MAFIA: IS THIS WEREWOLF? [MAFIA]

I think this is a good moment to establish who's trustworthy and who's not.

I'd say im pretty trustworthy so far, i mean, why would I start a witch hunt BEFORE the actual game even started if i wasn't eager to hunt mafia?

Also, don't anwser that,
is a rethorical question.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=pianotm
#Lynch Gourd_ClaeAdmit it: he IS incredibly lynchable.

as tempting as it is to kill gourd again, I am going to give him the chance to confirm his towniness, by way of calling himself scum.

y'all got me
author=cave
muffle you admitted this is the morning. why is the deadline now.

I don't know what this means.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=JJJ7

I'd say im pretty trustworthy so far, i mean, why would I start a witch hunt BEFORE the actual game even started if i wasn't eager to hunt mafia?

Also, don't anwser that,

I hope this is a jokepost.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
scum have accidentally or intentionally taken advantage of the "around this time" deadline in the past two games because like 2 people have been online to contest the lynch each time. isn't everyone in this game on the western hemisphere
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=JJJ7

Also, don't anwser that,

#lynch jjj7 die
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
scum have accidentally or intentionally taken advantage of the "around this time" deadline in the past two games because like 2 people have been online to contest the lynch each time. isn't everyone in this game on the western hemisphere

let me rephrase this... 10:00 PM EST deadline makes the most sense for me, as I am assured to have computer access. I think everyone but jeroen is in a similar boat.
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=JJJ7

Also, don't anwser that,

You and me both, Jeroen.
(10 PM EST works for me, personally)
i know how this game works ive played it IRL before so im not stupid all i was saying was that we shouldn't lynch someone right off the bat just to do it. should give them a chance to see if they are scum or not.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
if you don't call lockez an idiot when he tries to bigdog you he's just gonna keep doing it
i didn't all him an idiot i said that i wasn't stupid bc ive played this IRL. If i was calling him an idiot i would have said it
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I know. I'm saying you should call him an idiot in your next post to put him in his place.
are you sure about that he doesnt seem like the type to take "constrictive criticism"
author=Jeroen_Sol
author=JJJ7

Also, don't anwser that,

It was.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
10 PM EST doesn't really work for me, but seeing as neither YM nor Cap are in this game I think I'm the only European here.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If you don't call me an idiot I'll never respect you.
well if thats the case then youre an idiot xD

what time is it in Europe btw
I'm in central time myself, but I can work around whatever. Also I could have swore there was a timer when I posted my question last night...but maybe it got edited out to start the game later.

What lockez didn't tell you is that he'll charge you more for the crops hes farming. I'll leave it you to decide if his respect was worth it.