SCREENSHOT SHOGUNATE

Post yer screenshots here.
(Previous topic: http://www.rpgmaker.net/forums/index.php?topic=965.0)

Some of the latest posts:

Blitzen:

I'm moving up a notch from two colours to four! That's 100% more colour! (colours are actually shades of grey, offer void in Utah.)

Silver4Donuts:

Finally got that damn dice rolling animation to do it's thing. Now I have to do it for Ms. Monopoly's sprites. ;D

Nathrael:

As on my last screen, everything you can see here is completely selfmade. I think I should work a little bit on the lightmap though...

GO!
LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN

AGAIN. AGAIN!?

@Feldschlacht: Ohh ho ho ho. That's a nice (part) of a town you've got there, Feld (name too long to spell! Can not do eet!). It LOOKS like some kind of Final Fantasy VI chipset, or is it from Romancing SaGa 3? I can't really say. Looks more along the lines of RS, though. =\

RS1=FF4.
RS2=FF5.
RS3=FF6. In looks. It's how I remember 'em. Tongue (They don't look too similar, but they DO have some similarities. >__>)
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=1503.msg23492#msg23492 date=1215818143
LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN

Yes, seriously though. I'd like this chipset, or I'm going to have to choke someone... Preferably a stranger.
@Feldschlacht: Whoa that chipset is NICE. I don't think I've seen that before, or I just can't put my finger on it. Looks great from what I can see. I guess you'll add some NPCs later (I always leave them til last, they're so difficult).

@Nathrael: I love the whole atmosphere in your game. Some real nice work there. Thumbs up!
aaaSorry 'bout that. I made the switch while at work and some image hosting sites are blocked. I didn't even see it until now.

Looks awesome, btw.

Also

Little Wing Dude:
Oh man everyones screens are all custom made and brilliant, Amazing everyone! Uh... I'll take the topic down a few notchs with Rudra rips. Sorry.

Some new project that I may or may not decide to work on:

Tau
RMN sex symbol
It appears your already working on it ;) They look good but I think I saw them on GW. Nonetheless it looks pretty good and has nice use of lighting effects. What's it about?
author=BlindSight link=topic=1503.msg23676#msg23676 date=1215930651
Some new project that I may or may not decide to work on:

Sexy as fuck.
author=RoseSkye link=topic=1503.msg23765#msg23765 date=1215997221
Sexy as fuck.

Lol! I second that, BTW

I wish I could just hurry the hell up and start working on a game.
Third!

Everything Blindmind makes is semxy. :P

I want that bar chip. :)
Steampunk the RPG? It isn't often I see games that look like they're based around the 1920s or later (to modern day, I've seen futuristic ones). Most RPGs are either medieval or futuristic. 8)

I fourth the notion.
Going to add another gameplay shot...IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF! (In his best old rich man impression) ;D

"The Beginning Of A Match"

See! I'm finally done the menus so it's all gameplay now. Hopefully I can make that promise of a Augest 24th Release. That would be sweet!

PS: I had to fix the building display, so it's a row like this. The new board has the same thing too. It's so that it doesn't look too out of place.

Can't wait to show you the gameplay movie by the end of the month. ;D
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Christ. Earlier I just confused Nortuna's thread for the screenshot thread. Sigh, the effects of a severe illness and Nyquil bundled together.

Well, here goes:

Dug up a very old map the other day from an abandoned project. I got quite a bit of inspiration and reused it for my concurrent one. This is suppose to be an underwater city from Antiquity. I suppose you can say it was heavily inspired off of the legend of Atlantis. When I think about it, I gave up my last project for a silly reason. I posted this screenshot and a few others and got flamed for my overlay and I got so afraid (I was young and new to the internet!) stopped because I thought, "How will this ever be a decent game?!?!?!"

Silver4Donuts: What happened to your other projects?

BlindMind: Those screens are very nice, but the bar isn't very ... visible. It should look better if you make it more transparent.
(long post, ignore what I said)

Oh...and nice screenshot! I like what you did with the reflection in the water and such. It's nice to revisit old stuff. ^^
author=silver4donuts link=topic=1503.msg23872#msg23872 date=1216090913
Going to add another gameplay shot...IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF! (In his best old rich man impression) ;D

{screen}
See! I'm finally done the menus so it's all gameplay now. Hopefully I can make that promise of a Augest 24th Release. That would be sweet!

Can't wait to show you the gameplay movie by the end of the month. ;D

It's spelled August, like one of our staff members, first off. And why are the commands PlayStation buttons?

And I have a screen:
Because you can change the control settings to match your USB controller (or whatever your using)

So if you bought a playstation style USB controller. You can match it with the game settings.

It's something I do with all my projects now. ;D

And yes I did mispell August...ooops. ;D
@silver4donuts: I can't wait to play your game! It seams a really innovative way to use RPG maker. ^^

@VideoWizard: It's great to see custom stuff (I really don't like seeing ripped graphics again and again...). However it looks a bit simple and quickly done, what software are the graphics made with?

@YummyDrumsticks: A really good mapping, in my opinion.
@ YummyDrumsticks: How did you do the reflections in the water? Also, do they ripple?
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Its not that difficult, just use photos and events. Yes, they animate.