DRACULA X MAFIA (GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY) [MAFIA]

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
only 48 hours on day 1. that's pretty spicy. thinking about playing this one pure from the heart(tarot cards)

#lynch yellow magic
Wait, are you saying you believe in the heart of the cards?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
gonna give psy the item methinks. it's called vampire killer so if he's a vampire it will kill him. it just makes sense guys.
@psy, if you do have a power- why do you need more than what you have?

I hope for best for item RNG goes to righteous hand if tie vote were to occur.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
that's some egregious rolefishing. so egregious i have to trust it.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
It took me a while to find the post where Psy supposedly claimed a role. It was before Day 1 started.

I don't think scum would have even noticed a jokepost like that. Let's kill anyone other than tale today.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
you're someone other than tale
Alright finally here. I also agree that it feels way too obvious for scum to latch onto what was an obvious fakeclaim.

Still sorting my thoughts on the auction, but leaving it to rng feels weird. Given it's day 1 it's not a bad idea, but I'm going to go a different route here.

#item Tale

Emily: Are you saying you don't believe in the heart of the cards?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Oh, I forgot I signed up for this game. Probably because I was asleep in my coffin for the several hundred years since signups started.

I mean. Uh. My holy coffin of light. And justice. And truth. From which I fight vampires and the other forces of darkness, using it as a convenient home base. It's consecrated ground because video game coffins have crosses on their lids.
I don't think tale vote is a tell either way, incompetent scum would try to use it to pin people but only incompetent town would think it was a scumtell. Not that I thought tale was suspicious for it.

The role thing's better. In response to your question, @tale, as a were-villager my role grants me the power of a villager at night.

#cancel
#lynch demonlord
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
werewolves rise up #item psy
I think it makes the most sense to leave the item auction to chance, until we feel we have a good feeling that someone is townie, or that someone is particularly scummy. And I don't really feel that way just yet.

Also Psy...were villager? As in you WERE a villager, but then you got your blood sucked and now you are a vampire? I'm not falling for that!
#cancel lynch

Item vote is alternate route. What's vital in Day 1 is whoever gets the item.

@psy So you are a were-villager. Perhaps among us, there's a protector role?

A safeguard for hunters, same goes for vampires.. I won't change my item vote
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
#vote demonlord5000

Like AlaskanEmily said, the item vote is suspicious. The only reason anyone would vote for anyone other than themselves right now is if they're scum or masons. There might be masons in this game but there are definitely scum.

#item LockeZ
I assume he did it because he figured tale was town.
LockeZ
There's no way to figure that right now without being masons. If two people are masons they should probably roleclaim right away because that's an excellent way to decide who to give the whip to. They're the only ones who can confirm the identity of a town member other than themselves.

Also, if it's scum lying to get a whip, we'll have both scum identities as soon as either one is revealed.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I item'd someone else.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Official Votecount
#Lynch
demonlord5000 - psy_wombats, LockeZ
Yellow Magic - CAVE_DOG_IS_BECK

#Item
psy_wombats
- psy_wombats, CAVE_DOG
Tale - Tale, demonlord5000
Jeroen_Sol
- Jeroen_Sol
AlaskanEmily - AlaskanEmily
LockeZ - Lockez

Not voting:
oddRABBIT (lynch, item), Yellow Magic (lynch, item), AlaskanEmily (lynch), demonlord (lynch), Jeroen (lynch), Tale (lynch)

Day 1 ends in 22 hours
(I can't find a good looking countdown, but I will try to provide you with one d2).
#cancel
#lynch lockez

> Also, if it's scum lying to get a whip, we'll have both scum identities as soon as either one is revealed.

so wouldn't that imply none of the people doing this are scum right? or they're really REALLY bad scum?

also cave is automatically trustworthy as he thinks I'm trustworthy. or trying to kill me, w/e
LockeZ
It didn't imply that they were REALLY bad until after I pointed it out. Just regular levels of bad. They could very well have simply not thought of the fact that nobody else except scum and masons would have a reason to give the item to anyone but themselves.

The fact that someone does something that only scum would do doesn't mean they're cleared from being scum due to Princess Bride poison logic. It usually just means they're careless scum.

Demonlord is more likely to be careless than Cavedog. Cavedog is more likely to simply not care, which sounds like it should mean the same thing as being careless, but English is a stupid language.