[MAFIA] RMN: WHEN THEY CRY (TEA PARTY)

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
is there going to be a real answer or should we kill you day 2

1. Gourd
2. Cap_H
3. Yo mama
Yellow Magic
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=Yellow Magic
Show-off

:<
This doesn't happen to me often so please be happy for me ^^

It's not like I'm jealous or anything....b-baka....
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Hmm... I don't like Ozzy simultaneously distancing himself from Gourd and trying to desperately stop the lynch by pushing another. Ozzy + Gourd looking more likely.
Current vote count:
(with 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch)

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK - 1: Yellow Magic, Cap_H
OzzyTheOne - 1: pianotm, TungerManU, demonlord5000
Gourd_Clae - 6: LockeZ, Yellow Magic, OzzyTheOne, LockeZ, Muffle, pianotm, Jeroen_Sol, demonlord5000
Muffle - 1: LockeZ, Gourd_Clae
LockeZ - 0: OzzyTheOne, Muffle
Cap_H - 2: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, pianotm, OzzyTheOne, OzzyTheOne

Time remaining:
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Yellow Magic

fwiw, no sex was had, we just slept in the same bed.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
i refuse to kill the gourd
i will however, for being too eager to point blame at anyone

#lynch pianotm
Yellow Magic
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=Yellow Magic
fwiw, no sex was had, we just slept in the same bed.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=ESBY

#lynch pianotm

why
author=ESBY
i will however, for being too eager to point blame at anyone

#lynch pianotm

Can you give reasoning? Just saying "I refuse to kill Gourd" doesn't really make sense, unless you're meaning to be vague.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
gourd if you're going to claim i suggest you do so now. if you're even awake.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
at this rate esby should not be allowed to make it to lylo

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Yellow Magic
To add re: The List thing. That's when you do something like:

Town:
Bla bla bla

Mafia:
Bla bla bla

Not sure:
Bla bla bla

The only info you really need to give at this point is your list of Mafia candidates. No-one should care about who you can't get a read on, and tbh, whenever someone says "I cant get a read on someone", it gives me the impression that they might actually be allied with that person, but wanted some sort of excuse to mention them, so that they can later avoid being accused of being quiet about their Mafia allies.

Making lists early is not a bad thing. It gives the rest of players something to talk about. Also, building a village core is important and for that you need townreads.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
cap_h's list is bad because he doesn't give any reasoning. this essentially makes the list almost meaningless. he also has a HARD SCUM read on me, even putting me at the bottom of the list, based on reasons that are demonstrably untrue. the actual reason I am there is probably because I am voting him.

The read is far from hard and I explained it in the previous posts. It seems like you tried to pocket Muffle. And you're right that my vote was little reactionary.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
yellow magic's posts in this thread are pretty bad. he throws down a jokevote on gourd and never re-evaluates it or updates his reads.

He makes a townread on lockez while affirming that he actually thinks gourd is scum, while not explaining why

This is going to be slightly meta (I apologise!! it literally cannot be helped!!) but I think LockeZ is a bit too smart to give himself away by voting for flimsy reasons.

If he were scum (I see CAVE_DOG fuming at me already), I don't see why he would switch his vote from Gourd to someone else, considering up to that point, Gourd had more than one vote on him already (Locke's own vote + mine).

Crackpot theory is that Gourd and LockeZ are both Mafia, but I think that's a stretch atm.

author=TungerManU
author=Yellow Magic
I'm still as suspicious of Gourd as ever.
Hold on. Your original reason for your vote was this:
author=Yellow Magic
I wonder if there's a correlation between the number of 'XD's someone uses and how scummy they are.

I want to test this theory

Maybe you'd like to at least mention the reason why you're the most suspicious of him now? Assuming the original reason wasn't serious.

I mean I don't mind if Gourd gets lynched, since he doesn't seem necessarily super town to me and I don't really have any scum "hard reads", but I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this lynch train.

Tungerman brought up his next post here.

His post after that is just mafia-dadding, and then he adds cap_h to his scumlist after gourd, again without reasoning, which I find suspect because I was voting cap_h and I was the one asking him. idk, it seems like he just wanted to throw out some 'scumreads' that looked good. also he wouldnt answer me about who he thought was scum at first.

but just hanging onto that initial jokey gourdvote without ever involving himself with the conversation that happened later, even as gourd is now approaching death, and ignoring the rest of the game at large, makes me feel pretty bad about him. i'd honestly like to lynch him over anyone else at this point but it's kind of impossible with this 3 PM deadline. we almost definitely don't have enough people to lynch anyone but gourd now.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
It's six people on Gourd. I suggest someone unvotes, so there's no accidental hammer.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
eh we have less than an hour left. i'd like for gourd to throw out a claim or something but i don't think he's even here.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ok, reading Cave's posts again I'm not all that sure. I got too many people, who could be wolves and the most likely pack is something like
Gourd + Ozzy + ESBY. Ozzy refusing voting Gourd is alarming and so is esby ending up voting piano for raisins.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
eh we have less than an hour left. i'd like for gourd to throw out a claim or something but i don't think he's even here.

We can discuss about other people meanwhile. What do you think about Ozzy? And Him not voting Gourd? I don't agree with your reasons for voting me, but he's just using them to avoid voting Gourd.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I feel pretty good about ozzy. Rereading the game it feels like there's a logical thread in his posts and I can see them all coming from a town POV. I'm not as opposed to the gourd lynch as he is but I can understand being paranoid about it.