WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Aren't those RM2k/3 battlers lol? (in a commercial product, ie - probably illegal to use)

Youtube people will play anything "classic-looking" that ends up on steam y'know, it's science.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Perspective is everything:

For many years I prayed to God, then I read my Bible backwards and realized I was praying to dog! Who knew?

^^^^^^^^^^
She doth command an offering of bacon and squeaky toys!
http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-baffling-video-games-based-bible/
I remember seeing the Jesus Christ trilogy game on here a while ago. Kind of funny if you haven't read it. Almost makes me want to try it...
Tau
RMN sex symbol
How badass Mario really is :D

I'm thinking that Mario comic is EXTREMELY cool to me.

Poor Luigi...
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
I'm thinking... hi.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Last Dream? Why does that sound so much like my Lost Dreams? I can't say I'm too happy about that... :/
Maybe I should give this Last Dream a try to see if I need to pull off some Professor Layton naming tricks and change Lost Dreams to Unwound Dreams or something...

Speaking of Lost Dreams, I can finally get back to work on that now my exams are over! :D
Now to find a free composer willing to write music for a halfway completed soundtrack...
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Another interesting thing...

That thief sprite looks an awful lot like a Link sprite made by my little brother and uploaded to rpgmakervx.net in 2010...

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=2267

I hope they at least credited him for using that...
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
RMN needs a "like" feature for posts & game images. sometimes i want to acknowledge an images' presence without commenting on it with something like "nice job bruh" or something like that.
author=Adon237
RMN needs a "like" feature for posts & game images. sometimes i want to acknowledge an images' presence without commenting on it with something like "nice job bruh" or something like that.

I would like this post, but I can't.
Or we could do what Canucks.com does and have a thumbs up system.

EDIT: Also, I just finally found out what happened to Mr. Brian Okam after his debacle from the free throw line (this guy) from back in 2012.

Turns out he played for Winston-Salem State University this year. (Yeah…I’ve never of it, either.)

Still sucks at the free throw line, it seems.

Lol, 12 for 40 all-time at the line? Omg, buddy… This shit just keeps getting better and better.

At least he played and started 27 of the 29 games this season for this team, so that's something positive.

But still - how can you be that bad!? I play basketball all the time and I'm at least 50% from the line on an average day! 60% if I have good day. Come on, man.
Maybe he needs his vision checked. Might be a problem with depth perception.

…Yeah, it probably has something to do with that.

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Playing games drunk is actually quite abit like just being drunk in life on a weekend, you wake and realized you spent a lot of money of things you didn't really need.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Still not as bad as last night's ballgame between the Rangers and the Tigers when one player took a swing and lost his grip on the bat, sending it flying high into the stands. Luckily, it fell in the only spot of empty seats in that section of the stadium; though one man who was nearby still had to duck out of the way. On the upside, some kid got a swanky new black bat.

Of course, the only thing going through my mind during that moment was that one part of Futurama's "A Leela of Her Own".

Bender: Hey, batter, batter, batter! Hey, batter, batter, batter! Hey, batter, batter! Duck!
Scruffy: Take yer base...
I am off to Newyork. Suddenly, I am doing something as compulsive as quitting my job and taking off to New york city to meet up with my friend from Thailand. Why do I feel such a dire urgency to see him again? This is fascinating.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The creator of Kingdom of Loathing is making an event and releasing it into the game as he makes it, and is running a Twitch stream of him making it. I haven't played the game in almost a year, but the idea of streaming the development in realtime and releasing the content into the game as he's streaming for players to play was interesting enough to get me to watch.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I just realized Last Dream was posted here:
http://rpgmaker.net/games/5274/

I guess the fact they made it on Steam means they've accomplished something? I thought the Steam community hated RPG Maker games.
It's using stolen 2k3 graphics, maybe it will get reported and removed?
Jeroen_Sol
They say they own a copy of the Japanese 2k3. Assuming the copy is legal, the graphics aren't stolen, right?