WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

Finished my 32nd character (Not actually that many, if you count characters that are exclusive to each other or never make it into the actual party), so now going to start cranking out missions until I reach my goal for the first public testing release. May add more characters later if I reach my mission goal, but right now really need to bolster my mission list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Yto4Hs_ds&feature=youtu.be

After way too much work, we've made a title screen for Ara Fell (this one uses the Destiny theme song as a place holder). We'll probably add some more cloud layers yet.

RPG Maker 2003 recently made it so you could maker your own title screen, bypassing the default option entirely.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
ARA FELL MAKES A RETURN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Hit a bit of writer's block after my last blog update, but I'm still cranking out graphics for Tristian. Started with NPCs as well.

I think I can finally appreciate what I've done for the game's visuals now that I have a new laptop with HD...
author=Frogge

I'm expecting Ara Fell "remastered" to be released in about 2 months.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
author=BadLuck
author=Frogge

Wait, is this real or did you return from oblivion just to tease us?
It's real! I haven't really started promoting it yet.

Ara Fell "Remastered" will be mostly the same game, only with lots of new content (side dungeons, side quests, more treasure, new areas to explore), added custom graphics, original soundtrack, rewritten story and completely reworked battle system. It'll also be a complete game with a new ending, rather than just Part 1.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
luchino your spriting is getting so much better every month. those mountains =x
Thinking about a sequel/successor.

But if I do, not for a good long while. Yuusha is finally done and I'm so exhausted D:

EDIT: Ah geez. I meant to put this is "Whatchu thinking about." Delete please. >:
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Frogge
Let's see if it can yet again be good enough to encourage a league of bad design habits in other rpgmaker games.

@Luchino: Oh gosh those mountains are so pretty! D:

Here's where I am currently...

Got him doing an idle animation which is pretty cute.

Finally here's a nice music piece by Jake "MoneyMenace" Gamelin. He recently got a new sound-set and has been having a ball with it.
author=Luchino
Hit a bit of writer's block after my last blog update, but I'm still cranking out graphics for Tristian.

I'm kinda in the same situation, except replace "graphics" with "plot/game structure outline".

That, and GTA San Andreas has been eating up a bit too much of my time soooo THAT'S gotta change, heh heh. In any case:

Been messin' around with battle backgrounds tonight and decided that a map-based one for the trash dump alley in my game would look much better than a scrunched up trash dump photo. Might have sharpened a bit too much, but oh well.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Beat the shit out of those cats!
Jokes aside, the map is good but I don't like how the hud is covering their mouths. Also Mr Baldwin's face looks small compared to the others.
The HUD placement is a quirk that exists with the Yanfly Battle Engine by default. I'm personally not really sure if there's a way to change it within the script.

Also I was kind of thinking of shortening Mr. Baldwins' name to just Baldwin for a long time, but I wasn't 100% sure whether someone would actually take issue with it or not since no one that's looked at the battle screenshots on my page has pointed it out; guess that answers my question! I'll do that as soon as possible. Also yeah I'll increase the size of Baldwins' face graphic a bit (or better yet, redo the cropping of his face to prevent it from looking blurred, that'd probably be a much better idea lol), since all it really amounts to is going to his face graphic and doing the proper edits there. Won't be any trouble at all.

Thanks for the feedback, guys!
author=BizarreMonkey
Let's see if it can yet again be good enough to encourage a league of bad design habits in other rpgmaker games.

One can only hope.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If you can get the MP values to not overlap the word MP, and the left two pixels of the HP/MP/TP values to not be cut off, that'd be fantastic, since that looks horrifying. I mean, just use a smaller font size, geez.
author=Solitayre
author=BadLuck
author=Frogge
Wait, is this real or did you return from oblivion just to tease us?

Hopefully RMN's servers will host the website!

...if I ever get off my duff and get ankylo to do it ;)
author=LockeZ
If you can get the MP values to not overlap the word MP, and the left two pixels of the HP/MP/TP values to not be cut off, that'd be fantastic, since that looks horrifying. I mean, just use a smaller font size, geez.

Oh yeah, I can definitely change that, haha. Thanks for pointing that out. Won't take much more than simply decreasing the font size, yeah. Hell, I might end up changing the font altogether since it looks a tad too glitched for battle statues in general, though honestly just lowering the font size a bit will do the trick. Might not remedy the overlapping issue but I'll do my best either way.

Strange how I completely overlooked this, looks ugly as fuck now that I'm taking a good look.

EDIT: YEAH I looked in the script, both in and out of the editable region, and I can't find a way to make it so the MP values won't overlap 'MP' if they reach the thousands. I might have to change the font after all :(

EDIT 2: NVMMMM I found a very simple workaround, should look much better once I start putting up new screens!
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=BadLuck
author=BizarreMonkey
One can only hope.
Finally, someone with a sense of humour! :D

Looking forward to it, and I wish you the best!

What am I working on? Eh, I'm getting lackadaisy, but only to work on costume designs!

They are good fun! Though I did a bit on Menagerie: Remastered last night. Only a bit, it seems quitting this engine actually won't be so hard after all.