WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I had cow brains once at a truck stop in rural Romania, a few years after they got rid of their Communist government, when meat was apparently really rare because military leaders were just taking stuff from everyone in the absence of a functional government. It tasted really disgusting; they also had cow stomach soup on the menu.
Today I was "harrased" by some evangelist in the street. It was a horrible experience :(
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Something like that happened to me today but with jehova witnesses.

They're getting craftier. An innocent-looking girl walked in the store and asked us if one of us spoke english. I do (a bit), so she walked a blonde man in the store and started asking things in english, mostly innocuous conversation about the weather in the city, how to find X store, and our package plans. Then all of a sudden WHAM there's a bible on their hands and WHAM recruitment pamphlets and WHAM "have you read the bible".

Fooled again! i thought.
author=Mirak
Something like that happened to me today but with jehova witnesses.

They're getting craftier. An innocent-looking girl walked in the store and asked us if one of us spoke english. I do (a bit), so she walked a blonde man in the store and started asking things in english, mostly innocuous conversation about the weather in the city, how to find X store, and our package plans. Then all of a sudden WHAM there's a bible on their hands and WHAM recruitment pamphlets and WHAM "have you read the bible".

Fooled again! i thought.
Lol, that's crazy dude
One time I was walking to the store with a friend, and two missionaries stopped us to talk. I politely declined to talk about religion, but my friend just kept walking.

Then he walked into a swarm of beetles.
Mirak
Divine punishment.
i FUCKING HATE SAYING THIS BUT I'LL GIVE UP UNTIL EVERYTHING IS TIED DONW
User was warned for this post
Mirak
What? Huh?

Oooooh i get it.
author=Mirak
What? Huh?

Oooooh i get it.

In the future everything will make sense
User was warned for this post
Mirak
I'm thinking Helaz is starting to turn into a running joke on RMN now. He appears, says crazy shit, gets banned, re-appears, says crazy shit again, gets banned again.

Rinse & Repeat

Can we make him our punishable forum mascot?
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Heh, earlier today, I was thinking about asking this cidmakeador person to maybe cool it a little with the silly nonsense posts. Turns out that wasn't necessary after all. What a shame he feels the need to waste so much effort and perseverance on such a stupid cause.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
We should just make it so that you have to submit a gamepage upon creating a new account. That should not block out serious newcomers but make it a lot harder for scum like XxXHelazz.
I missed the fun (although peeking at the archives makes me think that's a good thing) but having to submit a gameprofile is bad because it blocks out players, resource creators, and other non-devs from the community. Just keep banning 'em.
"To commemorate Zelda's 30th anniversary, Nintendo released Legend of Zelda Amiibo today, including figures for 8-bit Link, Ocarina of Time Link, a Toon Link and Zedla herself from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker."
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=Jeroen_Sol
We should just make it so that you have to submit a gamepage upon creating a new account. That should not block out serious newcomers but make it a lot harder for scum like XxXHelazz.
But there are quite some people here who don't make games and are still productive or valued members, or who at least didn't start getting into game making until they had been members for a long time already. With a rule like that in effect, people like Kylaila, CAVE_DOG or Kloe could never have joined.

Of course, if you were just joking, then disregard my comment. It's hard to tell in text format sometimes.

Edit: Yeah. What GRS said. That ninja...
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=kentona

Is it wrong to laugh at that?

And yup, I think it''d block off a ton of people and we'd get loads of rubbish games from non-gammakers trying to join, not to mention the queue length increase, orz.
And now I'm gonna escape into the night for sft, so goodnight!