SECRET SANTA SIGN-UPS 2020

Sign me up, Lib!

Things I would like:

-A complete Let's Play with commentary of one of the following games: Cuties & Clues, MZN' BCN, Bachelor's Deal, Mine Fu or Halloween Wars.

-A Review of one of the above games.

-Fanart of any style for Cuties & Clues or Halloween Wars.
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
Very well, I will join your party, adventurer!
I'll probably be trying to do a video thing like a Let's Play/Let's Try for my recipient this year.

My Wishlist:
Something for my game https://rpgmaker.net/games/5527/ like:

-Fanart (Moshran dual wielding a great sword and great axe if possible, or just something for Elara or Sirani. There are sprites/busts/art/media all around the gamepage tabs to use for reference)

-Let's Play or Let's Try, or something like that

-Anything else for the game
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I'll sign up again. I can write a review provided the game has enough content or do a video playthrough.
I'm in!

As for what I'd want to get, anything: a review for one of my games, fanart, anything you feel like getting me. I'd be particularly interested in a review for THERAPIST, though it's ok if it's not my Santa's type of game.
Me

Christmas ideas in no particular order:
Fanart of one of my games
Letsplay with commentary
Short dumb game
Steam game
Reviews
Fanfic of one of my games
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
Once more, I wish to provide assistance for this particular event, and promise to give something meaningful.

As for the gift I'd want, it's relatively simple...

A romance-themed fanfic or artwork of the 100% Orange Juice/Suguri character known as Nath (the girl you see in that picture with the wicked accessory).

As with before, I give my best wishes to all that are taking part in this event.
Please do not ask for NSFW presents, guys.

didn't think that needed saying either, but apparently it does :/
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
Guess whom, its Yomi, ready to be a sexy santa

I don't want anything in particular, though I am gravitating towards fan art or reviews.
Just an idea, I think some people should put more ideas for their "wishlist"... I see a few that have like "fanart or steam gift" but if they can't spend money or do art then it's kind of leaving them no other option.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
It is understood that when people give you not enough options, you can ask libs via pm to ask them for more options, OR, you can make whatever YOU want to make instead as long it's something you put effort in and made thinking of the person.

This is why some people have stated what they want to make. I guess.

The wishlists themselves started out as lists of suggestions too, since in past years it was open ended and libs had to work hard as intermediary to let people know what their recipients would like
Alright fair. I thought the wishlist-- err, suggestions were because people weren't getting things they liked. I know two years in a row my santas didn't really like their gifts.
Mirak
It's up to people's manners to show grace when receiving a gift they might not like, unless it's a blatantly negative gift, but that has only happened to lavy once a few years back I think? Anyway, I'm of the thinking that as long as the gift has effort behind it it will be well received hopefully.
Agreed. You talk like a robot btw.
Mirak
author=Muffle
You talk like a robot btw.
do people really prefer me when im not sober
Yes.
Alright, I can't not sign up.

LTs/LPs appreciated. Favorite genres are horror, vn, mystery. Favorite RTP character is that robed blue-haired emo guy. Sound or writing or silly stuff or basically anything is fine -- thought that counts
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
Hey hey. Is the last day for signups in my chunk of the world. Are we getting PMs tonight, or tomorrow?
Mirak
rn its 5 am-ish of the 10th for libbu, and deadline for subscriptions was yesterday (for her), so maybe today? :eyes:
PMs will be out soon!
Man, wish I could join, but I'll be way too busy. Happy holidays to you all ^^
Is it too late to sign up? ;_; Moving is hard.

YAY

Illy wishlist stuff in no particular order

If you're a friend of mine on Steam, anything on my game wishlist is totally cool.

If you're an artist, I could use some world map monster sprites for KoG2! If you need references to the style, just ask Oceans Dream. They're based off his Nostalgia collection pack!

If you're a musician, I'm always looking for 8-bit flavored tunes for my games, or maybe some nifty 8-bit SFX?

If you're struggling at this point, I'd be happy with something as simple as a review or let's play of one of my games, or maybe some spiffy fanart from one of the games? I love flipping out my discord profile pictures too, so something smol like that would be good too!

I'm really not too picky.