[MAFIA] RMN: WHEN THEY CRY (TEA PARTY)

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=ESBY
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i want to give esby some leeway since i dont think they've played here before but, i would like for them to say things.
it's day one and so far it's just been shit flinging and revenge votes, what do you expect me to say?

if you look upon this very page, you will see that isn't true
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
god damn it
author=demonlord5000
Before I get into things, esby wasn't even the first one to make that butler joke. See post #2 in thread where I made it at the same time as signing up.

Now then...on to the game. Honestly, gourds over-eagerness seems normal for him. I don't think it's an indication that he's scum. I have nothing on lockez yet, but I don't think he'd be so aggressive this early if he were scum. I don't particularly like his vote, but i'm betting he only did it to see everyones reactions. Muffle seems new to the whole thing, and I'd rather not vote a new player day 1. It gives them time to learn, and we aren't going to get a read this early on someone we haven't seen play before.

This leaves basically everyone else. I'm thinking ozzy just hasn't seemed that serious this game, and his reasoning for voting lockez is a rather poor one. I'm not completely convinced yet but for now...

#lynch OzzyTheOne

I understand excitement but Gourd seems to be throwing accusations left and right, which is why we're very suspicious of him. And as for Ozzy, I believe he also didn't realize LockeZ was trying to get me out there with trickery and found it suspicious to lynch me for a flimsy reason. Though I could be wrong, since I don't know Gourd like.. at all, and I can't read Ozzy's brain.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
god damn it

Same X"D
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/23154/?p=2#postssix month old game but lockez was acting wildly different as scum.

What are you linking to? I don't see Locke posting anywhere on that page
Current vote count:
(with 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch)

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK - 0: Yellow Magic
OzzyTheOne - 3: pianotm, TungerManU, demonlord5000
Gourd_Clae - 3: LockeZ, Yellow Magic, OzzyTheOne, LockeZ, Muffle
Muffle - 0: LockeZ
LockeZ - 1: OzzyTheOne, Muffle

Time remaining:
ESBY
extreme disappointment
do you not find it odd that lockez and muffle were bickering and voting for each other only to end up voting for the same person?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Muffle seems pretty genuine so far, I think that her response to my vote was pretty reasonable.

Ozzy I dunno. I mean, I made a vote that was nonsense and he called it out as being nonsense, which is legit, but he didn't give more than one sentence of explanation. It makes it harder to tell. Hopefully he comes back and posts some more.

Please note that we need an actual majority vote to lynch someone.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=ESBY
do you not find it odd that lockez and muffle were bickering and voting for each other only to end up voting for the same person?

While I find it odd only because you pointed it out Esby, I don't think they'd come up with such an overly convoluted plot to vote on Gourd. I voted on Locke cause I wanted to see his real reasoning behind his vote on Muffle and I must say it worked, I got his reasoning and his reasoning started some proper debate and got the game more interesting, which is always good for day 1 as that helps us catch any slipups from scum.

I don't exactly see Gourd as overly suspicious. They're overly eager allright, which can point in either direction of scum or town on day one.

#cancel
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yellow Magic
Crackpot theory is that Gourd and LockeZ are both Mafia, but I think that's a stretch atm.

So...in other words: Find one, you've got them both. Husband, wife, and maybe child, together in sin til death do they part?

I sincerely doubt it works that way. Mark my words, somebody's screwing the maid or the obnoxious houseguest.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=ESBY

No. Should I? Lockez doesn't seem at all similar to the way he was in the game I linked, where he was scum, and his posts in this thread feel like they're coming from a town POV to me.

author=Muffle
I wish I could say this is a trick to make me take my eyes off of you, but this actually makes much more sense than the flimsy reason you gave me as well as it's very LockeZ-esque. So, therefore, after feeling humiliated and tricked by this mastermind, I will change my vote xD Very good job LockeZ.

I don't like this post, though. it feels very overwrought. tricked by a mastermind? very good job??? makes sense???

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
##lynch cap_h

this man is waffling in every post
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Muffle
I wish I could say this is a trick to make me take my eyes off of you, but this actually makes much more sense than the flimsy reason you gave me as well as it's very LockeZ-esque. So, therefore, after feeling humiliated and tricked by this mastermind, I will change my vote xD Very good job LockeZ.

I don't like this post, though. it feels very overwrought. tricked by a mastermind? very good job??? makes sense???

That was a joke xD
pianotm
Cap_H
It doesn't make her suspicious for me, but objectively, not throwing a real vote could be scummy. But its all reliant on strategy and the person, which is posting.
In this case, you're correct that muffle is a newcomer and she's only learning local habbits.
And yes, you can suspect me for that. I still suspect Gourd the most, but its not enough to vote him.

Why not? You're posts are all very, shall we say, diplomatic. Or as Cave puts it, you're waffling. I don't quite agree with Cave. You're actually saying stuff, but then you're going back on it. Like in the above post. Very non-committal.

I'm legit not seeing anything odd from Ozzy. He's not posting a lot, but this is Day One, after all.

#cancel
#Lynch Cap_H
pianotm
*Your not You're
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
so i guess we're not gonna execute anyone huh.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
17 hours is still plenty of time to come to a consensus.
pianotm
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
so i guess we're not gonna execute anyone huh.

You're also voting to lynch Cap.

It's really between him and Gourd for me. I have nothing to add about Gourd. Everyone else has already said it, and I do feel a bit off about him. His posts seem like they're composed.

I mean, I'm probably dead wrong about both of them. Watch, we'll vote everyone out and Muffle will manage to make it to the end and she'll turn out to be a master mafia player and she was scum all along.
author=LockeZ
I mean I was just trying to get Muffle to actually vote and start some real discussion. I guess technically it worked. I'm satisfied.

#cancel

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=LockeZ
Gourd, you're trying too hard.

#lynch Gourd_Clae
How is gourd trying too hard

I don't like this post:

author=Gourd_Clae
I just wanted to declare someone's life forfeit tbh

Ozzy's life or another's? It makes no difference to me. Plus, yeah, getting the game going requires killing someone as unfortunate as that is.

Followed immediately by this one, in which without even waiting for a response, he felt the need to give a third reason:

author=Gourd_Clae
It would be a tragedy to kill another person with a Gourd Original(tm) though.

It's like, we're on day one, you don't need to rapid fire off three different reasons for a vote that you didn't even make but merely suggested to other people. That's definitely "methinks thou doth protest too much" level defensive.

I'm actually moving my vote back to Gourd because I think it's actually a good vote, unlike Muffle, whom I was just prodding (with very sharp knives).

I actually gave two reasons to vote for ozzy and one reason not to vote for ozzy. If anything, that's waffling, but uh, that's not why I supposedly seem scummy to you.

If your argument is that I got too serious too fast then you'd also be wrong because at least half of my posts have been jokes so far.

Again, ironically, you're accusing me of doing what you're doing: trying to hard and getting defensive. It doesn't even make sense? Like, I had no reason to be defensive.

@piano
You're gonna have to explain what you mean by "composed".
I understand your comments are meant to be a joke, but what can we say? This is the Mafia! Gourd it just sort of looks like you're trying to cause trouble with these slightly aggressive jokes, which is why you seem suspicious. I don't think it's necessarily it seems that you're trying to get serious too fast, but that the way you're replying seems as though you're trying to start fights among us.