THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

What do you think about the stage :D?

Aside from the high pitched ramblings that consume the background of this video, congrats if any of your games are featured in this. Anyway back to my man cave.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I recognize some of those games, quite a few of them are on this site, saw Alter Aila Genesis near the end. Great video, wish the song choice was better though.

Paradise Purple II ! Actually no, just trolling.
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
Did you do this, s_w? The characters on screen are rather heterogeneous but look great. I'm genuinely curious :).

Anyhow, the game I posted about earlier, Sarcia, has released a demo. The good news is that the game is in... English! Which means all of you guys can try it out! Better warn you though, it's pretty big in size. Click the picture to download. Sorry for posting this here, I'm trying to convince the author to create a profile here!

author=Tau
I recognize some of those games, quite a few of them are on this site, saw Alter Aila Genesis near the end. Great video, wish the song choice was better though.

Don't diss japanese music. It's got heart.
treeghost
a lot better than being a wapanese kiddo
author=Creation

Since Aëdemphia I'm not really hyped about french games. It had beautiful graphics but the gameplay and the story were horrible and not to mention all these bugs(fucking everywhere).

But at least I'm open-minded enough to try another french game (although it could exactly end like Aëdemphia).
treeghost
author=JustRob
author=Tau
Don't diss japanese music. It's got heart.

Japanese music is a copy of Korean music!!1

(I'm sorry for this little joke)
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
"Since Aëdemphia I'm not really hyped about french games. It had beautiful graphics but the gameplay and the story were horrible"

äedemphia is a pretty special game, in fact, really focused on the mapping, I enjoyed the gameplay though, but also find the story somewhat complicated without being grabbing but it's the characterss I disliked mainly, extremely blah. I do find it quite overrated by the Oniromancie community, but once again, it's really particular, all French games (most) aren't like that.
@Creation I am kinda scared of downloading Sarcia right now due to possible big filesize and not enough gameplay and make me rage by accident X'D Is there an estimated gameplay time?

I am having so much fun with Ace it's not even funny D:
@Ness: That you are, was this the Christmas present?
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
But at least I'm open-minded enough to try another french game (although it could exactly end like Aëdemphia).
I don't think there's such a thing as a ''French game''. I've visited plenty of communities worldwide and I believe there are games made by people, period. French is a language spoken in many countries with their own respective culture, speaking a certain language doesn't define the kind of game, that's something I take for granted. There's no such thing as: French games=X, English games=Y, etc...

This being said, Sarcia is an adventure game, not a rpg, this itself makes it completely different from Aëdemphia.

@Ness: It is short and it's big (oops over 100 MB). To download or not to download, that is the question ;).

I enjoyed the gameplay though, but also find the story somewhat complicated without being grabbing but it's the characterss I disliked mainly, extremely blah. I do find it quite overrated by the Oniromancie community

I agree about the characters, I think they were kind of bland and character design wasn't really to my liking. I disagree that it's overrated though. Aëdemphia is nothing short of phenomenal as far as rpg maker projects go and I have yet to see someone invest so much time in polishing a game like Sylvanor does. The game deserves all the attention it's getting and more.
You should do a series of articles where you introduce non-english games with short blurbs and screenshots. Be neater if they were all translated and brought to RMN, but that's asking a lot.
treeghost
252mb for walking around 3-4 mins? But somehow I'm not even surprised, those Voice-overs are fucking neat. As it is meant to be a adventure game I still think it is necessary to reduce the size of these samples. Broken Sword 2.5 (a pretty well known adventure game) has 697.5mb incl. the voice-overs and a playtime of aprox. 20h or something.
@Creation
I just make the sprites. And yes, I did screw up a lot especially on the paladin class (the color is a bit too strong/not blue enough) - due to time. And the whole thing was Ocean's Bossfight Entry. I just changed the enemy sprites for showing purposes.

@Ness
That's pretty damn sweet.

Cruise Ship for my game :). Looks better ingame.
@ Creation: Eppicness! :-D Mak gam pag!
@ Ashley: I'm no fan of huge maps nor of the 2k3 RTP. Looks confusing...

I stopped posting into screen topics nor don't I submit game pages anymore before the whole game is done, because it's very unmotivating, but I make an exception right now since I created this new style:
@Deacon: Its a cruise ship in the games world, youll see it in the intro and explore it later in the game.
Before:
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/224/locker/Before.png

After:

It still needs some work, especially with the perspective issues of the panel lighting and the door, but I am liking it a lot more than the old badly ripped Chrono Trigger chipset + Charas sprite look.
@Killer Wolf: That looks freaking awesome dude!