whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Dudesoft
It was Khos's idea, don't drag the narrator into this :D

Uh, ¡No habla ingles!
Meanies. :(

*throws a smokebomb like a ninja and disappears for real*
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
While Locke and Gourd_Clae wanders off to see Duonce about some items, Xavion bites down into one of his own...

While Xavion continues to chew on his bread, the universe bends and fragments. Somehow everything is one and he is just part of the manifold in time and space that spans forever...

Lounging near the Revivification Bucket, Zeuzio and Selphie attempt to cure the Ulcer. While Zeuzio rubs her hands together and places the warm glow of Heal on Selphie's chest, she says, "This might sting."
"Ouchie~" Selphie cringes, but the pain is short, and the ulcer is gone!
-1 Ulcer!
From his ramblings earlier, Sephiroth returns and tells the two ladies, "Let us continue on. We have dilly-dallied in the water for too long.

Across the boat, a woman dressed in a dark red trenchcoat with her face covered by a hood, appears in a puff of smoke. In a motion, she attempts to stab Allen Hunter, but her dagger fails to cut his missing leg. In retaliation, Allen Hunter turns and pushes the woman against the wall. As he slaps her across her hidden face, he yells, "Who the hell are you and what the fuck do you want?!"
The woman mutters something about "Dudesoft and Khos" but her words are too quiet to make out. However, Khos backs away from the situation, saying, "¡No habla ingles!"
Just then, Locke emerges from Duonces shop, and thrusts himself between the mystery woman and Allen Hunter. The two lock eyes. It looks as if Allen was about to start a fight with Locke, but the thiefTreasure Hunter exclaims chauvinistically, "That's no way to treat a lady!" Despite the fact, he is in fact feeling through her pockets.
The two are locked in a staring competition for a moment, Allen looking as if he is about to cast a spell or something, when the mysterious woman lets out a blast of hot energy. The aura burns the wood around her, as she vanishes again in a puff of smoke.
Though he is laying flat on the ground, Locke looks over the item he found in her pocket. It's a strange slab. Looking something like what he saw on his License Board.
Helping Locke to his feet, Sephiroth mutters, "Use that soon. It is a Special Panel. You can place it anywhere on your License Board; where there is an empty space."

All healed up, Selphie tilts her head and cheers "Hey, let's get going!" She points north.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Stare at LockeZ and his tablet.
Grab the tablet from LockeZ while yelling YOINK.
Push LockeZ and his fancy shcmacy tablet off the boat.
Reevaluate my knitting skills.

I mean, head north!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I activate the L9,L10,L11,L12,M12,M13,L13,K9 squares on my license board for all of my LP. And then follow the rest of the party.
I'll take HP+20% for my passive and Wish for my squire skill.

Then I buy 2 Ethers from the Item Shop guy.
All right, Buy K6,K7,L5,L6,L7, and follow the others
Dudesoft
The Party
All seems safe and secure after that big battle against the fish. Everyone is relaxed and everything, totally not suspecting anything out of the usual will occur!
While Xavion chews up his Sahagin meat, another metamorphosis happens!
-1 Pirate Form
+1 Sahagin Form (+150 HP)
Skills
Harpoon: (+23 Attack Power.)
Shell Defense: (+480 Defense for 1 Turn, Target Self Only.)
Water Gun: (Deals Water-Based Elemental Damage, based on current Attack Power, to a random target.)

After his disturbing Dr. Jeckle comes out of Xavion, the ship tremors as if it struck something. Sure enough, you've struck land! You are now crashed into the landmass to the north - not far away you see the dreary sight of the Reactor you are after.
Soon, Cid comes barreling out of the ship and yells, "Confound it! Can't y'all steer a ship? I nearly had her workin' again!"
With an "Eep!" the man goes straight back down below... With good reason, as a shadow looms over the lot of you.
Land isn't all you struck. You've alerted the local guardian...

Guard Scorpion (HP: ???)
Finally... a REAL challenge!

Commence!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
We all know what those Robits are weak against!

I cast one of my stocked Thunder spells.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
EDIT:
Holy shoot! I stand further back and shoot an arrow at the thunderbolt of Selphie's in the hopes of it getting an electric property.
Attempt to get on top of the scorpion by climbing while lightly being pulled up by Limn so I don't get hurt too much if I fall.
Do a normal attack while yelling "FOR SPARTAAAA!"
Attack Guard Scorpion.

I wish I had a chance to Accumulate a few times beforehand.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
This moment, like every moment ever, seems like a good opportunity to Steal from the enemy.
Dudesoft
Do not fear, all is not lost!
Enter, mysterious Templar... Archeia Nessiah!

Archeia
You were sneaking towards the Reactor, when you saw a giant robot scorpion attack some ship! That will not stand... You dash over to help, and leap into battle!

God
Because this is actually going to be a really hard boss for you guys, and Gourd_Clae is doing something crazy AGAIN...
I am promoting Zeuzio to Protagonist... rofl, sorry Gourd_Clae!
That's m'kay Dudesoft! I like doing crazy things, so this is more my style.
You've also eluded to my death so....I'm probably going to change my action!
Dudes, Can I take skills of red mage of any FF game or still just tactis? also I notice that I didn't have the shield equipped in the menu (I equip it some turns ago :3)
Use thunder against the scorpion!!!
"You know what they say about the leading (wo)man...(s)he never dies."

I accept this responsibility.
*smirks*

Thinking fast, I ready my weapon, dash right in under the Guard Scorpion's legs and wreak havoc to its systems with a Speed Break.