SCREENSHOT SHOGUNATE

I think the second map is done very well LWG, the map is very detailed but easy on the eyes, so you pass with flying colors! ^^

EDIT: No! Nothing to show yal! Besides...I ALREADY SHOWED SOMETHING A LITTLE WHILE AGO!

;D
I swear you are timing it so you are at the top of every page...
It's by complete accident. If I was, I would post that menu HERE! :P
Thanks S4D! Looking back at that first screen, most of the tree tops look a bit weird huh?

It's pretty fun mapping with Refmap actually.
Never thought I would say this:

After seeing your maps, I seriously CAN'T wait to start doing some again in the next project! ^^
LWG: Ha ha! You and me both. I tend to like cluttered maps (makes 'em look better in my opinion) so I just keep on adding and adding...untill the map is just a jumble of everything you could possibly find to go along with said map! Kind of gets out of whack. Anyway, your forest map is looking great. Only practice, you say? Heh. I wouldn't say that such a map would be made for mere practice. It looks too good!!! Ha ha.

Anyway, I like it. It looks just clustered enough to give you that feeling of completeness.

And here is the ending to Dragon Fantasy. Quite a few videos, but I decided to get them out of the way and post 'em up while they're fresh. I'm planning on putting them on the games blog once the site allows me to, but eh, I'm not that lucky at the moment. =|

Finale 1/3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-nY7j1Cxnc

Finale 2/3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEZH4yqyT_U

Finale 3/3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McVEMHLVpaw
author=crumply link=topic=1503.msg27271#msg27271 date=1218754174
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6y5SpJUy7E

Is there any camera control planned/implemented?
Oh! Crumply. Crap. I forgot to respond to your post! Sorry about that. I didn't see the link there (I scrolled down mainly looking for screenshots. >_>)

Anyway, the game looks nice. I like the way the ball/marble moves...it's awesome! Seems like the way a real marble would move. But I suppose that's the way it was meant to be, huh? But still, I like it.

And as GRS has said, will there be any camera control implemented?
Nice work Ephiam & Crumply. You planning to do anything more with that ball crumbly :)?

Um, I guess I'll post some screens. Charsets are being redone so naked for now. Also, The new facesets (that's Tristan) although the positioning and stuff isn't final. Kudos to Ensignia for helping with some rips.

YDS
member of the bull moose party
Huh, is that RM2k3? I thought it was VX or XP until I saw the textbox and recognized the font. Very nice, though the faceset needs to move up a little.
author=YummyDrumsticks link=topic=1503.msg27340#msg27340 date=1218827835
Huh, is that RM2k3? I thought it was VX or XP until I saw the textbox and recognized the font. Very nice, though the faceset needs to move up a little.

didn't look anything like VX or XP to me
YDS
member of the bull moose party
Well, the sprites doesn't, but for a minute the tilesets did.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=1503.msg27461#msg27461 date=1218943933
Sup dawgz.
Nuthin much, you?

You've really gotten good with those Final Fantasy VI tiles Mog.. I really should get around to playing your game(I played the old demo though) but yeah other the the font color I say it's looking great. Mapping is good, character sets fit in well. Keep it up.

@Illusionist - I love that recolor of that cave tile and the mapping is quite good. But those flowers look really out of place in my honest opinion.

As for the ruins.. Really need to fix that map up it's awfully plain and just boring to look at basically.
Just as a matter of interest, what type of camera control would you like?

At the moment the camera follows the ball from an isometric projection, I'm guessing you want to be able to pan all around?
My side project. (Mid Autumn Garden)

Loki Prison

Vadeena's Sewer
author=crumply link=topic=1503.msg27476#msg27476 date=1218965477
Just as a matter of interest, what type of camera control would you like?

At the moment the camera follows the ball from an isometric projection, I'm guessing you want to be able to pan all around?

Being able to rotate around the ball's vertical axis would be best IMO. The worst part might be adjusting the ball's direction based on where the camera is though.

RoseSkye: The windowskin is blue. Character names are shown in a slightly different shade of blue which makes them far too difficult to read. Please fix this.