Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yeah Chloe is a jerk when she can get away with it
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Chloe fires. B1 destroyed!
Ozardel fires at B3. Shields depleted.
Rylah fires at B3. B3 destroyed!
Helium fires at B4. Armor reduced to two. Shields damaged. Engine damaged. (Crit Roll) Lasers destroyed.
Agnelia fires at B4. (Crit Roll) B6 is turned into expensive scrap. (That's a euphemism. Don't go trying to drag it's remains to Palius.)

B2 flees.

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Should we chase him down and demand his cargo as a tax?
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
"Those idiots. Can't say we didn't warn them. You guys think it's worth the effort to try and capture that last one?"

Now that I think about it... It's possible these pirates weren't here just by chance, but sent to this part of the galaxy on purpose. Maybe I should go after them. If they were indeed hired by another person - or perhaps a company - letting them go could mean losing valuable information.

(Is it possible to establish voice contact with B2?)
pianotm
You have established voice contact with B2.
Kloe
(just him or all of us? If all of us:)
"Hey idiot, tell us who you work for or KABOOM! Capiche?"

(I love how blunt and to the point Chloe is compared to Helium, I find it funny)

Also can I move closer, #move towards B2
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
"You there! Stop moving right now, or you die. Simple as that.
I have some questions for you. If you answer them, I'll let you go. But don't think I'll hesitate to blow you up if you try to escape - not after you and your little friends attacked us."
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I kinda think Helium's reading waaaaaay to much into this. However, I suppose I can point Viper-1 in B2's general direction anyway.

*Edit: I suppose I could #Move toward B2 as well.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
(Chloe must have mind-reading powers, because I never said that second part of my first post on this page out aloud.
I'm also imagining Helium to be kind of blunt, too, but I guess I (the player) just can't help being long-winded, haha.

And yes, Marrend, your assessment of Helium's thought process is probably correct.)

Edit:
#Move towards B2.
pianotm
The Buccaneer reverses its engines and comes to a stop. "What??? What do you want? You got yer way through! I don't have nothing you want!"
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
"I decide what I want or don't want. And I want to know: Who sent you here? What was your task here? How long have you been stalking this area already?"
pianotm
"Look, the guy just said that it'd be worth our whiles to come to these coordinates. Turned out to be wrong, wasn't he?"
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Interesting...

"What guy? What was his name, and where did you meet him?"
pianotm
"Didn't get no name. But he was on Deimos. Some army guy! Mean looking sumbich! Didn't wear no uniform. It was the boots. Those army fellas all wear the same boots."
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
"All right. So do you know how to contact this guy? Or did you all only meet him once?"
pianotm
"No, I only met him the once. But the boss man, our leader who's floating back there cause you just blew him up. He knew the guy."
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Well, crap.

"Hey, don't get smart with me. You guys asked for it. Now get outta here. And if you ever cross our path again, you're not gonna leave alive. Got it?"

Well, that was surprisingly interesting. Maybe I can use this information later. But for now, let's keep going and finish this mission.
pianotm
Yeah, I wasn't going to have the guy know anything, but I decided to let the dice decide.

Okay. He's off.

305 credit bounty, divided amongst you.

Gate 2: No encounters.

Gate 3: No encounters.

Gate 4: No encounters.

Gate 5: No encounters.

Gate 6: Wah'ri! A lone ship. He sees you and flees.

You have arrived at Palius.

Outside of your cockpit, a liquid nitrogen sea greets you. Red clouds cover the land. You fly into a gate leading into a dome, and you find your way into the space port. A curious young fellow with feline eye shaped contact lenses, wearing cat ears looks curiously in your direction.
Kloe
"This place is odd... Oh look, cat person! Meow!"
This is starting to feel like an actual adventure.
pianotm
Lynx: After the wait, the people identified as the Mako survivors have have finally arrived.