[MAFIA] UNBALANCED MAFIA - GAME OVER

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
The only in-game post I can find concerning LattMackey possibly getting mod-killed was this one. Which I felt was a little unfair to a new player? I'm not sure the lack of participation mod-kill was in order either, because the game, itself, was so short. Like, Darigaaz, it ended on Day 2!
The game ended day 3 after ~7 real life days.

The rules state:
author=Rules
2. PARTICIPATE: It's not too fun when half of the players are always missing in action and only have a few posts. Try to post a few times during each day phase and contribute to the discussion in some way. This is also very important for the town's survival. If you don't participate, you are at high risk of being modkilled or replaced.

I agree with the mod kill, it's unfortunate he was a new player but he really wasn't participating.

To be honest it was a terrible game setup for a first timer.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i'm not contesting the mod kill. it's just good to warn the person it's going to happen to that it's going to happen if they don't pick up the pace. it's actually good to tell the entire thread what's going to happen so you don't have people planning whatever night actions they might have around that person, or just modkill them during the day since you can't post at night

anyway was there two cults or what
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
anyway was there two cults or what

Zero cults. Unless you count tale who did everything you said and did, even once he knew you were scum.
I see :)

I should also say, I lied about who I targeted N1 with my power. I couldn't target myself. Even if I did, Odd made it clear that anyone I healed would still die, they just come back to life afterwards.

Was Jeroen actually an independent?

Also this:
author=Fomar0153
To be honest it was a terrible game setup for a first timer
author=AlaskanEmily

Yes he was, so were Muffle and Ozzy, they did have a barely used three way chat.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
CAVE, I KNEW THAT YOU WERE SCUM. Also, I hope the next mafia game is more vanilla because this was.... errr something. Also, I was an indepentend.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I was right about the independent chats then. Seems I had the game completely figured out until the cult claims started and I started to doubt myself haha. Well, apart from demon's power, that is.
I considered two options with my power. First was to claim cop day 2 and go for an early victory, but I felt that came with risks. Who legitimately claims cop on d2 after all. The other was to make a plausible fakeclaim. I wanted to make it as indie sounding as possible while being honest about the activation condition.

Also I agree, this game was definitely something.
Amazing to read through LOL

those cults!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=AlaskanEmily

I don't think I told a single lie this game. Shame on demon for betraying the rebel alliance!
author=Jeroen_Sol
I don't think I told a single lie this game. Shame on demon for betraying the rebel alliance!

Hey I did say he was the only threat and that we should lynch him, should have listened to me.