions a swamp beast lurking in yellow zone.

Later, despite this, LockeZ entered the Yellow Zone, and supposedly obtained a weapon.

Do you have any more information?

it's pretty self-explanatory. there's a swamp beast in yellow zone, and also, lockez is there. you put those two pieces of information together.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
LockeZ is lying. And Cave is probably lying. If Liberty would have been awake enough to send a PM to LockeZ saying he found something in a zone, she would have responded to my PMs from before then.
Kloe
LOCKEZ IS SWAMP BEAST?!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Frogge
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

I dunno, have you considered the possibility that they may be able to kill multiple people if they have a weapon, bucko?

my role pm, and i assume everyone elses, mentions being able to use a skill OR an item, not both. so no. Does your role pm say something different?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
oh wait. my role pm actually says the exact opposite of that.
Kloe
Mine says I can use my skill and also explains how to use the skill and also explains how to use an item, I'm not sure there's an either or sorta claus in mine.

In other news, I wanna offer someone to a Patron at some point that sounds fun!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
The game has only just started and you people are already messing with my head. I can tell this is going to be a tough game.

Anyway, my role PM, and the rules in the OP, state that one item and/or an unspecified amount of skills may be used at the same time. Whether that means you can either use one item or any number of skills, or that you can use one item and a skill during the same phase, I'm not sure actually.
Kloe
Ninja Cave witg clarifcation, orz
Frogge
My role pm says something about me being able to use an item, and my ''skill'' is more of an ability that happens without me doing anything.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Hmm... A skill that happens without your intervention... Sounds reactionary...

Either to someone attacking you, or using an item or skill on you...
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

Also, I really do hope LockeZ stays in the yellow zone because any overnight messages will verify Cave's play veracity.