[MAFIA] RMN: WHEN THEY CRY (TEA PARTY)

ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=pianotm
Meanwhile, demon's point stands. You've contributed nothing.
Meanwhile, you've contributed one dead towns person. Now lets look at the scoresheet.

Esby 0 ~ Piano -1
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=pianotm
That's fine. As I said, it was the most substantial post you made and it offered absolutely nothing. It looks like either careless scum or uninvested town.

I'm...not sure what point you're trying to make. From where I'm watching, no one else has made any substantial posts either, otherwise we'd be one Mafia down.

Maybe I should make a list? ;)
author=ESBY
author=pianotm
Meanwhile, you've contributed one dead towns person. Now lets look at the scoresheet.

Esby 0 ~ Piano -1

You're coming off really aggressive blaming all of us for. Again, if you and Ozzy had had any type of reasoning for not lynching Gourd you should have said. Then maybe we wouldn't be in this mess, we have several reasons to suspect them and not enough to find them innocent. You didn't help Gourd's case, so if we're casting blame you're as much to blame at us.

author=Yellow Magic
author=pianotm
That's fine. As I said, it was the most substantial post you made and it offered absolutely nothing. It looks like either careless scum or uninvested town.
I'm...not sure what point you're trying to make. From where I'm watching, no one else has made any substantial posts either, otherwise we'd be one Mafia down.

piano is talking about the people giving valid reasonings and arguments as to who could be suspicious, which you haven't contributed to a lot. You're basically saying us giving reasonings and being wrong makes us not substantial? At least we're trying, unlike those who are just watching (as you said you were) who are making no effort to even help.

Yellow Magic

author=Muffle
Once I saw the green lettering I knew. I knew I had fucked up.

Just FYI this post, followed by your previous one, comes off as insincere to me.
@yellow

I confirmed earlier that pianos flavor was similiar to my own. I wasn't sure how relevent it would be at first and left it out of my initial post, and then after piano revealed his flavor text, I mentioned that mine was me diving behind a stairwell.
author=Yellow Magic
author=Muffle
Once I saw the green lettering I knew. I knew I had fucked up.

Just FYI this post, followed by your previous one, comes off as insincere to me.

Insincere? That was honestly a joke. I really do regret it since Gourd was innocent and a heavy asset :\ I was saying how me voting to lynch them, once I saw they were an innocent, I knew I had messed up upon voting for them. T.T Instant regret.

Honestly, Esby blaming everyone comes off bad.
Either YM isn't understanding what we're saying or they're scum.
Can't be for sure though, I'm going to continue watching them.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
ESBY
pianotm

Esby 0 ~ Piano -1

Oh, very well done. If you don't want it to happen again, maybe next time you'll, you know, play the game and make a case as to why you think my scum hunt is wrong, or you know, do something aside from crack jokes and insult people. Just a thought.

Yellow Magic
pianotm

By all means. Speaking of awfully defensive people, by the way...

I love how neither of you contributed any scum-hunting and are now blaming one of the scum-hunters for a dead townie.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=ESBY
author=demonlord5000
Esby: Hasn't contributed anything, and what was that random piano vote? I really don't know here but he hasn't been useful. Going to put him down here for now.
Do you mean that vote where if I was scum I could've easily voted out Gourd by going with the common consensus. That vote where I said I wasn't willing to kill Gourd - the same innocent Gourd you in fact voted for. That vote where I voted for the person I thought was acting most aggressively towards Gourd. That vote?

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
esby needs to be taken out probably. if only we had some kind of...gunner...
If only... If only someone never switched votes last minute without explanation he might still be here.

I don't suppose you have any idea who that was now do you?

so you're saying you had a town read on gourd but did nothing to dissuade the lynch except vote someone and not put any reasoning behind it

you haven't read the posts i've made on this topic but i'm pretty vocal about no-hanging always being bad and made it pretty clear i was going to hammer gourd before I did. are you going to call me scum for it or not?
Yellow Magic
author=pianotm
I love how neither of you contributed any scum-hunting and are now blaming one of the scum-hunters for a dead townie.

??? I'm not blaming anyone in particular for anything.

I think my problem with Muffle and pianotm is that you are both suggesting that I made no attempts at scum-hunting at all on Day 1, which is provably false. And yes, for what it's worth, I wonder if there's something more sinister with your whole glossing over the fact that I did, in fact voice suspicions of people besides Gourd on Day 1.

I've never been a fan of players getting at people's throats for "not contributing anything substantial" on Day 1, and it does suggest that maybe you have information that Townies don't.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=Muffle
Again, if you and Ozzy had had any type of reasoning for not lynching Gourd you should have said.
The reason to save him was the lack of evidence against him.

author=pianotm
Oh, very well done. If you don't want it to happen again, maybe next time you'll, you know, play the game and make a case as to why you think my scum hunt is wrong, or you know, do something aside from crack jokes and insult people. Just a thought.
I can't make a logical argument against illogical reasoning. For what it's worth I think your hunt was simply misplaced and not malicious.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
um....is it false. you put a jokevote on gourd and then said, all list-makers are scum.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
at this point both of you are going to get dragged to lylo if you are town, and aren't killed soon, because you will be so, so easy to mislynch
author=ESBY
author=Muffle
Again, if you and Ozzy had had any type of reasoning for not lynching Gourd you should have said.
The reason to save him was the lack of evidence against him.

Not enough evidence? Gourd seemed to be the most suspicious and not lynching anybody on the first day would have gotten us nowhere. What else were we supposed to do?

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
um....is it false. you put a jokevote on gourd and then said, all list-makers are scum.

What I was about to say. You randomly right off the bat tried to lynch Cave, though that could have been a joke due to the roleplaying I think was going on at that time. Also, keep in mind you voted Gourd too.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
at this point both of you are going to get dragged to lylo if you are town, and aren't killed soon, because you will be so, so easy to mislynch
wooo, murdering Gourd really got your bloodlust going didn't it. I'm new to the game but is threatening a deliberate mislynch normal?
author=ESBY
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
wooo, murdering Gourd really got your bloodlust going didn't it. I'm new to the game but is threatening a deliberate mislynch normal?

Cave wasn't threatening, they were simply telling you with your arguments and responses it'd be very easy to mislynch you, assuming you could be town because you're coming off as just a little suspicious. Also, if we have no one else to lynch off with good reasoning by the end, we'll probably just take a random vote for people who aren't helping or aren't responding. You should stop assuming things.
pianotm
Yellow Magic
I've never been a fan of players getting at people's throats for "not contributing anything substantial" on Day 1, and it does suggest that maybe you have information that Townies don't.

I'm going through your posts again, here.

Okay, here's a good post.
https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/23722/?post=847652#post847652

You also say you explain your suspicion of Cap_H and link to the following post, but I'm either blind or can't see what you're talking about.

https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/23722/?post=847652#post847652

As for whether or not I have info other townies don't, I actually don't. Well, I might know something but it's not much and it's not really related to you and Esby.

We voted for Gourd. It's likely one of us is scum. All I'm doing is going down the line. As for not being a fan of basing our day 2 actions on day 1 actions, that's a little counter-intuitive considering it's the only thing we can scum-hunt with. If you think something different, please enlighten me.
pianotm
ESBY
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

There is an argument (that I don't agree with, which is why I'm not voting you) that if the players feel one of the probable townies is being detrimental, a deliberate mislynch could be helpful to the game. He's basically saying "Be helpful, or else."
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=ESBY
I can't make a logical argument against illogical reasoning. For what it's worth I think your hunt was simply misplaced and not malicious.

if that's your take, why was your reaction to vote piano
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=Muffle
Cave wasn't threatening, they were simply telling you with your arguments and responses it'd be very easy to mislynch you, assuming you could be town because you're coming off as just a little suspicious. Also, if we have no one else to lynch off with good reasoning by the end, we'll probably just take a random vote for people who aren't helping or aren't responding. You should stop assuming things.
Sure, on it's own it doesn't sound like much of a threat. But...
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
esby needs to be taken out probably.
hmmmmmm

Let me ask you a little question. If I was scum then why would I be drawing this much attention to myself?
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
if that's your take, why was your reaction to vote piano
I thought I had to vote, could've been any of the Gourd voters really. Piano is just the one that stuck out to me the most at the time.