THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
dang she blue

I like the little scratches and whatnot on the walls
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
tru dat

made her more white and ghostly
Rest of room in bad condition. Furniture in perfect condition. Everyone does this.
The other two characters are done :)

Piper could have used a hat or eye-patch to complete her costume but I felt that enough characters had something on their head already.

@0range00: the Ghost is supposed to act spooky but it's fine if he looks like he's scratching I guess ^^
I would have preferred for Piper to have an eye-patch or a hat, since she doesn't look any more like a pirate that any other person from that time, maybe? If I didn't know any better, I would have thought she was a musketeer or something... Karson, in the other hand, doesn't really needs a crown (Although, it seems to suit him well) since the horsie and lance already say "knight". =P
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

What's the BRE stat? Also Karson is hilarious.

edit: yes the outlines are based on the character
Omg avee, SO GOOD

Wanna play dat game <3
BRE obviously stands for Breast size... Just kidding. Actually Karson might have the bigger boobs.
It's Breath. It reduces the Stamina per second loss.

I don't really want to alter or hide Piper's facial expression and hair but I'll give your suggestion a try and see how it looks :)
Thanks for the feedback, guys!
@Avee It's the Halloween Avengers, basically. What a grand art style, looking forward to playing your game, especially if those stats and art style indicate the kind of gameplay that I expect. Button-mashing, here I come.

author=SnowOwl
Rest of room in bad condition. Furniture in perfect condition. Everyone does this.

Keep forgetting about that. Also, moss needs to grow up walls, and water needs to drip from ceiling. Nothing like a bit of ambience to liven up the work.
:o. That reminds me a lot of Beautiful Escape.
I gotta say, that's a rather magnificent mix of resources. I usually frown at this kind of stuff but here it doesn't look so bad. Personally, I'd make the outlines on the sprites a bit subtler, and reduce a few colors from the photographic elements, but I understand you have time constraints and such... What I'm not too sure about is the portrait, maybe a photo would have been better.
author=alterego
Personally, I'd make the outlines on the sprites a bit subtler,

Yeah, or remove them. I mean, the dark hair color has no black outline and you can tell that it would look better that way. As it stands, it's a good idea, but not well executed.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Craze
What's the BRE stat? Also Karson is hilarious.

edit: yes the outlines are based on the character

If possible, you should change the six command icons to match the user's color too.
Craze
they're based on type of action (see the sub-category bars to the right of the actions? you can cycle through them), basic and physicals are blue

phys / arcane / nature / divine / fel / healing / support / ailments

edit: here's a more up-to-date example (ignore the billion statuses haha louiscyphre is doing tests)

http://i.imgur.com/EbJIIYb.png
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
why are you even showing these in such an incomplete state
author=LouisCyphre

Murder menu is best menu.
Craze
LouisCyphre
why are you even showing these in such an incomplete state

you're an incomplete state
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Who did all those fantastic profile images, you two?