[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

ehhhh maybe a slow start but things will likely improve as the game goes, as mafia tends to. certainly too early to be negative. adding a hammer vote is not a bad idea though
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
join my modkill suicide pact >:]
Riiiight. Because everyone is supposed to die on day 1.

Geez, guys, have some faith in my ability to make a game. >.>
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
ive seen horrors you people wouldnt believe
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
its more that discussion d1 is essentially exhausted but we cant end it early, a problem which will compound as the game continues
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I doubt he is. He had ample opportunity to kill me on night 0, or anyone else in the cornucopia, and we both went to Yellow before we soloed.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i wish i had chosen candy kong
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i wish i had chosen candy kong

Why choose candy when you can choose Dixie? Dixie has dat hair. At least you didn't pick Kiddy...No one likes Kiddy.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
dixie is six years old or sometghing. candy kong is a WOMAN
Well DK1-3 she was. In DK64 she was an abomination...The face will give you more nightmares than a pit of muck in the jungle.
i would play a donkey kong mafia
@Trihan> I think it's pointless now; it's pretty much final. Thanks, though.

Erm would it help if I said I was bluffing all along? Probably not. No proof or such.

*sigh*

Just get it over with. The day's more than ran its course already.
Opinion: I think you guys should keep NS alive for a while. I have a feeling that he'll be useful later on.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
You know conversation is exhausted when you come back from a night's sleep to less than two new pages.

So yes, hammer from day 2 onwards would be pretty great.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Wait you were bluffing? Dammit...
#cancel
#sacrifice Bart
then