One rainy day in the industrialized port city of Dejanor, a mage named Moshi Cenalus leaves her dingy hotel room to buy something to eat. It was just a normal day for her, until she has a run-in with some local thieves.
Following that dangerous encounter, she befriends the woman who helped her fend off the attackers, and learns of a forest called "Last Sanctuary". It is rumored that the mages there live free from the scorn and oppression perpetuated by an influential order of clerics, who believe that mages are a danger to society.
While in search of the fabled Last Sanctuary, her journey crosses with those of the people she meets along the way. They come from a variety of backgrounds, from the impoverished worker who wishes for a better life, to a disgraced soldier seeking redemption, to a reclusive queen in the snowy north willing to sacrifice everything to save her country from the spread of industrialization.
Little did the mage know that her seemingly insignificant actions would, in the end, contribute to major changes in the people and places around her.
But would it be for better or for worse?
- Battle enemies whose movesets and tactics can change depending on difficulty level.
- No random encounters! Enemies are visible on maps, and they will even scurry out of the way of a very high-leveled party.
- Adjust the battle difficulty at any time if the game feels too hard or too easy.
- Embark on sidequests that further develop the setting and characters.
- Customize characters by equipping them with Devices and Skill Books, as well as upgrading equipment via crafting.
- Includes custom character art, enemy sprites, and music (in progress).