MIGHT, MAGIC, AND MAFIA (GAME THREAD)

for now, tbg change to be the scummiest in my list.
Yeah, we definitely need to approach this carefully, but I'd also like to see what the other two have to say for themselves.
OK, I'm going to

#cancel

because I don't want anyone lynching me behind my back. We probably should have waited for Gourd_Clae and MM anyway. I think we've got about another day and a half so it should be fine to wait. I admit I was quite quick on the uptake, but I just desperately wanted to get rid of the mafia, and I needed Liberty's vote to do it. But I'll be patient, as Liberty said, I may in fact be insane.

Although the thing about insane people is that they always think they're sane.
Well, that's just the thing, benny. There are some things the Mod of a mafia game doesn't tell people about their characters and sanity is one of those things. It spices up a game, sure, but can be a hard thing to prove without having checked it out and had some experience.
If there is really an insane cop I will me really really mad, but also, I think tbg is lying, I don't find sense in investigating someone who comes to be mafia and then doesn't vote for him.
Guys, don't kill Benny or me! Neitther of us did or said anything wrong, I was going to reveal my role if things got too out of hand , but then realized I had to leave, I'm back but I seem to have been a little late. My role is:
King Alamar, Ruler of Varn I'm a Death Miller. A Death Miller looks mafia when investigated, and the "angle" as Marrend called it in my PM is supposed to be that I'm an innocent king that has questionable actions which is where the looking mafia part comes in.

I even got a picture of my ugly mug:

...wait... what, I feel bad for beleiving you, not because I am nor beleiving you, cause I really do, but... this role is the most absurd role I have ever heard.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

literally loling for 5 minutes

So my last 5 pages of deductions have been completely meaningless.
author=MrChearlie
...wait... what, I feel bad for beleiving you, not because I am nor beleiving you, cause I really do, but... this role is the most absurd role I have ever heard.

Talk to Marrend about it. I said the same thing and he told me to google it. So, I did, and it's a thing.
....Okay. I kind of think gourd is saying the thruth and with that tbg is also saying the thruth, unless gourd got a fake-claim at the begging but if it is a fake claim, come on, that's the lame role I have ever heard. So with that I am going for Liberty and MM, but I will go to sleep and think about... this.
Wait a minute... in Might and Magic lore, Morglin Ironfist has died of his age. He left two sons. Archibald was greedy, cruel, and power hungry. But Roland was good, honerable, and you would be proud to call him your king. (http://www.angelfire.com/ma3/neatpics/mmhistory.html)

So in Might and Magic, Archibald is a bad king!
What does this have to do with anything?
author=Gourd_Clae
What does this have to do with anything?

Well, since the players who have already died have names of heroes for townies, and I have a townie name too, then the hero that you have must correspond to what alignment you have. I'm Cassandra, which is traditionally a good sorceress in M&M. CAVE_DOG was a valiant knight, chana was a paladin, and drog was a hero too. They were all townies.

But in the lore, the picture you just displayed was of the evil king Archibald. My guess is that you're lying about your role, and you're actually mafia.
Because your name is "Ruler", right? He even has a crown. But you say you're a miller?

A miller looks more like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/Monselice_z21.JPG
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
You know what, I don't believe you the tiniest bit, Gourd.

"Death Miller" is a role shunned almost universally by mafia players, and if you are indeed a death miller, this is the worst game ever.
Also that is a picture of archibald, not alamar. Marrend seems to be a M&M fan, so I doubt he would have made such a mistake.

#lynch Gourd_Clae

sorry, nothing personal :)
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
thatbennyguy, "Miller" is just the name of the mafia role, it has nothing to do with M&M, nor the face has have to be that of a medieval miller.

Miller is an universal mafia role... Death Miller on the other hand...
Death Miller as in the mafia role smartie, and the whole point of my role is that I appear to be mafia. That's why this dude is all negative. Evil isn't objective but rather subjective so being greedy and power hungry may be a bad thing but it doesn't mean my role isn't of a good dude.
rabitZ I don't know the slightest of M&M I just showed the picture that Marrend gave to me.