WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I'm pretty sure at this point that his entire presidency cycles between fucking something up in washington/abroad or taking people's rights away, then retreating to a rally so he can surround himself with drones that cheer him on as he verbally attacks his people and his government

I realized today that one of the big reasons I want him gone is so the misdeeds and flaws of other leaders can at least be seen as the problems they are. Everyone is either consciously or unconsciously playing the comparison game with a fucking catastrophe like that in charge of a huge superpower, and I think it's letting a lot of governments get away with shit they'd usually be getting more scorn for.

yes I am just rambling, thanks
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
how did i find my way back here
Too much.
School work and upcoming capstone projects.
Visual Novel Maker and making dating sims.
Character design and world building for my main project.
Playing princess maker.
Making characters for Vampire: Requiem 2e and stuff for a friend and mines discord RP.
Life in general.
x¤x
The story revolves around a mysterious grey fog that lingers into different areas in the world. When the fog reaches into an area, the area is considered "The Grey Area",
(emphasis mine)

ROFLMAO

oh dude...I'm sorry...but I think this just might be cheesiest thing i have ever fucking seen
Just when I'm bored the frack outta my mind and haven't been here for months, and the moment that I *do* come here, I coincidentally receive a msg asking me how I'm doing just a few hours ago.

INCEPTIONNEPTION!!
Bada biiiiiing, those waffles were fuckin' ace
will the goddamn frogs (what punch you and turn you into a frog) be in the ffviii hd remake? (pleasegodyes)
Oh damn, someone put up the Christmas lights on the site!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=AlaskanEmily
Oh damn, someone put up the Christmas lights on the site!
It's about that time again!
Currently thinking about how many times I've had to start over in life
Yeah, I hate it when I lose all the gold and cool equipment I found in life's dungeon after I die, too. It sucks having to go all the way back to the start and do it all over again. :/
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Still waiting for patch 1.01 that promises better quality of life upgrades.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
I feel like my fear of failure's been holding me back again, forcing me to play it safe in ways that are ruining my life.

...well, it's what I'm thinking of right now. Sorry if a bit heavy. >_>
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Yeah, I know that feeling. It can be hell when you combine it with fomo.
The great Enlightment is that you're often not missing out on something tremendously spectacular and eye-opening.
Also, it's really hard to accept that failing is ok and it can make your life better in a long run. I know this first hand. You just need to let go that you can do everything, be friends with everyone. It's really hard, tho, and I'm failing at it again and again.
author=Red_Nova
Still waiting for patch 1.01 that promises better quality of life upgrades.

Nah, they decided to make that a DLC instead. You gotta pay for it.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Are you serious? Fuck that, I'm modding this game.