BUN-BO FORUM RPG

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
"Oh, well." I hand the key back to Franny and set to work looking for the trap door.

Edit: Scratch that. I check to see if Baka is okay.

AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Hearing the speech between Terry and his mom, Janna chuckled, making her way over to the others and commenting on Terry's rude words against his mother. Only, the words weren't quite her own.

"♪ Sarcastic mister know-it-all~ ♪". Covering her mouth as the lyrics poured out, she giggled up a storm. Trying to explain her predicament and funny feeling, she points to the empty bottle and then herself, "♪ She's a lover, baby, and a fighter; should've seen it coming when I got a little brighter ♪".

Shrugging, the lioness sets down the sack of peppers, and proceeds toward the trapdoor, eager to have some fun...

(777, ladies and gents; jackpot indeed!)
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Marla / pianotm
Marla pulls poor Baka Gaijin close, In his stupor, Baka drools from a gaping mouth onto the floor. Craddling Baka tenderly, Marla sees that he is only unconscious and will survive.
+1 Plot Point for Compassion!

Franny / pyrodoom
Unable to see this so-called, "Trap Door", Franny stands obstinantely looking about the place. Never realizing that she is standing on a small rug directly above the door. Several signs point to the trap door. And on the wall beside the trap door, there is a small glass cabinet with a couple signs attached.
+1 Plot Point for making me laugh!

Janna / AtiyaTheSeeker
Amidst her drunken haze, Janna somehow has the clarvoyance to see the trapdoor. Without heeding the fact that Franny stood on top, Janna heaved open the trap door. Franny meanwhile flies into the wall!
-2 Damage to Franny!
+2 Plot Point, 1 for finding the trap door, 1 for pulling off the RP conditions!

Janna is Drunk for 5 Turns, and singing Red Hot Chili Pepper lyrics for 6 Turns!
"Hey, what the heck!" the fox yipped as she was flung back against a wall.
Landing by the sword contained in glass, she stands up to get a better look at it and gets a devious smile.
"A sword? Looks pretty cool~ And the signs are literally just asking me to take it, don't mind if I do!", she said before punching the glass to shatter it and grab the sword.
(Roll 7)
pianotm
Grab Baka and his stuff and go down the trap door.

5. This is great. I have rolled more 5s than anything.
AtiyaTheSeeker
Trudging downstairs without realizing what just happened to the fennec, Janna proceeds down the trapdoor. "♪ I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and... ♪" Not sure where else to go with that, her voice trails off and she continues downward...

(Jeez-Louise, these 7's...)
Dudesoft
Franny / pyrodoom
Punching glass ends well for everyone!
-2 Damage to Franny!
Clenching a wooden sword in her bloody hand, Franny heads downstairs after everyone else.
Found the Wooden Sword!

Everyone
The basement is well-lit. It seems like a comfortable space that doubles as a laundry room and Terry's room. At the foot of the stairs, you all see an alarm clock atop a dresser. Behind this, in the corner, is a single bed with Red Hot Chili Pepper posters lining the wall at random.
At the foot of the bed, you see a computer on a desk, with a worn-out looking swivel chair.
Once down the stairs, the room comes fully into view...

Seated at the top of a strangely shaped table is Terry Mysnax. Mountainous bowls of chips, cheese puffs, unwrapped chocolate bars, mints, pretzel sticks, and an assortment of 2 litre soda pop bottles fill a shelf behind Terry.
On the table, you see a bunch of small plastic figures. However, when anyone looks directly at the table, or anything on it, Terry will yell at you: "I'm not ready yet!!!"

Terry Mysnax keeps himself busy, moving pieces on his table and scribbling notes down. After a moment, he shouts, "I need a few minutes! You weren't supposed to get past my Red Herrings so soon!"

There are a few things to explore/do:
-The computer is on.
-The snack bar is fully stocked.
-A television is connected to a totally retro Super Mega Entertainment Hardware (Super MEH, for short), and there is a collection of vintage video game cartridges on a shelf below the TV.
-A washer/dryer is behind a two-seater sofa (positioned to play the video games).

Janna will be drunk for 4 Turns, and singing Red Hot Chili Pepper lyrics for 5 Turns.
Baka Gaijin is out like a light and will not wake up for a while.
Well, good job, Franny.
She holds the sword with her non-hurt hand as she goes into Terry's room.
Once down there, she noticed the food in the bar back.
She throws the sword to the side, dishes over to the bowl of chips, and begins eating them.
With a mouth full of chips, she turns to Terry, "Hey, didn't you tell us to come down here, nerd?"

(Roll 11. Oof. I've got 1 HP left. Well, at least I accomplished a character goal of getting something to eat, now let's see what happens lol)
pianotm
I lay Baka on the couch and try to revive him.

AtiyaTheSeeker
Mouth watering as she admires the tremendous snack-food stacks, Janna immediately digs in. "♪ By the way, I tried to say I'd be there, waiting for... ♪" Again her voice trails off, devouring chip after chocolate after cheese puff and downing whatever Terry's choice of cola was. So enraptured in her snacking does she not seem to focus elsewhere, but even in her drunken stupor, she might soak up enough of the firewater yet for her leonine senses to still be sharp if need be?

(3 get!)

Dudesoft
Franny / pyrodoom
At the first touch of the food bar, Terry Mysnax reaches behind himself and throws Franny across the room.
Thankfully, she lands on the bed. No damage! Whew...
"Those are MY snacks!" Terry shouts.

Marla / pianotm
Despite her best efforts, Baka Gaijin will not wake up!

Janna / AtiyaTheSeeker
Janna, in a drunken haze, manages to wolf down several handfuls of cheese puffs before a hand slaps the bowl from her grasp, and any puffs from her mouth.
"Those are MY snacks!" Terry shouts again.
At least the few cheese puffs that Janna managed to swallow greatly reduced her ailness!

Janna will be Drunk for 1 Turn and singing Red Hot Chili Peppers lyrics for 1 Turn.
Franny landed, before growling.
She proceeds to walk over to Terry from the bed, pulling out her bat, and swinging it at Terry's head, "Whose snacks are those~?"

(Roll 7.)
pianotm
Marla grabs a bucket of water (nevermind where she got it) and douses Baka with it.

Oh, this will be good! 12!
AtiyaTheSeeker
Dazed by the turtle's annoyed swing, Janna gets the message before long, but notices Franny beginning to instigate violence with her bat. Drawing out her boxing gloves from hammerspace, she puts them on to defend their host with a lyrical challenge, "Hit me, you can't hurt me... suck my kiss!"

(Oh boy, an 8)
Dudesoft
Franny / pyrodoom
Franny swings her baseball bat and hits nothing but air!

Janna / AtiyaTheSeeker
Janna dons her boxing gloves, ready for the counter!

Marla / pianotm
Marla tries to dump a bucket of water onto Baka. What should be a simple task... well...

+1 Plot Points for the Critical Fail!

Terry Mysnax
Fuming and frustrated with the people he invited into his house, Terry blows up:

He points furiously to the chairs around the oddly-shaped table. If the game he had in store wasn't so juicy, he might not have been so keen to continue...
"Sit down! It's time to start the game!" Terry shouts.

At every seat, there is a sheet of paper.
"Listen up, you mooks! We don't have much time before Ma is done with dinner. I wanna get in a round or two before then!" Terry Mysnax explains.
pianotm
I pick up Baka, set him in a chair, and then sit in the chair next to him.

AtiyaTheSeeker
Janna blinks at Terry's frustration. "Well, why didn't ya say so? Let's begin..." She takes a seat, ready to start.

(11, dang...)
Franny was a bit frustrated herself, plopping down in the chair with her arms across her chest, "Alright let's get this over with."
(Roll 4)
Dudesoft
Everybody
Once all are seated (Baka's head slumps forward and slams on the table, ensuring that he won't wake up), Terry opens up an ancient dusty book.
"Welcome, friends... To the world of Dungeon!"
Terry pauses for dramatic effect.
Upstairs there comes a shout:
"TERRANCE! WHERE'S MY PEPPERS?! HOW AM I GOING TO MAKE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS DINNER?!"
Annoyed, Terry shouts back:
"HOW SHOULD I KNOW, MA?!
Back upstairs;
"OH SURE, THE PEPPERS JUST WALKED OUT OF THE KITCHEN! I'LL BE BACK LATER! WE NEED PEPPERS, SO YOU KIDS BEHAVE!!!"
Sighing, Terry massages his nose. "Geez... Alright, I'll just start again..."
After a moment, "Welcome friends... To the world of Dungeons...
"A world of magic and swordsmen. Dragons and monsters of indescribable terror! Here you will find quests and glory!"
Terry stares around the room.
"Before you is a Character Sheet. Each of you must pick a Race and a Class. None of you can pick the same race..."
Without explaining further, he tosses a pencil to all of you.

The Character Sheet has these options:
RACE:
-Dog
-Squirrel
-Badger
-Mouse

CLASS:
-Fighter
-Thief
-Wizard

PERSONALITY:
Provide 1 positive adjective, and 1 negative adjective to describe their personality.

GOAL:
Provide 1 simple goal (IE: Love, Food, Protect Others, Sleep)

Terry coughs, and picks up Baka Gaijin's character sheet. "I'll just go ahead and fill in Sleeping Beauty's sheet! He can be whatever dreg you guys don't want."

You guys can post OOC multiple times, but I won't answer questions about the options.
AtiyaTheSeeker
(I call dibs on Mouse Wizard, if all's well?)