LET'S WORK ON YOUR GAME DESCRIPTIONS!

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Off course we'll help!

So, here's the kind of thing I would do. Feel free to use the quote button to capture the formatting, because this is going to be wildly different, but should look a lot nicer.

Synopsis
Every 1,000 years, the Demon Lord awakens from it's slumber to wreck havoc to the world. Yet, also every 1,000 years, there is born a man: a hero that is the only person capable of defeating the Demon Lord.

This hero is tested by the elemental spirits. Six in total, they represent the great powers of the word: Heat, Eddy, Gaia, Aero, Shine, and Night.

Once properly trained, the hero is sent of to do battle with the Demon Lord, and it is widely said that any hero so trained by the elements cannot be defeated by the Demon Lord.

Story
This tale begins in a temple of Heat. A group of bandits are in the process of looting this temple. As much as Heat would like to stop them, they have the capability of draining it's power. How is such a thing possible? Are they really merely after treasure, or is there more to this than it seems?

Characters

Flame - A spirit serving under Heat, she has an upbeat and kind personality. Has a high respect for the hero.

Waty - A spirit serving under Eddy. Gentle and understanding, she has a close relationship with Flame, and will support everything she does.

Thief - One of the men that came to steal Heat's treasure. His magic is a mystery, but if he can drain Heat, he can surely drain other spirits.

Features
Spiritual Transformations - Characters can transform into their spiritual form when they have enough spiritual power. When transformed, a character will have increased parameters, have their ailments removed, and will be able to use magic.

Regeneration - Characters can use the "Shield" command to recuperate lost health.

Auto Attack - Players can issue a fast command by select an auto-attack. There are 2 types of auto-attack: Repeat and Shield.

Target Chance - Each character has a certain chance to be hit by any given ability, or attack. Adjust this value to allow "tanking", or to represent an elemental advantage in dungeons where a certain type of elemental attack is overwhelmingly represented.

As a side-note, I removed the point on Raira being a permanent character because, as far as RMN is concerned, we have not seen the previous releases, so that wouldn't be a "new" feature.

*Edit, @Kylaila: An "eddy" is a small whirlpool, so, the name of "Eddy" can work for a Water Spirit.
Thank you both very much!
I will try to resubmit again
author=Marrend
(....)

*Edit, @Kylaila: An "eddy" is a small whirlpool, so, the name of "Eddy" can work for a Water Spirit.

Oh, thank you very much! Learned something new today.

Good luck, acet!
author=redwall10
An out brake has come to a place called rat city and the People behind it are called h cc better known as the Human correct corp. They are resembled for injecting People with Mental illness with the b virus now you And you're sister must survive and take back the city Will finding the cure from the clues you're dead father Has left behind. And stop who ever is resemble. you're nightmare Begins here. to get by in the game you need to find data chips To sell to Dana's gun shop. to get soul coin's.or find the Items you need.remember to look out for zombies.
author=redwall10
An out brake has come to a place called rat city and the
People behind it are called h cc better known as the
Human correct corp. They are resembled for injecting
People with Mental illness with the b virus now you
And you're sister must survive and take back the city
Will finding the cure from the clues you're dead father
Has left behind. And stop who ever is resemble. you're nightmare
Begins here. to get by in the game you need to find data chips
To sell to Dana's gun shop. to get soul coin's.or find the
Items you need.remember to look out for zombies.

I see a few minor spelling mistakes and some grammar mistakes.

An outbreak has plagued Rat City and the ones behind it are the Human Correct Corp (HCC). They are known for injecting people with the B-Virus. You and your sister must survive this nightmare and take back the city. Your father has left behind clues to a cure that may save Rat City, however, will you be able to stop the virus in time?

Your nightmare begins here.

In (in, insert title of game here) you need to find data chips to sell to Dana, who owns a gun shop, for coins so you can buy better equipment and items.

Or at least something like that is what I would write. I am not great at descriptions but I mean you can use that and mod it how you need to or what not.
Marrend
A zombie outbreak via viral infection. Kinda sounds like Resident Evil. Any relation?

I've no qualms with BlackWolf's suggestion, but, I do have my own...

A viral outbreak in Rat City has turned it's citizens into mindless zombies! Your father, who worked for Human Correct Corp, and even studied the B-Virus that caused this outbreak, has left behind clues that can save the city. You may need to sell data that you find for items and equipment to survive.

However, will you be able to stop the outbreak in time? Your nightmare begins here.

...though, I could be incorrect with the bit about the dad working for HCC, and studying the virus.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Let's be honest, if you've been here for four and a half years and haven't yet figured out how to stop hitting enter in the middle of every line, you're a lost cause.
Marrend
I'm thinking that forced line breaks had very little to do with being referred to this thread. One factor among many, perhaps.
I'm sorry I just found out about Breaks today on you tub.I did not know about stuff like that. I never took a Writers.Class before. so I do not know the rules of being a Writer or.Typeing. Sorry about that I was not trying to be mean or anything.I realy did not know.

User was warned for this post
Do not
type your description
by forcing
a
line break. It is
against the
page guidelines for
many various reasons and you've
been here long enough
and been told more
than enough times
to know better.
Thank you.

EDIT in response to your edit: Maybe if you didn't keep doing the same goddamn thing each and every time you might actually not have to be told, each and every time, what you're doing wrong? Just a thought.
I
do
not
understand
why
people
use
line
breaks
in
the
middle
of
sentences
that.
It
is
really
annoying.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Good to see that this thread is still doing well :D

I recently overhauled Valera's game description. How does it read?

The economically powerful land of Valera has enjoyed stability for centuries. War is a thing of the past, unless one considers capitalism a form of warfare. Scores are settled through mergers and acquisitions, not bloodbath—with one notable exception. Instead of militia, Valera uses small groups of trained mercenaries to eliminate any liabilities that surface. The metaphorical "invisible hand" is not as invisible as one would think.

One such mercenary camp is ruthlessly attacked by a mysterious force deemed the "Butcher of Valera." One of the top mercenaries, Julian, suffers great loss in the slaughter and will stop at nothing until the Butcher is silenced. Circumstances lead Julian to the doorstep of an old enemy: Kaufman, leader of one of the most powerful merchant syndicates in all of Arum. Julian assumes that Kaufman is out for his own revenge for what Julian did to one of his supply facilities in the past.

With a clear enemy in his sights, things don't get any easier for Julian. For during his call to vengeance, Julian is repeatedly jarred by lucid dreams involving cryptic instructions from a shapeless spirit. These dreams—and the subtle message they bring—will be the catalyst that changes everything for Julian.

Julian
Second-in-command of the Bergeron Force, a group of mercenaries, Julian has been suffering greatly due to a series of tragic events. His ability to compartmentalize his darker emotions has kept him focused on work without any problems. Although he is able to remain sharp and positive most of the time, he is prone to occasional bouts of anger—though not to the extent of his comrade, Sarah. He is 37 years old.

Sarah
A close ally of Julian and one of the few who can get under his skin without reprisal, Sarah is occasionally brash but intelligent enough to get the job done. Not as stoic as Julian, she tends to wear her emotions on her sleeve. Her skills as a martial artist surprise nobody given her personality. She is 28 years old.

Trey
One of the few foreigners in Bergeron Force, Trey hails from the land of Dermod, more than 1000 miles to the west of Valera. He is collected, curious, and analytical, providing sound advice only when necessary. He has developed proficiency in elemental abilities: a rare trait among mercenaries. He is 25 years old.

Justine
Justine is a supportive, yet misunderstood woman. She is worried about what others think of her, to the point where she is often treated with indifference. There is a degree of jealousy among all of the members of Bergeron Force, for many believe she gets special treatment as Bergeron's sister. She is often marginalized when her brother is not around, even though her skills as an archer and healer make her one of the most valuable members of the force. She has been thinking about leaving Bergeron Force for quite some time. She is 23 years old.

Bergeron
The founder of his band of mercenaries, Bergeron is a natural leader who is somewhat arrogant and instinctive. He counts on Julian and Trey as the voices of logic and reason—especially Trey. Despite his arrogance and boldness, he is prone to lapses of self confidence, which have placed a strain on his subordinates in the past. Little does everyone know that his personal struggles will soon come to a head. He is 29 years old.

Jaal
One of the victims of the "Butcher of Valera", Jaal becomes comatose after suffering a severe stab wound. He is a friend of Julian's, though they have grown somewhat distant since an earlier incident at one of Kaufman's secret vaults. He is 30 years old.

Kaufman
One of Bergeron Force's most frequent targets, Kaufman is a greedy and corrupt businessman, merchant, and manipulator. Hated by Julian due to the vault incident, though one would suspect that the feeling is mutual. He is 51 years old.

Aderna
Kaufman's second-in-command, Aderna is a hyper ambitious and sharp-minded woman from Thranik who is not afraid to speak her mind to her boss. She is 27 years old.

Valera is a turn-based RPG that uses elements of Yanfly's Gameplay Engine Ace. Regular battles are slightly more challenging and strategic than a typical RPG, and many bosses feature twists that require careful use of skills, elements, and status effects. The game emphasizes items: selling loot is the primary way of obtaining money, and the typical 'attack' command has been replaced with 'mug' to facilitate and encourage item acquisition. Most enemies have three items to steal; some of these items, such as the Gift Box and Money Bag, contain random rewards.

Each character has two skill subsets, as well as the 'Mug', 'Guard', and 'Use Item' options:

Julian: 'Cunning' (status-inflicting sword moves) and 'Impedimenta' (status/debuff magic)
Sarah: 'Martial Arts' (TP-based physical attacks) and 'Augmenta' (tanking/buff magic)
Trey: 'Swordplay' (various) and 'Elementa' (elemental magic).
Justine: 'Archery' (TBD) and 'Reficia' (healing magic).

There are three main dungeons in Valera: a mountain pass, an underground passage, and a watery tomb. In an attempt to streamline the game, most town interaction will occur on the world map. Field maps are completely explorable and feature a variety of puzzles, treasure chests, enemies, and NPCs. Completing an area in the final version will yield a special 'Care Package' based on a simple metric. Every opened treasure chest and defeated monster party will yield a point; vanquishing the boss under a certain number of turns will yield a ton of points. The more points collected, the better the care package.
Marrend
I don't really sense any issues. However, I would put the character information in a separate tab. Up to you, of course.
Nice Job Deckiller I think that is a good story maybe you could
Give me some pointers some time.
Great description Deckiller. I really want to play that game now.

There is one minor change I'd suggest to the character descriptions though:
This might just be me being weird, but I read Trey "...providing sound advice only when necessary." as implying that he gives unsound advice the rest of the time. It might read better if you remove only making it: "...providing sound advice when necessary." or add "but" making: "...providing sound advice, but only when necessary." giving the implication that he prefers to keep his mouth shut. Again, maybe I'm just reading too much into it but those are my thoughts.

Still, the description sounds amazing. You did a great job of selling the idea to me. I can't wait to try this game out now.
This Is a story of the first launch of the ship called Pioneer one. ruined an piloted by Red Ring Rico. and her best friend Gysoe. she leads a Cru. of a cargo delivery servics. hours driving Around space you're ship starts to brake down and crash on a unknown planet. now you must look around and find parts to repair you're ship deliver the cargo and get back home safe. you later find friends to Help you and Heden danger's along the way. this was before the pioneer two crash On The planet. of Ragol.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=LockeZ
try again
Thanks for you're help you are the best man (:Oh so this is a new phantasy star story.I had to fix the text a little bit better and stuff.

Marrend
Ooookaaaay, let's try this once more time! With feeling!

Captain "Red Ring" Rico and her best friend, Gysoe, lead the Pioneer 1. Their mission is that of delivering cargo. Merely hours within their first assignment, complications with the ship occur, and force them to crash-land on an unknown planet. Now, the crew scours the planet for parts while fighting to survive on the hostile, alien, world.

This is the description of my game that you need?

The Past
In the beginning there were only 4 eternal beings Yaga the Primal of the angels, Lagmen the Primal of the
Demons, Dumas the primal of the humans and Gorg the Primal of the monsters.
Each one takes a part of this earth to create their own kingdoms and they agreed a peace among all
But something happened. Yaga was gone and nothing more was known about her.
Dumas and Gorg discovered that it was Lagmen who had killed her to take over his kingdom and thus began the war.
The battle takes the life of Gorg and his army, only Dumas and Lagmen were left but what happened in that fight no one knows.
Dumas decided to sacrifice his life to seal a Lagmen on the moon so that no one would die again and thus the era of the Eternals will end forever ...

History
Dark Moon focuses on the story of Kyle a young man with a sinister destiny, chosen by the thunder Etran will have to look for Aldrich the cause of a misfortune and searcher of the Etran that hopes to give life to the demon's primeval to bring Destruction and resurrection to the world.

Features
Side view battle
System of missions
Learning techniques
Elections that can change the ending
Improving Techniques
Day and night system

Info
This game is my first big project I hope people like this demo covers 30% of what they will do around I would have to have 60 secondary missions and 40 major I hope you like.