WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

I'm playing Chrono Trigger for the first ever time, now I know where all the RM games get their music.

Battles are fast and I haven't played a SNES RPG since I actually had one. I've passed through Guardia Forest about seven times. I also liked the trial, I did everything wrong in the fair, it didn't go down well. Was I seriously going to wait while she looked at sweets?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
CT does not have any attractive male characters. :<
I honestly didn't think CT was as good as most people say it is. The first 3/4ths of the game is well... Boring. But it really picks up during the end.
nope, all the awesome parts happen in the first half
Craze
Chrono Trigger is better than you.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=Craze
CT does not have any attractive male characters. :<

oh right i forgot you have terrible taste in men

frog is pretty attractive when he's human.
Robo is clearly the most attractive.

I played like halfway through Amnesia: The Dark Descent, saved and quit, then a few hours later went to pick it up again and it hadn't saved. :< But it's a great game so I played it again later on (the last save that worked was like a tenth of the way through and I assumed it hadn't saved before because I pressed the wrong option or something), and got even further, then saved and quit, and it still didn't save! So I'm putting that on the back burner for a little bit. It's the scariest game I've played in a while and I would not mind playing it a third time. I'll probably procure a night some weekend and just play through it the whole way. Shouldn't be longer than 4 or 5 hours.

Other than that, I started Batman: Arkham Asylum, which is really fun but I wouldn't feel bad leaving unfinished, and Tomb Raider: Legend, which is awesome just because I love Tomb Raider and the environments are pretty.

And I tried Devil May Cry but hack 'n' slash is not for me.
Craze
Glenn is kind of not-ugly, I guess. Magus/Robo/Frog are all freaks/not-human, Crono is meh and Dalton looks like a seventies romance novel cover.

Are there any other major male characters that aren't 50+ or <18?
Flea is a guy! There's also Kino, who is a sort of significant character.
For me, it depends on which art I look at.

Glenn in human form looks totally different from how he appears in the ending FMV for the DS/PSX version (Vegeta)

Magus' face looks totally different in these two pictures, the latter, uglier one being used for his character portrait.
Craze
Oh, right, Kino. He's Ayla's boyfriend, right?

I do like blonde ponytails, but everybody in the ancient era is a furry. That's a turn-off.
author=Little Wing Guy
Battles are fast and I haven't played a SNES RPG since I actually had one. I've passed through Guardia Forest about seven times. I also liked the trial, I did everything wrong in the fair, it didn't go down well. Was I seriously going to wait while she looked at sweets?

Hell yes, I totally did the same thing when I first played the game. The one thing I did do right was not try to get Marle to sell her pendant to Melchoir. The trial blew my mind with what I did actually affected something.
akira toriyama's art rules you can go to hell craze

p.s. see you in hell france B)
Craze
stonebro: I <3 Dragon Quest VIII. Both the hero and Angelo are attractive! I just don't like any men in Chrono Trigger specifically.

feast your eyes on toma the explorer
Thank god for the SNES and pixel art
Craze
ew??? EW???? Look at those arm muscles! They're in about the right place!

This man is a manslayer for a reason. ;) DQIV FTW!

I love Chrono Trigger, BTW.
Craze
I beat DQIVDS, except I never got Psaro. I tried that optional dungeon that a cleared save opens up, but all that happened was I fought weird dogs and rainbow birds.
Craze, maybe there was just a gas leak on that particular day you played.