THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

author=Fallen-Griever
You're making a Funeral for a Friend game..?

Well I did do a FFAF painting:

The cover of Casually Dressed... (and the amazing music videos) Was inspired by Rene Magritte's "The Lovers":

Magritte was a famous surrealist (And I happened to do a project about him at school :>) and the event theme is Surrealism. FFAF are a big influence in this game actually, yeah :/ As cheesy as they sounds. However I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a Funeral for a Friend game :D

/me is secretly chuffed that somebody recognised it.
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
I know how much you guys enjoy getting a glimpse of screenshots outside of the community so here's a couple of shots which I really enjoyed from Oniromancie:

Two cows in love by Loly74

A luxuriant forest by Yue

A creepy room by Romain64

Some futuristic office by Immudelki (that's one of the authors of The Heir of Techcatl).

Some Pokemon madness by gif

Dark Moon by Romain64, aka the ''Golden Boy''

Some more alien stuff by Immudelki

Underground marine base by Immudelki(doesn't this look awesome?)

Enjoy!
Dark moon & Creepy room are right up my street.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
Woah, these are great. I wish we'd see more of that in the english communities.

The creepy room one, is that character supposed to be Robin?

(From Iconoclasts)

@Far_oz: Great maps, I like seeing the maps you come up with! Your earlier maps were inspirational for me too. However:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/lozfaroncastlewalkway1.png
This just feels like you just ripped the design out from a SD3 castle. The other maps I've seen you do were far more creative than this.
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
@Ocean: I have no idea, sorry. EDIT: Actually, you're right it is!

I forgot a few:
Asylopolis by Rockmik. This is probably going to be my last translation, it's a point and click adventure.

and

Old School Fury by Thanos

Dark cliff by Romain64

Two different versions of the creepy room by Romain64

and

Some more off the wall stuff by Romain64

(holy shit!!!)

Castle from the East by Magic

Old town pixel by Ephy

Romain64 must be some kind of genius.

Thanks for sharing these, Creation.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster

^^ Please tell Romain64 that they are very very awesome.
Indeed! Thanks for sharing, Creation! All of these screens are awesome in their own right. And it's easy to see why they call Romain64 the "Golden boy" all of his works are truly inspiring. My favorites are these two: <Link> <Link> they remind me of the graphical style of 'Out of this world' and 'Flashback'.

Well... It's kinda embarrassing to show this after those, but oh well.

This is for my game. The lighting effect in dungeons is rather generic as you can see; I'll leave the fancy ones for special places and cut-scenes. In here is supposed to be night time and there's a half-moon shinning on the sky (that's my excuse for the grass to look blueish) and a burning city to the west, (hence the red rays of light). It's hard to get the effect to look right in rm2k3, but what do you think of it so far? Also, I hope it's not too dark.
author=alter
My favorites are these two: <Link> <Link> they remind me of the graphical style of 'Out of this world' and 'Flashback'.

same, I appreciate lighting when it's from within the graphics rather than overlay. It adds a lot of style to it.
I love the atmosphere in that one, alterego. You might actually be able to make the overlay a tiny bit more opaque and have it look good. Maybe you can experiment by adding a slow "wavy" effect to see if it looks good or not. To represent fire.
author=Creation
Some Pokemon madness by gif

Wow! I'm not a fan of Pokemon since the old days of Gold, Silver and Red...but this looks awesome! In fact, all those screenshots look great! I'm glad we have you around Creation to share some of this awesomeness!

@ Alterego - Oh...Alterego! I...I didn't notice you were here with your screenie with all the epicness going on above. :D

Anywhoooo, I like it. The lighting looks fine and the map is nice and simple enough to navigate; and no, the tinting isn't too dark. Looks great!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Fallen-Griever
If you can't tell that I'm joking, you're an idiot.
"If you can't tell that I'm joking, you're an idiot." Better like that, it's not all that obvious.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate

Zephyr Skies represent.
Very sexy use of Mac and Blue and subtle picture lighting.

Edit: I also have a screenshot!

Finishing up the mapping for my "bad part of town" dungeon. I'm really pleased with it. I started with one chipset, got half way through the mapping and just hated it, so I edited a new one and started over. Tomorrow I gotta implement the associated dungeon puzzle.

chana
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.

Sewer surfin'. The background is a looping panorama that rapidly scrolls by during the high-speed battle. A tidal wave will be following behind you, but isn't animated yet.

This is the first enemy you fight, a normal shark. After that you fight alligators, then sharks surfing on surfboards, alligators surfing on sharks, and sharks surfing on other sharks.
chana
I like it, it feels cold, lonely and wet there! the deepness, really cool. He circulates by dolphin, it would seem?!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That is totally a shark.
chana
So how does he stand on the water ?! I'm lost here, (he swims?)

Edit : I thought : to be attacked by sharks you're gonna have to be in, or at least on, the water. Forgot rpg attacks are generally not too realistic(!).I really love the map though!