RMN V4.3 BUGS

author=ankylo
author=Little Wing Guy
So I noticed you can put your own games in one of your own playlists - out of curiosity I did it, just to see if the site would let me. When I delete anything out of my playlist on my profile, it does get removed however it stays listed on the Playlist part of the actual game page. It's not a big deal, but is that intentional to see all the people who have added it to their playlist in the past? Apologies if this has probably already been mentioned before, but I couldn't see it.

Also, one thing I never noticed until now is the Favourites tab that appears when you go to edit your profile. What is that actually for?
Can you give me an example of the playlist issue? The list on game pages isn't live. It's generated by a process (that i guess runs weekly? should probably move that to overnight...).

Yes of course, but please be aware that it is only a minor issue!

So here is a list of all the playlists my game is listed on, on the actual game page. You'll notice my own game is on my own playlist here. I added it, just to see if I could I suppose.

As soon as I added it, I removed it. It no longer shows on my playlist on my profile, but it still remains on the game page itself. You'll notice I have 8 games on there, and none of them are Villnoire.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
This isn't really a bug per se, but I just realised that all forum topics from the Announcements category were moved to What's Happening in Game Make & RMN. Which was probably a good idea, but now the Announcements category is still just sitting there with no threads listed in it, completely empty at the bottom of the forums, but still visible and clickable. Is it possible to just hide or delete it completely, instead of having what looks like an effectively broken category publicly visible?

Edit: Never mind, I confused stuff.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
not exactly a bug, but there's no spot to put my gmail in the list, which is my primary
We really should rename yahoo and hotmail to email and alt email instead.
Possibly intended but prolly off.

When you hide text you can put a YOUTUBE thingie in there, but it'll show in the middle of stuff, not in the hidden things (unlike images and quotes and so forth).

Here's what I mean with a neutral friendly thing.

Nice music, btw!

It also puts the once in one hide-hide box text into two if you have written anything below it. The above was written inside one hide-hide box.

If you put the link as a normal youtube link it works as intended.

Here's what I mean with a neutral friendly thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVPF6k0O3Vk

Nice music, btw!
It's a... feature?

>.>
<.<

>.<;;;
yeah, we're aware of that one I think. it's been an issue forever.
author=Liberty
It's a... feature?

>.>
<.<

>.<;;;
yeah, we're aware of that one I think. it's been an issue forever.

feature confirmed
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Listen, the Algorithm already screws content creators enough, the least we can do is not hide their work behind hide tags.
Hello, you have a small bug in this page. It's showing all month for the 12th day instead of today => yesterday, etc.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm checking this out, and from what I'm seeing, the first line is dated December 12th (today), the next 7 lines dated December 11th (yesterday), and the last 12 lines dated December 10th.

I was logged off before-hand, and the count was slightly different, probably due to my user account timezone setting. The split was more like 2-15-3, if memory serves.

*Edit: Rechecked with GMT +0, as that's probably the "default" value for it. The split was, in fact, 2-15-3.
I'm not from the default timezone aswell, but I never had this problem before (yesterday).
Edit: This picture was totally normal.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I dunno what happened, but that screencap you're showing has a split of 4-15-1 with it's upload/update dates of today, yesterday, and the day previous?
I think it might be timezone refresh? The site updates/refreshes at midnight of GMT 0 (iirc) so that might be the issue? Maybe?
Being confined isn't enough, I need holidays. I somewhat interverted days and months. Like they say: it's a feature!
(And sorry for that)
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Gettin messages from Chrome about the site not being completely secure. Obviously I do not care about hackers stealing my stupid posts but it is kind of annoying having to tell Chrome, "Nah, dude, it's just RMN, he's cool."

ETA: The message
Yeah, idk what that's about since Firefox isn't having the same issue. >.<;
are any of us really secure? (this is a test post)
Yeah...I was wondering what the heck was going on a few days ago when I tried checking RMN on my phone using Chrome and I had the exact same warning message.

Well…whatever it was…it’s gone now.

author=kentona
are any of us really secure?