SCREENSHOT SESAME STREET (40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION)

Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
And most important of all, don't have Protoman and X/Zero/Sigma in the same game (as cool as Protoman is).
Is this the megaman or the screenshot topic? hard to tell.
post=116681
And most important of all, don't have Protoman and X/Zero/Sigma in the same game (as cool as Protoman is).

He's in the game!
Is this the megaman or the screenshot topic? hard to tell.

It's the megaman screenshot topic.
it's the year MMX all topic are now megaman topics
AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
People keep posting so you can make a new page! I need to post my stuff!

WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
AFD, stop waiting for new pages. I'm getting pretty sick of it.
AFD: You are not going to like what happens if your next post ends up on the top of the next page =) Make sure it doesn't happen. Just post what you want criticism on, no "announcements" or advertisements, please.
AFrenchDreamer
Its against the rules to wait for a new page?

Me waiting causes you grief WIP?

Please explain this reasoning, my god.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
AFD

Nobody cares if you wait for a new page as long as you don't post stupid stuff like this.
It's a violation of common sense, and courtesy.

It's a clear indication that you don't care at all about community involvement, just advertising and self-promotion.

It doesn't just annoy WIP, it annoys me, and far many more people that have complained about it.

I hope that explains it well enough for you. You've been given far more slack than most people need, let alone get.
AFrenchDreamer
post=116713
AFD
Nobody cares if you wait for a new page as long as you don't post stupid stuff like this.

You're right, I shouldn't have said anything. And I won't for now on.

WIP seems to have a problem with my waiting though. For some reason.....it pains him?

EDIT: Nevermind...
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
It brings me to doubt whether your screenshots are worth our time at all if they need to be at the top of the page.

Also, you fucking win for managing to shit on the screenshot topic EVERY TIME you post in it. On New Years day no less. Do us all a favor and stop coming in here.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
post=116714

It's a clear indication that you don't care at all about community involvement, just advertising and self-promotion.

It doesn't just annoy WIP, it annoys me, and far many more people that have complained about it.

I hope that explains it well enough for you. You've been given far more slack than most people need, let alone get.

This is exactly what I think, AFD.
AFrenchDreamer
post=116717
post=116714

This is exactly what I think, AFD.

Fuck, I messed up....shouldn't have posted that message.

*Jumps into time machine*

Please disregard that that message ever existed. *_*
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
no

also CAN WE HAZ SCREENSHOTS PLZ

This is from the Geondun demo, but I thought it's moderately pretty so here we go:
In before, "Dude, why is there a street lamp in your cave?"
why shouldn't caves require gas lighting too
post=116724
In before, "Dude, why is there a street lamp in your cave?"

Sorry but this comment made me laugh. lol
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
It's a cave in the lands of Narnia. :P

PS: What time period is your game based on Craze?