[MAFIA] RMN: WHEN THEY CRY (TEA PARTY)

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Cap_H
This might be a typical case of shadowing. Is it his opinion or an opinion he's suggesting could jump on? And that's his last comment.
And Cave's all over the place. He voted almost everyone now and nobody's really talking about it. He's trying to rule the game again. Also, his defense of Muffle makes me sure that he's trying to protect me. This makes me even more sure that muffle is town.

#lynch CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

i've voted one person and it's been you. this panicky retalation case makes me feel better about this.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'd like to see more of the silent people post more, Tungerman, Demonlord and Esby, all of you have posted little or said little if you posted stuff. Give us reason to no suspect you. Inactive players are always suspicious in my eyes. Esby isn't exactly inactive, but he's having a case of "Speaking a lot but not saying anything." His only one argument till now is a possible alliance between Locke and Muffle, which I find doubtful as it's too convenient to be true. While their mutual voting for Gourd is suspicious, I don't think that LockeZ (if he were scum) would be so bold as to so obviously have his partner side with him on a vote. If either of them should flip wolf, I'm certain that the other must be town, cause there's no way their mutual vote was one they decided because they're in a team. It's just too risky and I can not see it happen.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
realise this is game one turn one for me
i'm still trying to get to grips with what's going on
everything is so erratic and nonsensical
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
y'all are way too paranoid
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=OzzyTheOne
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=OzzyTheOne
@Gourd While I can't guilt you for eagerness I do still find it suspicious. I also find Cap's absence suspicious. Explain yourself Cap, for you are currently at the top of my list followed by Gourd.

#lynch Cap_H
I have been absent. So has demonlord. Cap hasn't been absent. This reason doesn't feel legit.
I was trying to play the LockeZ game and try to get answers out of someone by giving a bad reason and trying to lynch them, it works miracles it seems.

#cancel

It being day one, I don't have any real suspects, and although I do find Gourd suspicious I don't find him suspicious enough to warrant a vote.

If not Gourd, who do you find suspicious enough to warrant a vote?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I feel a lot better about Cap, but that may be just because I'm a sucker a for an alignment list.

Cap_H
1) I wanted to write that they're not together, by writing that he's not protecting her in a w/w fashion and that he might be trying to pocket her.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this, but this phrase stands out to me.

But I am going to give my own alignment list.

Town:
LockeZ (Hard town: He appears to be his normal self. I've come to expect this zaniness from him)
Muffle (maybe not her "air quotes" first game, but she's definitely new town)
ESBY (Bad town: Play, engage, join the conversation, please. We would all appreciate it.)

Unsure - Leaning Slightly Town:
Jeroen
Cave

Uncertain:
TungermanU (Haven't really seen enough from him)
YellowMagic is YellowMagic
Demonlord5000 (Please talk more. Thank you.)

Unsure - Leaning Slightly Scum:
Cap_H (You're definitely engaging and being helpful, but you feel a bit off. I'm probably wrong.)
OzzyTheOne (You and Cap are about at the same level. I was feeling good about you, but your lynch on Cap rubbed me wrong)

Hard Scum:
Gourd_Clae (That I-want-to-lynch-you-because-I-think-you're-scum-but-I-don't-want-to-lynch-you-too-soon thing is really sticking in my craw. Protip: if you want to go the safe vote, don't say something like that.)

I'm fairly sure I got everyone here.
I got up early so I could make sure to get a vote in before the day ends (ended up being occupied with other things the other day).

The ozzy vote was also just a means to get him to talk really. I just felt like he hadn't really contributed at the time, but that's since changed. I'm curious as to why ozzy is no longer targeting gourd though. With the time limit getting closer, I would think we would be better off killing gourd because a no lynch gets us nothing. I just find it strange that he got the involved in that early, and is now suddenly backing out when it's getting closer to that critical moment.

That said I wanted to believe in gourd...I really really did. I really don't see anything that has helped his case, and we need the information for day 2.

#cancel

#lynch gourd_clae
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=demonlord5000
Now then...on to the game. Honestly, gourds over-eagerness seems normal for him. I don't think it's an indication that he's scum.

This was your previous post. So when you say "nothing has helped his case", what case exactly are you referring to? What made you suspect him?

Gourd is still top of my list, and I agree we should kill him, but if he flips town this vote reeks to me.
I was refering to himself. He's posted a lot since my last post. The reason I wanted to believe in him is that I'm fairly sure gourd doesn't handle pressure well. I was hoping he would have a valid argument before my next post but no such luck. I'm honestly not fully convinced gourd is scum and would rather vote ozzy, but were getting close to the deadline and a no lynch doesn't help anyone. Since ozzy isn't suspicious to anyone else, staying on him is a dead vote for now.
Jeroen_Sol
Agreed on the nolynch doesn't help anyone. I wouldn't say Ozzy isn't suspicious to anyone else though. Ozzy, please answer my question from before.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Yeah, I haven't said much in the last 12 or so hours, but there isn't much to say at all. I'm still as suspicious of Gourd as ever.

But for what it's worth, every time someone does a list thing on Day 1, it comes off as fairly scummy to me. I'd be very surprised if anyone can truly get a proper read of anyone at this point

author=Jeroen_Sol
Alright, I missed most of the day phase due to a date which lasted all afternoon and night. Catching up right now.

Show-off

:<

Yellow Magic
To add re: The List thing. That's when you do something like:

Town:
Bla bla bla

Mafia:
Bla bla bla

Not sure:
Bla bla bla

The only info you really need to give at this point is your list of Mafia candidates. No-one should care about who you can't get a read on, and tbh, whenever someone says "I cant get a read on someone", it gives me the impression that they might actually be allied with that person, but wanted some sort of excuse to mention them, so that they can later avoid being accused of being quiet about their Mafia allies.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
cap_h's list is bad because he doesn't give any reasoning. this essentially makes the list almost meaningless. he also has a HARD SCUM read on me, even putting me at the bottom of the list, based on reasons that are demonstrably untrue. the actual reason I am there is probably because I am voting him.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Jeroen_Sol
Agreed on the nolynch doesn't help anyone. I wouldn't say Ozzy isn't suspicious to anyone else though. Ozzy, please answer my question from before.

I don't suspect anyone enough to warrant a lynch vote, my votes till now were all just to test the waters. Although Gourd does rub me off as suspicios, he's not suspicious enough to warrant a lynch imo. I should check who started the narrative against Gourd as I find this entire bandwagon against Gourd very suspicious.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
cap_h's list is bad because he doesn't give any reasoning. this essentially makes the list almost meaningless. he also has a HARD SCUM read on me, even putting me at the bottom of the list, based on reasons that are demonstrably untrue. the actual reason I am there is probably because I am voting him.

I also agree that Cap's argument against you is without proof, he says you voted multiple people already but you did no such thing, why is he trying to fabricate evidence against you? That just rubs me off as totally scummy. I'm back at voting him, this time for real though. You guys should do the same, Cap outright lied about Cave to lynch him.

#lynch Cap_H
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
hmmm

dont like that post very much
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Yellow Magic
To add re: The List thing. That's when you do something like:

Town:
Bla bla bla

Mafia:
Bla bla bla

Not sure:
Bla bla bla

The only info you really need to give at this point is your list of Mafia candidates. No-one should care about who you can't get a read on, and tbh, whenever someone says "I cant get a read on someone", it gives me the impression that they might actually be allied with that person, but wanted some sort of excuse to mention them, so that they can later avoid being accused of being quiet about their Mafia allies.

WHO'S SCUM
Yellow Magic
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
is there going to be a real answer or should we kill you day 2
Jeroen_Sol
author=Yellow Magic
Show-off

:<

This doesn't happen to me often so please be happy for me ^^