[FORUM GAME] RISE OF THE HIGHLANDER

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Why would you not be able to attack? You have a bow and arrow. You can attack from anywhere.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Just so you all know, the bolded numbers are the rolls, if advantage applies, I roll twice (list two numbers) and take the favorable result (The one not crossed off)

-----turn 5-----
Reistpay finishes his prayer (+1 Relationship with Angel) and immedieatly channels the celestial energy into a Divine Protection spell, targeting Ratfest, 13 who is outlined in a dim veil of celestial energy. With this protection, Ratfest manages to push past the slime 8 18, whose ooze frostbites the rotting flesh of Ratfest, with limited injury to his torso, although compounded with his previous injury. After pushing past the slime and stepping to one side, Ratfest delivers a cursed touch to the slime, whose body ripples as Ratfest feels the curse being resisted (19 23)
Adira observes the fight and comes to a few conclusions: The Frostbite slime is effective versus exposed flesh, as it's acid seems to chill whatever it touches to dangerously low levels. It most likely is immune to cold damage, although due to it's slime nature, ti is not weak to fire. Adira recalls that all slimes resist disease effects, are really slow, are weak to WATER, and must be adjacent to someone to lash out with it's tendrils. Adira has advantage versus this enemy, who also has disadvantage versus her.
With Ratfest out of the way, Sophie is able to rush into the chamber. She attacks the slime 8 but her swing is weak and bounces off the slime's elastic body.
Feng'gar nocks an arrow, and is prepared to fire it and do one other thing.
The Slime lashes out at Sophie with a tendril, 10 but Sohpie dodges the slow thing.
The skittering inside the cave begins to grow distant.

----Party Status-----
Ratfest: Torso: Moderate Injury
Divine Protection: Advantage on Injury Rolls
1/2 Spells Per Day
Adira: No Injury
Analyze on Cooldown (3 Turns Left)
Frostbite Slime Analyzed
Sophie: Head: Minor Injury
Feng'gar: No Injury
Prepared Action: Fire Arrow. Can fire the arrow then take another action.
Reistpay: No Injury
4/5 Spells Per Day
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
"Strong against cold and fire. May be weak against lightening: uncertain."

Attack slime with bow and arrow.
Because we were in a narrow corridor that was only wide enough for one person to go down at a time and there were two or three people in front of me. I couldn't possibly have fired an arrow without hitting someone else.
Now that I actually have a clear shot though,
I fire the arrow at the slime and immediately shoot a second arrow at it.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Knowing that my soothing stream spell is meant for after the battle, not during it, I shoot a quick prayer for my comrades' succes, unable to be of much help. I check behind us to make sure we don't get ambushed.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Uh, yeah, Bart, you could have arced an arrow over Kloe's head to hit the slime. You have a bow, not a gun. Bows can do that.

Stab the slime with the meathook.
pianotm
Yeah, Bart, it's not like there's a ceiling there, or anything.
LockeZ
The ceiling is of infinite height until you ask the GM. If you simply don't ask whether something is possible, it stays possible.
pianotm
And our arms are of infinite reach so we can also cut blue moss from that ceiling, unless we roll a 6.
Seiromem
The ceiling is 10 feet high

Although, at this distance, the arrow won't have much power behind it if you plan to arc it over everybody.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
"Stupid squishy slime, you don't get to harm me! Come here you slimey twonk!"
Yet again I run at and attack.
Seiromem
-----turn 6-----
Adira retrieves an arrow from her quiver, knocks an arrow, draws, and releases 5 but in the milisecond before the release, she realizes Sophie's attack will bring her in front of the arrow, and in a reflex reaction she just barely manages to aim the bow slightly higher, causing it to bounce off the ceiling and hit the ground prematurely, avoiding hurting allies or the enemy, if only just.
Feng'gar had found a more ample angle and manages to avoid hitting any of his party members 14, and hits the target (I:1) the arrow goes straight through the slime and sticks into it's core, cracking it. The second arrow is less than successful, and Feng'gar is unable to hit the slime.
The priest, after having cast a protection spell and sees the fight progressing favorably without him, turns and watches the party's back. Ambush Blocked
Ratfest, seeing the slime quiver uncontrollably as it attempts to push the arrow out of it's core. Ratfest raises his hook and plunges it into the creature, taking an injury on his arm for making contact with the ooze. 10
stabbing it in it's core, shattering it. The goo surrounding the core reacts instantly, losing all sense of life and slowly begins to seep and spread throughout the ground.

With the threat gone, the party looks around the room. There are wooden tables, soaked and rotted, with a plethora of moth-eaten and moldy clothes laid about. The variety suggest that multiple species may have once come here. There are many curious aparatus, one of which is a Metal disc with three sharp prongs sticking out of the top, curved inwards. Another appears to be a dough roller or some other type of cylinder, while another is a cracked phial. The final one appears to be a glowing stone with the universal symbol for magic etched into it.
----Party Status-----
Ratfest: Torso: Moderate Injury
Meathook Arm(Left or Right?): Moderate Injury
Divine Protection: Advantage on Injury Rolls (2 Turns)
1/2 Spells Per Day
Adira: No Injury
Analyze on Cooldown (2 Turns)
Frostbite Slime Analyzed
Sophie: Head: Minor Injury
Feng'gar: No Injury
Reistpay: No Injury
4/5 Spells Per Day
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
"Yayy! We killed em! Go us!"
I pick up the stone
"Dibs on the shiny stoooone!!"
pianotm
"Sophie, be careful. You should let one of our magic users examine before playing with it."

What are my current options?
Seiromem
Unless Kloe changes her mind, your options are

Investigate the Metal disc

Investigate the Cylinder

Investigate the cracked phial

or some do some other thing idk
pianotm
Investigate Metal Disc
LockeZ
"Put the stone in a bag. Whatever its magic, that should keep it at bay. If it's laid here for this many years, then clearly it does nothing but glow when not being touched. We'll figure out its value later."

"More importantly, don't touch that vial. Don't sniff it either. Even if it looks empty. I know enough about diseases and toxins to know when to stay away."

I circle around the room, looking it over. The orc tribe has avoided this place for as long as they can remember, but clearly others lived here. These are kitchen tools and clothes, things that would only exist in a living space. "This was a dwelling for a great many people," I muse. "Perhaps a monastery. Or a slave den."

"Feng'gar, watch the exits." (How many exits are there?)

"There are far worse dangers yet in these halls. I don't think they're as empty as we were led to believe."

I bandage my chest as the others investigate. Don't need anything else to fall off. I'm missing enough bits already.
Seiromem
After walking into the room more, another hallway is seen at the other end of the room. There are two exits total (where you entered and the other hallway)
pianotm
"You don't have to tell me, Ratfest. Sophie's the one that has to touch anything shiny."
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
"Sophie, please put that down. I will have a look at it later. Ratfest, let me see those wounds."

I cast Soothing Stream on Ratfest. If successful, I make it bounce to Sophie, and then to random other party members afterwards. Unless I can make it bounce back to Ratfest after Sophie, in which case I'll keep bouncing between the two of them.