WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

Fflo
Be careful ! I'm French

A 100% English RPG. The sail cloth sucks, I know ! Can't do better. The ship is a character, not part of a tileset.

Jacqui, what is an Ayfone ? Must be expensive.
author=Fflo
A 100% English RPG. The sail cloth sucks, I know ! Can't do better. The ship is a character, not part of a tileset.

Cool game,Is that the legendary Machete right there.?
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Fflo
ayyy lmao

gonna enter a contest on deviantart so I'm working on art mostly, this is hella a wip but here's a preview.
FINALLY getting around to uploading my demo and whatnot.

After weeks upon months of saying that I'll get around to it at some point and not actually doing it because of procrastination, I'm truly doing it. Hurrah!
BizarreMonkey
That's why I usually set a deadline for myself. So far I've only been a day late at worst.
My problem isn't really not setting deadlines (since I've set one for myself numerous deadlines) so much as getting side-tracked/distracted by so many things that I forget that I was working on something in the first place. I've gotten better about it, though.
Working on (1) a shop that takes stuff other than currency, (2) a forge that allows you to fuse elemental stones to weapons, and (3) an alchemy lab to allows you to fuse two stones together to create new ones.

The forge.
BizarreMonkey
author=zacheatscrackers
My problem isn't really not setting deadlines (since I've set one for myself numerous deadlines) so much as getting side-tracked/distracted by so many things that I forget that I was working on something in the first place. I've gotten better about it, though.
When a deadline is imminent for me I always end up madly dashing towards getting to it by the end.

I actually feel like gam mak today! So I'm gonna go do that.
Working on a reward structure for my game's furniture system. I'm thinking of going Animal Crossing style with the player getting a rating based on how well they designed/styled their house. You'll get points for things like putting a nightstand next to a bed, chairs around a table, or hanging a painting on the wall. Then based on the rating, player's will earn prizes.
BizarreMonkey
I could feasibly complete Intelligence 314th Clash right now if i wanted to, I've got the end game set up and all.

But I lack the inspiration, so fuck it. Here's a bit of what I got done, though.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Judging by how many screenshots you post, this must be a loooooooooong game
BizarreMonkey
author=ExtremeDevelopment
Judging by how many screenshots you post, this must be a loooooooooong game
author=Sated
I think that's a different game..?
Yeah, this is Intelligence, not menagerie or Perseverance.

God, it's like I can actually release games or something!!! :0

Alright, snark aside, in your defence, all of my games do take place in the same Universe, so sometimes familiarity will be met.
Frogge
I made this random death scene, which is pretty easy to see coming lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtQcqY8VGPA
BizarreMonkey
author=Sated
As for the screenshot, the sentence being said is incredibly questionable.

First of all, a circle is two-dimensional and so doesn't really have faces. The number of faces a circle has bares no relation to the number pi. I guess you could kinda say that a circle has a front and a back face, but I don't think that's strictly true. Faces are usually used to describe three-dimensional shapes.

I suppose it's possible that you're mistaking a circle for a sphere (this mistake is way more common than it should be). Conceptually, it's possible to say that a sphere has both zero and infinite faces (much like how a circle can be said to have both zero and infinite sides), but this still has absolutely nothing to do with pi.
I'm gonna chance the wording, I myself looked at it and thought 'oh shit that isn't what pi really is I'm gonna have to check the wiki article again about how it relates to measuring the circumference of a circle or whatever.'

Fun fact the author of the game Intelligence is actually not very intelligent.

Did a bunch of drawing today, along with some 3D prac, but not much else.

I laughed.

I'm sorry. ;___;
Frogge
author=zacheatscrackers
I laughed.

I'm sorry. ;___;

Haha that's the point ^^ I really love silly death scenes, I'm always like ''Oh that's obviously gonna give me a game over! But I wanna see the game over lol screw it I'm making the wrong decision''
BizarreMonkey
Been doing some work on Intelligence 314th Clash, woo!

Renaming weapons was a good activity, since I found some were lacking before, but now... very few.

More here or by clicking the image above.