[MAFIA] PURGATORY: A MAFIA GAME

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I don't know what to say about Muffle.

Her outburst feels genuine, but I also completely disagree with everything in it, so I'm at a loss as to how to respond.

Just, maybe don't call everyone an asshole for not agreeing with you?
Nobody but you called me stupid LockeZ. And nobody's called me out on being legit scum for it. Where's this coming from? It's not fully related to the game, so I don't know why you're linking my argument to why I think it's unfair to it. Apparently, you don't understand what I'm saying. I shouldn't have even brought it up apparently.

LockeZ since when were you so aggressive towards people you didn't agree with? Usually, I'd figure you'd try and solve it without jumping and calling people an idiot. Last game you didn't really act like this at all. Maybe you really do think I'm an idiot, despite obviously people disagreeing due to different opinions or misunderstanding/not reading it correctly.

#Lynch LockeZ
I forgot to bold, dangit.

You're misreading. I was calling the action assholey, not the person. There's a difference.

#Lynch LockeZ
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Muffle
I'm asking piano to remove me because I don't want to play with a bunch of assholes who are going to vote for no good reason and being unfair to people. So just forget it.

You did call the people assholes.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
that votecount is wrong. cap_h isn't voting for me.
Just because somebody makes an action that's mean doesn't mean they themselves are mean. I guess I misworded what I was trying to say. Again.

Anyways, I apologize for causing such a big argument. Honestly, I didn't think it'd cause that big of an argument when I was just stating that it seemed unfair. Until Gourd decided to keep pushing me when I was saying all I could about why I was saying it. And then LockeZ immediately calls me an idiot-which thank you very much I already know I am-When I made my statement I didn't expect to get full blown attack. That's why I got a bit aggressive because everyone seemed to be misreading what I was saying. I understand if they disagree but people kept pushing and pushing, and honestly, I got super frustrated. And me using words like unethical, mean, unfair, rude, etc. That's how I talk sometimes, especially when I'm trying to explain why I find something ...well, mean.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
meaning, that, it's absolutely possible to kill demonlord now, even with just the people we have active. only 3 people are onboard for some reason though so w/e. I'm probably not gonna be here for deadline.
@Jereon Oh, that part xD I was mad, sorry. I forgot I said that. Using that sole reason to vote wasn't the only reason I called some of ya'll assholes. I seriously don't appreciate being called an idiot. I know this is just a game, but that really hits home for me. I already know I'm stupid, please don't remind me by calling me dumb and an idiot. That's why I said that.
Jeroen_Sol
Yeah, LockeZ. We don't really need to call anyone an idiot.

About demonlord. I dunno. The vote is weird, but the day 2 information thing did feel genuine to me. Right now, I think he's more likely to be scum than Cave, so I should probably vote him instead, but the whole reason I want to confirm Cave is because I never suspect him, even when he is scum.
#Cancel

Even if I vote LockeZ nothing will happen. I still don't know why he's being so aggressive. But I'll figure out who I'm going to lynch soon. Looks like we're between demonlord and Cave. I'll look back at posts and figure out who I want to lynch.
I think there are a few minutes left. Is piano's votecount accurate or not? I would really prefer to get demon but will switch to cave if that's the only kill available.
author=demonlord5000
It's a bad idea overall, I see what you mean about you coming up with it, but don't you think it strange that cave pushed for it considering that?

Last time I checked Cave didn't really push it as much as you seem to believe. And as Cave said, he was joking. He could be lying, but from what I've seen Cave is VERY jokey in nature. And at the time we were all joking anyways, so I can see this being true. Even after Cave said he was joking, you've made it sound like he's fully pushing himself to be lynched, when I don't really see it this way.

Now that I looked at this post carefully I can see why demonlord might seem a little strange. Yes, Cave has been known for antics and I agree voting someone for that reason isn't the most UNFAIR. It's still a bit mean basing their playstyle from other games but I can understand that. My problem was the useful ghost thing. Their post about that did seem genuine but also holding on to just "Cave offered to lynch themselves that's so scummy" even when Cave admitted it was a joke-- and at the time we were all joking, does seem a little strange. If Cave wasn't being serious why are you holding this as your sole reason for lynching Cave?

Is anything wrong with my scumhunt? I admit I'm not very good at scumhunting quite yet.
Oh, there's a whole hour left, never mind, will reread everything in a little bit.
I think there are 30 minutes left? I'm not good at math though.

Honestly, now that I'm looking at it, Cave seems to be responding normally from what I know of him. I haven't ever seen Cave as scum before, and I don't like to try and base people off of former playstyle no matter how reasonable it seems.

I don't think we have good enough reason to lynch Cave, now that I look back. Lynching due to the previous playstyle isn't the worst idea but this is day one after all, and Cave seems to have been joking most of the time. I'm against lynching because of a useful ghost, and despite him offering to lynch himself it seems similar to mine last time, but in a joking matter, which I don't put against Cave to do. So I'll vote for demonlord this time.

#Lynch Demonlord
Jeroen_Sol
I'm also fine with lynching demonlord. If enough people want to lynch him I'll switch.
I probably won't post as much for a while so if demonlord gives a good argument and I'm not here to change my vote and then turns out to be town I'm going to be upset with my scumhunting skills.
Jeroen_Sol
I should be able to make EOD after all, thankfully.
Jeroen_Sol
Getting more than slightly miffed over anything in a mafia game is counterproductive, Muffle. It's also probably not good for your health, so try to keep in mind it's all fun and games.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Getting more than slightly miffed over anything in a mafia game is counterproductive, Muffle. It's also probably not good for your health, so try to keep in mind it's all fun and games.

I wasn't miffed until I started feeling stupid, that wasn't anything about the game itself that was about me feeling self-conscious. It didn't help when LockeZ called me stupid. I do think some of this is unfair, but I didn't start getting miffed until that point.
I miss alot when I'm I'm other things I sleeping jesus.

I just wanna say I was joking when I said to lynch cave apperently you cant joke in this thread

#cancel