[MAFIA] CHRONO TRIGGER - A MAFIA THROUGH TIME - GAME OVER

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
lizardman princess is a friend of mine. do we still have draconian post restrictions for new users. if so, please tighten them so they can never post at all. thank you
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'll PM Liberty to ask. A friend of mine also maybe has interest in playing as well, so it would be an even bigger problem.

Because of the sudden spike in players and a few maybes still in the air, I'm allowing more than 11 players. I did say I would make the setup work for however many players I got, after all.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Lizardman, I contacted Liberty and she says she shortened your new member probation period but it might take the midnight trigger to actually update. Can you try spamming a few posts tomorrow to see if they're getting through?
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
lizardman princess is a friend of mine. do we still have draconian post restrictions for new users. if so, please tighten them so they can never post at all. thank you

Let's tight em up real good!

#lynch Lizardman Princess

*Pat gets kicked*
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Pat's trying to lynch a defenseless player

#lynch OldPat
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
YOU'RE GOING TO HELL WITH ME, KISAMA!

#lynch Cap_H
This might be a bit controversial, but what if we did this instead?

#lynch AlaskanEmily
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I don't know what's going on here but I'm trying to farm silver points and my HP is low

#lunch The old man at the Millennial Fair
Jeroen_Sol
And thus LockeZ was convicted of kidnapping by the chancellor.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
hello, I am back from the future of A.D. 2300, which is when this game finishes. A dark future where I am given the role of cop and die on N3 after strongly insinuating that I have a result of guilty on AlaskanEmily, when, in fact, I had no such result.
I say we hold a trial on lockez being innocent or not that surely won't be overruled behind the scenes.

#not guilty

I promise I wasn't bribed 20 silver points.
Jeroen_Sol
I am closing sign-ups and I'm going to start the game soon. I'm still waiting on Muffle to confirm if she wants to play or not. If not, then a friend of mine will, so we have 11 players either way. If my friend ends up playing I'll have to ask Libby to lift his post limit, which might take 24 hours again, but since it should still allow him to post every 15 minutes that should be doable for the first 24 hours.

I'm going to start dividing the roles and sending out PMs now, but will wait on Muffle's answer before I actually start the game.
Muffle is here, your day just got better! Gonna try this again~~

#Travel End of Time because I trust LockeZ and haven't played Chrono Trigger.
Muffle is here, your day just got better! Gonna try this again~~

#Travel End of Time because I trust LockeZ and haven't played Chrono Trigger.
Jeroen_Sol
Day 1 starts now! It will end 2020-04-27, 22:00 CEST, in about 72 hours.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 0 Time Travel Votecount:

600 A.D.: 2 - demonlord5000, Cap_H
1000 A.D.: 1 - oddRABBIT
2300 A.D.: 2 - psy_wombats, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
End of Time: 6 - AlaskanEmily, LockeZ, Fomar0153, OldPat, Lizardman_Princess, Muffle

Welcome to the End of Time!

In this infinite void where all has ceased to be, there is nothing. No positives, no negatives. Nothing.

This time period has no special effects.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 Lynch Votecount as of 2020-04-24, 21:45 CEST:

Not voting: 11 - demonlord5000, AlaskanEmily, oddRABBIT, Cap_H, LockeZ, Fomar0153, psy_wombats, OldPat, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Lizardman_Princess, Muffle

Day 1 Time Travel Votecount as of 2020-04-24, 21:45 CEST:

Not voting: 11 - demonlord5000, AlaskanEmily, oddRABBIT, Cap_H, LockeZ, Fomar0153, psy_wombats, OldPat, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Lizardman_Princess, Muffle

When cancelling a vote, please specify whether it is a lynch or time travel vote.
Only true love and happiness will allow us to survive the end of days.

In all seriousness though I can confirm I am town and am looking forward to this Chrono Cross themed mafia, I even got into character for it with Mojo/y my favourite one.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
So it begins, uh?
And where right here, at the end of time. Is all hope lost?
author=OldPat
So it begins, uh?
And where right here, at the end of time. Is all hope lost?

There is a worse fate, being unborn and being trapped in the darkness between worlds. That would definitely be worse.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Can we claim our characters? I don't intend to do so, but i'm afraid that fomar spewed himself town in very first post of this game.