[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
As far as I can tell, my skill is somewhat reactive. It gets triggered, and then depending on a certain variable, I have to choose something, or something is selected automatically.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

It's a shame that would probably be a Nighttime thing, because then you could totally say "You Just Activated... MY TRAP CARD!"
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Hexatona
It's a shame that would probably be a Nighttime thing, because then you could totally say "You Just Activated... MY TRAP CARD!"

Actually, I'm not sure when my ability can activate, though it would be quite nice if I could say that phrase.
author=oddRABBIT
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
by the way, my role pm mentions a swamp beast lurking in yellow zone.

Later, despite this, LockeZ entered the Yellow Zone, and supposedly obtained a weapon.

Do you have any more information?

I'm so confused >.<
Are we actually taking these events seriously or are you guys just that good at playing along with a joke?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Cave Dog's that good at playing along with a joke (and he actually tries to get people to take him seriously). OddRABBIT may believe Cave and LockeZ.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
There is no joke here. The wretched swamp beast is an enemy of all Corn Citizens
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Cave plays around by trying to confuse everyone. Mainly the reason I want him dead in every game even if he's town.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I am not necessarily putting blind faith in Cave, or LockeZ. I am simply testing out various pieces of information, in order to entertain myself with the results. Not only that, but even the smallest statement coule be helpful.

Wow, I haven't even mentioned my uselessness yet. That's... kind of sad.
pianotm
Misdirection is the way of the Cave Dog.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Whoops, that wasn't rp.

Here's hoping that swamp monster of yours doesn't target you next.
pianotm
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
There is no joke here. The wretched swamp beast is an enemy of all Corn Citizens

Good thing I'm a bounty hunting killer cyborg.

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS

That imagine becomes hilarious if you imagine the blood as though it was clear
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I don't get it.
pianotm
oddRABBIT
I don't get it.

Hexatona's comment? Neither do I.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I'm very unsure what to do in a mafia game with no mafia. Like an I suppose to analyze posts at all?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Blobofgoo
I'm very unsure what to do in a mafia game with no mafia. Like an I suppose to analyze posts at all?

Yeah, it's weird. How do you even decide who to lynch? I mean, imagine if we lynched the SK first time. We just kinda... go along after that... The game sounds at the face of it like a very long coin toss.