BEST RM2K3 GAMES LISTS

Pages: first 12 next last
Can anyone make a list of the best rm2k3 games?
author=kentona
yep, anyone can!
then make one.
Includes only ones with a custom battle system if you can because I don't like the default battle system in rpg maker 2003
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Holy shit, dude!
The sheer, absolute nerve in this thread! That just totally came out of left-field. Not gonna lie; I can't stop laughing at this.
Let me introduce you to the yearly awards that are held around here. There's surely to be plenty of 2k3 gems among the past winners and current nominations.
here is my list of the best rpg maker 2003 games. All of them uses a custom battle system

1.dbz ultimate showdown
2.supermario rpg the kingdom of lost souls
3.aedemphia
4.dbz lultime combat
Now someone else make a list
author=lavendersiren
Let me introduce you to the yearly awards that are held around here.There's surely to be plenty of 2k3 gems among the past winners and current nominations.
can you make a list of the ones with a custom battle system?
author=david1234
author=lavendersiren
Let me introduce you to the yearly awards that are held around here.There's surely to be plenty of 2k3 gems among the past winners and current nominations.

Can you?
author=lavendersiren
author=david1234
author=lavendersiren
Can you?
I don't know which ones uses a custom battle system. But I made a list above with games that uses a custom battle system
pianotm
Okay, I'll bite.

1. Karma Flow
2. War Tools
3. AznChipmunk's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (of course, it's just a single level on a tech demo, but it's better than a lot of full games that actually charge money.)
4. The Curse of Cpt. Loveless
author=pianotm
Okay, I'll bite.

1. Karma Flow
2. War Tools
3. AznChipmunk's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (of course, it's just a single level on a tech demo, but it's better than a lot of full games that actually charge money.)
4. The Curse of Cpt. Loveless
do these games use a custom battle system?
pianotm
Are you kidding me? You can barely even recognize that they're made in 2k3. For the last two, you literally can't recognize them as being made in 2k3.

TMNT is a sidescrolling platformer and Cpt. Lovelace is a sidescrolling shooter.
author=pianotm
Are you kidding me? You can barely even recognize that they're made in 2k3. For the last two, you literally can't recognize them as being made in 2k3.

TMNT is a sidescrolling platformer and Cpt. Lovelace is a sidescrolling shooter.
can you send me a link to wartools?
pianotm
So...fun fact: did you know that if you type "Wartools" into the search bar on the top right, the game in question is the first hit after the ad?
Custom Battle Systems
Aurora Wing
I Want to Bring Her Back to Life but I Don't Know Where to Start
Tale of Exile Act 1
Final Fantasy vs Dog *Okay, maybe not
author=Dyhalto
Custom Battle SystemsAurora Wing
I Want to Bring Her Back to Life but I Don't Know Where to Start
Tale of Exile Act 1
Final Fantasy vs Dog *Okay, maybe not
nice list
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Why is this thread so hostile?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I can probably name the games I've played that were made in 2K3, and it would probably be a 5-item list? Let's give it a try.

Breath of Fire - A Line Ended
Final Fantasy vs Dog
Halo's Mixtape
Hero's Realm
Touhou Fantasy

...Yep, that's about all I can recall, or otheriwse look up. However, I wouldn't necessarily call all these games "good". If I were to limit the list to "good games", it would probably boil down to Hero's Realm, Halo's Mixtape, and Final Fantasy vs Dog.

*Edit: Since the OP is insistent about games with custom battle systems, I'm not even sure if Halo's Mixtape even had combat! Final Fantasy vs Dog was already mentioned, and Hero's Realm... I'm pretty sure used the standard battle system, probably with some eventing-tweaks for all the classes to work?

I don't even remember anymore. It's been a while since I've played any of these!
author=david1234
Can anyone make a list of the best rm2k3 games?

See my playlist! :P

Ok, seriously, since it was not mentioned:

Neo Jado
Pages: first 12 next last