THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

Atleast the trial, but they VXA still need more later T^T
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.

tip: click on the screenshot for translation!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
It looks like Enterbrain joined in on RMNs Release Something 11 haha.
i'd try it while my computer was away on repair but unfortunately, i don't know moonspeak
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
You can just play around with the demo game, it's pretty easy to figure out even though I can't read Japanese either.

Buuuuuuut we also shouldn't discuss it in the screenshot topic?
Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme

Can I marry Ace? The new tiles are beautiful...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I'm glad I can edit in larger trees without restraint this time (I think?), but otherwise: zomgyes. The Samurai extension pack had pretty individual tiles, but when actually used they looked terrible.

I'll be attempting some Ace shots too, should we make a topic just for Ace-made maps?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Craze
should we make a topic just for Ace-made maps?

Not a bad idea.
I can create a bulletin for that on the RPG Maker VX Ace engine page if you guys want.

Finally revealed.

/shamelessplug
Whoa, what a nice video!
The music is great, the same for the graphics. And the end is kinda funny too xP

Well, here some of my oldschoolpropositalcliche game:

(:
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Meanwhile the inherrent balls I obtained post releasing CC have waned and I am not posting that screenshot of secret game here. Secret gam will still remain a secret.

I like that title screen! The green is a bit intense though...but I suppose it's RTP?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Love that video and the title screen too (yes, the green is abit fluorescent)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Felipe, I find it hard to tell that the second car in the background (on the lower left part of the stage) is part of the background. It looks like a second platform you can jump onto. My suggestion would be to darken or lighten it so that the coloration is more different from the main platform.
I hate working on old projects again, because half the time you have to rebuild things you have already finished. A few Tales of Falonia imagines.

Stay tuned for a few updates, I'm graduating in 12 Days so Ill be able to get some battle and cutscenes posted.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.

I fiddled around with the future chipsets, added a more broken look.
The panorama is just a placeholder atm.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Nice! the way the floor is ripped is maybe not too natural?
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Yeah, I made the map quickly just for testing the ripped floor and other broken stuff. I'll try making it more natural after I start making the real map for lighthouse.
Messing around with Gameboy Zelda graphics. Thoughts? :)