WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Well I believe I succeeded at passing mine.

Especially considering the whole thing took 40 minutes out of a maximum 2 hours. Considering all the questions were basically taken form past papers for last year with 1 part of them changed it wasn't much surprise though.

Ah well, atlesat it's all over for this year...
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
:( I had to endure 3 and a half hours of pain for an 80% pass mark. And have a similar (but probably 200% harder) exam tomorrow. fml.

I still have one final and an essay I have to do/finish. These next 3 days are going to suck.
80% pass mark! Yikes! Well good luck with the exam in any case.

"Let me just say, I fulfilled the fantasy I've had since childhood."
hey anyone know if there are any my little pony cosplay mobs? like if i insulted the show to their faces they would stab me to death. just curious
Nah, they'd probably just love and tolerate the shit out of you. Unless they're assholes
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=cho
hey anyone know if there are any my little pony cosplay mobs? like if i insulted the show to their faces they would stab me to death. just curious
Please punch them in the face. I mean there's liking a show and then there's... whatever the fuck they do.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
I'm thinking about you...thigh-deep in tofu.
Found a kitten outside on my porch. I was like "wtf."

Now it won't shut up.
Note to self: Use "Twilight Sparkle" not "Twilight" when searching for images...
Yellow Magic
author=CociCookie
80% pass mark! Yikes! Well good luck with the exam in any case.

Cheers but I bombed the absolute shit out of this one too
aw what are you talking about 80% is good, don't yikes at 80% or you'll crush my soul

and hey you never know, you could've done great :D fingers crossed
Yellow Magic
author=boobledeeboo
aw what are you talking about 80% is good, don't yikes at 80% or you'll crush my soul

and hey you never know, you could've done great :D fingers crossed

80% is the pass mark. If I fail the resit next month I have to retake the entire year. I'm not really a grade snob.

also I find it's always best to assume the worst. Helps prevent soulcrushing later on.
oh christ yeah that's pretty yikes worthy, man you'd have to resit the entire year? steep.
good luck!
Yellow Magic
yeah, I'd love to remember what was going through my head when deciding on my course.

Regret? Maybe slightly....nah, who am I kidding? I fucked up big time. Ah well. The phrase "Blame yourself or God" comes to mind (also cheers but even luck can't save me now)
Know what? The aliens can have the earth, I ain't gonna stop 'em, especially if they camp right outside my Skyranger with 2 cyberdiscs...
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=CociCookie
Know what? The aliens can have the earth, I ain't gonna stop 'em, especially if they camp right outside my Skyranger with 2 cyberdiscs...

You can't be Twilight, find another.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Modified and colored in the new pony avatar I found online.

I guess it's not really a pony so much as an ass. Which is extremely fitting.