[MAFIA] TREACHEROUS - GAME OVER

PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
I want to clarify the rules, since the role description is so brief.

I will give you guys plenty of time to make up your minds. You may either lynch one of the duelists or not vote to lynch at all.

If the duel drags on and it becomes clear that there will be no hammer, I will start a timer again. At the end of that timer, the day ends ends with no lynch
I have no real preference since it's day 1. I do find that to be the strangest cancel of all time though, and we do need a lynch so...

#lynch Piano

I do have suspicions of cave as well for his earlier comment too, but I find that cancel to be far more suspicious given only one of the two can be lynched. I'll be gone a few hours after this post, but hopefully there is more content for me to go by when I'm back.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF TWO MORE PEOPLE VOTED PIANO BEFORE HE CLAIMED, THUS KILLING HIM? COLOSSEUM HUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello, I'm here! 4th of July stuff made it so I couldn't be here but I'm here now!

I'm not going to do that, but so far I'd be more likely to vote piano than you, cave. XD
Noted that demon voted piano very quickly and then was wishy washy about both potential candidates.
Also wary of psy but he at least had more conviction about it, had a reason for voting piano and was earlier in the bandwagon.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=psy_wombats
If he's the duelist and didn't do that first post then I'd be disappointed in him haha.

I know right? I would've loved to duel you, but alas, Cave_Dog has the duelist role. Not me.

I also find Piano's cancel to be very damn weird. Canceling is akin to voting himself at this point. I would vote Piano now, but that'd put us at 1 vote away from hammer, something that I'd better not be too close to just yet.
author=OzzyTheOne
Canceling is akin to voting himself at this point.

It wouldn't be if enough people voted not to lynch at all, I think.

author=Gourd_Clae
Noted that demon voted piano very quickly and then was wishy washy about both potential candidates.

I agree, that seems a bit...suspicious, too

PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
You may now only vote for CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK or pianotm.

With 9 living players, it takes 5 votes to hammer.
Votecount:

Not voting: 6 - pianotm, Jeroen_Sol, InfectionFiles, Gourd_Clae, AlaskanEmily, OzzyTheOne
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 0 psy_wombats, pianotm
pianotm: 3 CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, psy_wombats, demonlord5000

There is no time limit for now. A timer will begin if no clear winner emerges.
No lynch typically tends to be a bad idea. Also, I was merely stating that I was suspicious of them both, but the cancel was far more suspicious.

Cave made his whole pre-game prediction...and given it's cave, it could very well happen.

Piano cancels when there is only one other lynch candidate which makes absolutely no sense to me. He just states that oh, cave is the duelist, except for the fact that roles are not alignment specific this game. I find this more suspicious that cave being cave, but cave being cave is always suspicious...if that makes sense.

I may change my mind later after seeing a bit more between them, but for now the vote stays.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Well, I mean, I didn't think scum would actually put their hand out on their very first post, but if you do have a point. It doesn't actually say the duelist role can't be scum, and yeah, CAVE_DOG did say that. Could be another Merlin. I wouldn't want to fall for that again.

#lynch CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
pianotm
Personally, I was going for no-lynch.
Any particular reason for going no lynch? When it usually comes up the consensus is that it's a bad idea. Even in this 1v1 situation I feel like we could get some information from a lynch.
PlatinumAshes
You may now only vote for CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK or pianotm.

With 9 living players, it takes 5 votes to hammer.
Votecount:

Not voting: 5 - Jeroen_Sol, InfectionFiles, Gourd_Clae, AlaskanEmily, OzzyTheOne
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 1 pianotm, psy_wombats
pianotm: 3 CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, psy_wombats, demonlord5000

There is no time limit for now. A timer will begin if no clear winner emerges.
pianotm
Seriously, in this group of absolutely no newbies we really don't need a parrot screaming "Nolynches are bad! Ragh!" Get out of here with that shit.

The challenge narrows our voting pool to exactly two people on day one. Any sensible person would vote nolynch in that situation, especially realizing that it ruins our day one and focuses us on two people, one of whom is going to die and the other isn't going to be confirmed. It's a waste of time for town, which means it only helps scum.

And I only realized that after thinking about it after waking up from having stayed up until five in the morning overworking myself on two jam games and a music jam.
By that argument, cave used his power in a scun like way and then you went for no lynch. You did just say you just realized it too though so there's that.

I get your tired, and I'm not trying to annoy you, I'm just trying to get something out of day 1 than nothing. I'd rather have something to analyze than do nothing and give scum a free kill.
pianotm
author=demonlord5000
By that argument, cave used his power in a scun like way and then you went for no lynch.

Yeah, that's why I went ahead and voted for him. In the very best case scenario, he's put a handicap on our day one for the sake of being CAVE_DOG.
#cancel
#lynch CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
working theory: both cave and piano are scum and they are doing the Ultimate Scum Play

In all seriousness: Cave's guaranteed to have a useless job seeing as how he just spent it, and cave would follow through if he did indeed roll scum with a daypower. All of the jobs except the detectives strike me as borderline useless and some of them almost purely anti-town, except for the detectives, who are OP if both town. So cave's never going to get nk'd after this.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=psy_wombats
#cancel#lynch CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
working theory: both cave and piano are scum and they are doing the Ultimate Scum Play

In all seriousness: Cave's guaranteed to have a useless job seeing as how he just spent it, and cave would follow through if he did indeed roll scum with a daypower. All of the jobs except the detectives strike me as borderline useless and some of them almost purely anti-town, except for the detectives, who are OP if both town. So cave's never going to get nk'd after this.

LANGUAGE YOU USE IMPLY ME TOWN...YET YOU VOTE ME....

MANY INTERESTING POST...WHEN PIANO DIE....IT CLEAR WHO EVIL
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

author=pianotm
Seriously, in this group of absolutely no newbies we really don't need a parrot screaming "Nolynches are bad! Ragh!" Get out of here with that shit.

The challenge narrows our voting pool to exactly two people on day one. Any sensible person would vote nolynch in that situation, especially realizing that it ruins our day one and focuses us on two people, one of whom is going to die and the other isn't going to be confirmed. It's a waste of time for town, which means it only helps scum.

And I only realized that after thinking about it after waking up from having stayed up until five in the morning overworking myself on two jam games and a music jam.

I HAVE AT LEAST FOUR MORE TAYLOR SWIFT VIDEOS WITH THIS EXACT LYRICAL CONTENT!!! DON'T MAKE ME USE THEM!!!