STAR FALL: A FORUM GAME (IN PLAY)

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
OH, sorry. Safe spaces.

All: Palius is one of Star Fall's three hub planets, the smallest of them. There's a significant police presence here. None of them are paying attention to you, which suggests that if there's a bounty, it isn't going through any of the terminals. Palius isn't exactly a wretched hive of scum and villainy, but there's always a criminal somewhere. On this planet, a hotel room, religious building, or government office would be safe enough, and if any of you have government credentials, gaining access to an empty office would be rather straight forward. My recommendation: go to City Hall and ask if you can use one of the empty presentation rooms.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Sounds like a plan to me. Any objections?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
"Hey! No need to hit me, silly voice!" I yell at Nesi in response.

And yes, no objection here
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=Kloe
"Hey! No need to hit me, silly voice!"
I never did that.

Anyway, off we go then? If that's okay with you, pianotm, should we just advance to the point where we are in such a room?
Or...and just hear me out on this...we can stop at a bar on the way xD

kidding...slightly.
pianotm
You mean you don't want to role play the tedious search to find such a room?

XD

You arrive at City Hall and make your request. A bored clerk hands you a key with a room number on it. "It's right down the hall."

You are now in a presentation room. It has everything you could ever want: uncomfortable plastic office chairs, a projector screen, and a small stage.
author=pianotm

I would roleplay that. xD I will roleplay anything and everything! :D
author=pianotm
//Roll 1d20 to check how many numbers are ahead on you on the queue, 2d6 for the amount of seats available in case, of crit fail, the place will be crowded like a bank on payday, all the toasts are burned and someone will be playing annoying music on top of it.

If there is some sort of audio equipment available I'll make a quick check for bugs(?) and if the system is connected to some sort of network, if anything fancy calls my attention I'll report it to Hellium because I don't know who's the engineers and s/he's strikes me as the most paranoid of the group.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
While Wimble inspects the tech in the room, I double-check if the door is closed and nobody has been following us, before sitting down with the others.

"Okay. So, the reason I'm about to tell you the stuff I know is because you work with me and might be in danger, or because you have some sort of beef with the Wah'ri. But you gotta realise: This knowledge is the reason my family was destroyed. And knowing about it will make you enemies with some powerful people who won't hesitate to have ya killed. So if you wanna chicken out, now's the time. If you stay, we're in this together.
Oh, and don't even think about selling me out. If my enemies find out you know these things, they'll likely wipe you out as well, just to be safe. Apart from the fact that if you somehow survive, I'll hunt you down myself."

I take a deep breath before I continue.

"Alright. So, have any of you ever heard of a company called CentauriCorp?"
pianotm
Lynx: You find no bugs. The tech in this room is so old, it likely predates space travel. For that matter, it might even predate air travel. Or, at least, the quality of tech is that old.
author=NeverSilent
While Wimble inspects the tech in the room, I double-check if the door is closed and nobody has been following us, before sitting down with the others.

Not sure about the others but I am going to be standing; leaning against the wall slightly with my arms crossed as I listen.
I let a slight smile escape when facing the... exquisite equipment. "I don't think that a bug would even be compatible with these things."

Then I take a seat to hear Hellium.

The introduction bothers me, it sounds like those mafia crap where folks would bring familiars and innocents into play just to ruin someone's day. Still, it's my greatest lead to find Ugisu, so I'm not backing off now.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
The name doesn't ring any bells.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
"CentaruiCorp, one of the biggest and most infuential corportations out there, if memory serves well. There have been some suspiciouns that they conduct illegal actvivites, but so far, no hard evidence has been found. I take that by the tone of your voice, you have indeed found some sort of evidence and that you're now a sworn enemy of CentauriCorp? Or maybe you just stole money from them and are now so afraid that you're being super paranoid, hahaha!"

I don't like this one bit, but if Helium indeed has some sort of incriminating evidence I have to report this to my superiors immediately!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I abruptly turn towards Ozardel, visibly nervous and irritated.
"Dude, why are you laughing?! This isn't funny!"
(Haha NeSi your avatar is amazing)

I will stick my hands in my jacket pockets, and realize that I only have one more blank notepad piece of scrap paper left.
pianotm
BlackWolf1992
(Haha NeSi your avatar is amazing)

I will stick my hands in my jacket pockets, and realize that I only have one more blank notepad piece of scrap paper left.

I'm going to retcon this. You have a digital pad you can write on, now. You're welcome.

EDIT: With a holographic display so you don't have to hand it to people.
Haha xD awwie. Well, that works. I was kind of starting to wonder how much paper did I really have. xD