[MAFIA] PURGATORY: A MAFIA GAME

I really enjoy Mafia, it's a great game. I shouldn't have overreacted, I agree. LockeZ really hit home for me though, that's where I started getting most upset. My apologies for coming off as an ass though.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Either vote Cave or demon. You're going to force a nolynch like this.
Vote demon.

And don't get worked up if he's not scum, I'd be thrilled if even 50% of my votes were against actual scum, the only time I'm ever certain is at LYLO.

@LockeZ: I meant when you posted that, did you really think it was a good idea to kill Cave just to confirm him? Or were you "fishing for info" like you imply later?
I still think LockeZ is acting scummy but if I try and lynch him we'll get a no lynch. This isn't just biased about him hurting my self-esteem btw. I've never seen him act so aggressive, hey he might actually think I'm being an idiot but it still really shocked me. Also, he was really quick on wanting to vote Cave off for any reason at all. If LockeZ is scum and Cave is town and he knows Cave has always been a valuable town player than it's nothing less I'd expect from scum. Depending on the death this night I also have my eyes on him.
Oh, I won't get worked up! I just feel kind of bad in the end I guess. XD
I thought the Muffle vote was a deliberate attempt to provoke Muffle because anyone could tell it would get her aggravated. But, really though, I think she's town because that kind of "virtue signaling" as cave called it from her is kind of idiosyncratic and I think would be hard to fake, I'm not entertaining that she's scum, for now. I'm trying to decide if scum-LockeZ would deliberately get into a fight but I don't really know.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
30 minutes, I'm back babies.
Muffle posting so much about something is a sign of towniness.

author=LockeZ
author=psy_wombats
@LockeZ: was your vote against cave to 'confirm' him in earnest?
Yeah. I also disagree with whoever said that it will just result in not having anything to analyze tomorrow. We're already analyzing it now. I think people's reasoning and arguments about Cavedog make for a more useful/interesting analysis than a list of who voted for whom, honestly.

Ok, I said that, but I like this more.
#cancel
and because I don't want to kill Demonlord
#lynch CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

There will be a second post. One thing I'm sure about is that Muffle's town here.
LockeZ being abrasive is par for the course, haven't you only played the one game with him? (he doesn't look especially town at the moment though to be fair, I might be willing to kill him if votes are there but they probably aren't)
I don't know much about scum LockeZ so get back to me if you figure it out psy. I know LockeZ is smart.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=psy_wombats
Vote demon.

And don't get worked up if he's not scum, I'd be thrilled if even 50% of my votes were against actual scum, the only time I'm ever certain is at LYLO.

@LockeZ: I meant when you posted that, did you really think it was a good idea to kill Cave just to confirm him? Or were you "fishing for info" like you imply later?

This is a strange statement, but whatever.
@Cap would you be willing to vote LockeZ?
I've only played one game with LockeZ and he wasn't near this abrasive/aggressive. That's why it shocked me.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ok, I'm not entirely keen on the way Cave started pushing. There's something strange about and it's not like he's giving us a better case than himself. Also, he posted about himself never being right in lylo, but I don't know how often he ends up in it as town.
Jero's activity's kinda neutral? It's like he's willing to lynch anyone.
aneko's cancel is a big red for me.

I need to reread Demon's posts but my first impression was town for the amount.
Ok, rereading it and his posts on pg 7 and pg 9 are weak. His posts on pg 5 are ok imo. But It's late entrance a shady vote and 2 fluffy comments.
#cancel
#lynch Demonlord
aneko has also never played before, by the way.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=psy_wombats
@Cap would you be willing to vote LockeZ?

probably. I still hate his case on Muffle.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Muffle
aneko has also never played before, by the way.

Yeah, but she looks like she's afraid to post.
I would say wolves are in: Demonlord, Aneko, LockeZ and maybe Cave, Jero.
Cave was joking about lynching himself And i was joking to do u do wan a keep my cancel for him

I think the way demondrod worded things and how he comes off its kinda weird to me.
#lynch demonlord
***so I want to
Phone is stupid
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Cap_H
Jero's activity's kinda neutral? It's like he's willing to lynch anyone.

At this point in the game? Yeah. I don't care about a mislynch at this point, especially in this tree stump game. I do not want to nolynch though.
Jeroen_Sol
I think demon has more votes now, and we're out of time.

#Cancel
#Lynch demon