[POLL] [RMVX] [RMVX ACE] I MUST KNOW - WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE RTP CHARACTERS?

Poll

Who are your favorite RTP characters? (If I left off some characters, it was because...reasons. But I think I included 2/3rds of the 'main' ones I remember relatively for sure were in VX.) - Results

Ralph
20%
Blonde Girl With Green Eyes (if you know her name tell me)
0%
Green-Haired Dude (if you know his name tell me)
20%
Ulrika
20%
Lawrence
0%
Knight-Lady (if you know her name tell me)
0%
Scar-Guy (if you know his name tell me)
0%
Old-Guy (if you know his name tell me)
0%
Blue-Haired Headband Bishii (if you know his name tell me)
0%
Green Haired Chick (if you know her name tell me)
0%
Bennett
0%
Blonde Beret girl (if you know her name tell me)
0%
Sinister Blue-Haired Guy (if you know his name tell me)
10%
Ylva
0%
Mustache Master/Master Mustache (if you know his name tell me)
0%
Witchy Woman (if you know her name tell me)
30%

Pages: 1
What it says on the tin. Unless I've gotten terribly confused over the years, the Ace RTP brings back all our friends from the VX RTP, at least graphically, if not in the DB.

And yes, we all know that Don Miguel era Alex is the greatest and best, but he's not on the poll. : P

Big ups to Nessy, without whom this thread would literally not be possible.

Oh, I wanted to allow people to pick up to 4 choices but I didn't see where an option to allow more than one choice was allowed. Let me know if I'm being blind/dumb. This is in faceset/charset order btw.

Also, I know this is a relatively dumb thread but not, I thought, dumb enough for welp.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
The witchy woman is 2000. Her name is Carol, unless you're talking about Marsha from MV.
Is it possible to setup a poll and do muti votes on this site? Since I can't pick just one.

But, know I prefer everyone in XP RTP over VX & VX Ace anytime.
I .. does anyone have a picture run down? Like I remember some i like, especially that blue hair white bandana chick, but it hard to put together for some reason
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I swear, one of the events featuring 2K/2K3 had the names associated with various characters/faces in the RTP.

*Edit: From the RM Venture event-page:

95: Fess, Lena, Marcus, Agatha, Amy, Khar, Luts and ...Slobodan? ( >.< ???)
2K: Alex, Brian, Carol, Deiji/Daisy, Enrike/Enryuu, Arkon/Falcon, Homes/Gomez and Helen
2K3: Zack, Albert, Burns, Klaus/Grace, Arthur, Edith/Ardis, Feylin, Alissa/Alica, Mia, Elene/Eolen, Cinthya, Melissa, Fiona and Mao

XP: Aluxes, Basil, Cyrus, Dorothy, Estelle, Felix, Gloria and Hilda
VX: Ralph, Ulrika, Bennett, Ylva, Lawrence, Oscar, Vera and Elmer
VXA: Eric, Natalie, Terrence, Ernest, Ryoma, Brenda, Rick, Alice, Isabelle and Noah
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Ulrika and Gomez. Ulrika because she's badass and Gomez because he's such a silly stereotype, which isn't heroic. And he seems to be the kindest guy in all rtps.

Edit:
I checked out Archeia's page for more names. Nessy is as official as they can get without being a database entry.

1. Ralph
2. Trefle (unofficial)
3. Greenie (unofficial)
4. Ulrika
5. Lawrence
6. Derek (unofficial)
7. Cid (unofficial)
8. Lark (unofficial)
9. Trenny (unofficial)
10. Bennet
11. Mira (unofficial)
12. Satiel (unofficial)
13. Ylva
14. Trence (unofficial)
15. Carolina (unofficial)

You can check for more here.
i like ralph because he has the most animations you can find on the internet
author=kentona
Alexit is my solemn obligation as boss of this site to troll its members

: )

author=pianotm
The witchy woman is 2000. Her name is Carol, unless you're talking about Marsha from MV.

This is the witch of which I speak (VX/VX Ace):

author=Cap_H
Nessy is as official as they can get without being a database entry.

I almost included Nessy's unofficial names here...the only reason I didn't is I wasn't sure how she came up with them. If she just made them up that's fine, but I wasn't sure if there was some other source for those names I wasn't getting. It is a mystery.

O, bic, if u like Ralph then vote for Ralph. Whatever your reasoning. 'tis a pole, sir.
author=Marrend
I swear, one of the events featuring 2K/2K3 had the names associated with various characters/faces in the RTP.

*Edit: From the RM Venture event-page:

95: Fess, Lena, Marcus, Agatha, Amy, Khar, Luts and ...Slobodan? ( >.< ???)
2K: Alex, Brian, Carol, Deiji/Daisy, Enrike/Enryuu, Arkon/Falcon, Homes/Gomez and Helen
2K3: Zack, Albert, Burns, Klaus/Grace, Arthur, Edith/Ardis, Feylin, Alissa/Alica, Mia, Elene/Eolen, Cinthya, Melissa, Fiona and Mao

XP: Aluxes, Basil, Cyrus, Dorothy, Estelle, Felix, Gloria and Hilda
VX: Ralph, Ulrika, Bennett, Ylva, Lawrence, Oscar, Vera and Elmer
VXA: Eric, Natalie, Terrence, Ernest, Ryoma, Brenda, Rick, Alice, Isabelle and Noah

I'm suddenly amazed at how many Oracle of Tao characters wound up being edited RTP defaults.
torn between wiccha and ylva
Marrend
I'm partial to Carol (TsuK/2K) and the Caroline, the Carol wannabe in VX.

*Edit:
A certain character may have been based on my image of Carol. Just sayin'.
can you not edit a poll's options once it's started? (I just wanted to put Caroline as the name of the popular witch lady, the name makes sense to me as she is clearly a continuation of Carol from the 2k RTP).

My favorite 2k RTP character is Falcon, because Don Miguel.

My favorite 2k3 RTP character is Klaus, because I can totally see how he grew into the sinister blue-haired guy (Satiel??) in VX/Ace.

Gomez is hilarious.

Zach is cooler than Alex.
I think you can but for editing threads you must scroll waaay down past the comments (under the reply button). There's a subscribe button for everyone (to the thread), and likely an edit button too. (as far as I remember, anyhow)

(also dammit I picked the wrong guy, wanted scar one.. oh well. shoutout to scar dude!)
Marrend
I dunno. I seem to recall seeing complaints previously about not being able to edit polls after the thread associated with said poll has begun. However, if that has changed, okay.
I can edit the question but not the possible answers.
Pages: 1