WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

What's up with the recent Latina characters using side-corn row hairstyles? Is that a new cultural thing right now in Latin America?

Laura from Street Fighter & that lady from Overwatch.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=Kaliesto
What's up with the recent Latina characters using side-corn row hairstyles? Is that a new cultural thing right now in Latin America?
If it is it should be from Brazil or from a nearby region i bet. Colombia maybe. Because afaik it's not a thing here in Mexico.
author=Mirak
If it is it should be from Brazil or from a nearby region i bet. Colombia maybe. Because afaik it's not a thing here in Mexico.

Not it! x3 (From Brazil)
At least as far as I know, don't go much outside besides go-to-work.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Tbh i thought it was the "unique and different" look for what's popular right now.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
After ragequitting and not playing the game for a half year twice, I have finally beaten the Spider Guardian in Metroid Prime 2.

Let me tell you, watching that thing die was the most cathartic thing I've ever felt in my life.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Let me tell you, watching that thing die was the most cathartic thing I've ever felt in my life.

Remembers me of when I've finally defeated Dr.Fetus(Super Meat Boy), gave him back the middle finger with a large grin as I watched him plummet down the pit. My mother was around and asked wtf was wrong with me. xD
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
I have a question for everyone...

Once your smart phone begins suffering from hardware failure, what's dying part that's making it unusable?
I've never had a phone actually die, but I only got a smart phone earlier this year.

Flip phones, man. Built to last.
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
author=FlyingJester
I've never had a phone actually die,

My phone isn't dead, but there is a hardware component that's failing.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Everyone's talking about their dying, damaged, lost, and destroyed phones, and I'm just sitting here in the corner, the only one in the room that seems to buy an insurance policy for all of his tech...
Look what just came in on my work's Books 24x7 subscription online-library.
This place is not a place of honor.
No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here.
Nothing valued is here.
This place is a message and part of a system of messages.
Pay attention to it!
Sending this message was important to us.
We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Uh... You okay there?

Or is this some kind of reference I don't understand?
author=NeverSilent
Uh... You okay there?
Or is this some kind of reference I don't understand?
I'll hunch 'No' and 'yes'.

However, guess life is sorta hard for any books offering to teach RPGMaker because of well... us, teaching pretty much the same info they got there for free.

(Also, Arduino is a popular platform for creating electronic stuffs.)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
There's one for VX Ace, too.
I've given up battling against Video Game Censorship concerning the games of the East. It seems Japan only cares about their bottomline, and the fact FFXV's grim reaper gods had to be toned down for the sake of some countries was just the final straw for me, The Eastern Video Games have lost my respect in Artistic Integrity, far as I'm concerned they have no Artistic Integrity, they disrespect it. I can't fight this reborn trend of the 90s. It seems people are willing for this to happen because they desperately want the game or some force will block the game unless changes are made, but don't think about the long term consequences. No one respects the Eastern Game Developer anymore, it is a joke. If they want to self-censor themselves for a few extra millions then so be it for the sake of these unspecified countries (some suggesting China), and the ESRB/CERO/etc are outdated, and have no clue what draws the line or not, and being also a unfortunate correlation to why Japanese Companies think the way they do. I hate this is going to be the future for Eastern Games, on another note it almost never happens to Western Games (ironically they get censored heavily in Japan which most people don't talk about). I also hate the fact I'm finding out that Localization Teams are in on it too (such as Treehouse that localizes Nintendo Games), and have this cult bias about them, no one is telling them what to do..it is actually all on their decisions.

The only solution I'm seeing out of all of this is if they made a T+ rating because clearly T-rated games are always causing controversy, the T-rating is outdated to begin with anyway. In one way..I'm happy gaming has become mainstream as it has been for the past decade, but in another way I hate how outside influences are trying to stir the soup because these people can't tell from reality & fantasy, uneducated superstitious morons.

Sorry for the rant..and yes I'm pretty much 100% butthurt because this is now become business as usual, and nothing can change this trend now, money talks, and anything else is a nuisance, what a world.

On a final note -

I've found it terrible some fans of a company is willing to go that far to have a game if it means something gets removed, I cannot respect fans for that if they just want their daily fix, long term consequences be damned I guess. Sorry if my wall of text seems a bit incoherent, but I've just had it with the industry as a whole.

Good god..Death Gods scare China because it thinks it promotes cults (FFXV promotes CULTS? Yeah this is getting stupid), and everyone else gets affected by their nonsense.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Kaliesto
I also hate the fact I'm finding out that Localization Teams are in on it too (such as Treehouse that localizes Nintendo Games), and have this cult bias about them, no one is telling them what to do..it is actually all on their decisions.

You mean the localizers make decisions to make minor changes to the game to make it more accessible for a wider audience? It's almost like they're doing their job! legasp!
I'd rather a game be localized with changes than not be localized at all.